Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation Debugging mode Blue Screen help!

Sponsored Links
    ok I bought a ps3 online and realized its a ps3 test console I thought I was having issues getting on the ps network store. soon discovered it was a debug ps3.

i really have no clue what i did but i changed some settings in the debug settings and turn it to debugger mode along with turning on other settings. lonstory short I get a blue screen and when i push x on the controller i get a debug station sdk version 270.000

please help this newbie out.. below are a few screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG_0206.jpg   IMG_0207.jpg   IMG_0208.jpg   IMG_0209.jpg  

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok i dont know about your blue screen, but the answer to get back to the xmb is hold down the power button as soon as you turn it on until it beeps aka video reset. then the xmb will come back up then go to debug settings then change the boot mode to system software then it should boot in to the xmb every time.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks It worked. I was doing research on this system and found out that it is VERY VALUABLE. is that true.

I just wanted a regular ps3 to play online.. can i play online games? how do I system update?

do you think its worth selling?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Nverecords View Post
    I just wanted a regular ps3 to play online.. can i play online games? how do I system update?
    Not to be mean, but these exact questions are covered right in this very section already so try doing some reading before posting tons of redundant questions.

Be sure to read the Sticky threads and FAQ here too... and check our BST area to see what they are selling for, last I checked it was around the $700-800 range.

Quote Originally Posted by Nverecords View Post
    I just wanted a regular ps3 to play online..
    Play online can be hard for some games, specially if the patch is not on dev network. Debugging stations are hard to handle even for advanced users so do not lose your time with this console and sell it to a dev here

Quote Originally Posted by DrEmmettBrown View Post
    Play online can be hard for some games, specially if the patch is not on dev network.
    how do we find these patches. do we look in the store on sp-int mode or does it just pop up on a notification. I've been trying to figure it out for a while now. also can we use ps3proxy to grab the pkg file to upload to the debug link section?

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    how do we find these patches. do we look in the store on sp-int mode or does it just pop up on a notification. I've been trying to figure it out for a while now. also can we use ps3proxy to grab the pkg file to upload to the debug link section?
    Patches on debug works like patch on retail, just launch your game and if a patch is found, it'll pop up (don't forget to set "sp-int" into "NP Environement" then restart the debug to apply settings). You can also use ps3proxy fine to grab links. Problem is, not all patch availables on usual network ("np" environement) are on devs one. For solve this, you can downgrade to or under 1.50 and install retails packges, but only old dev units (60 GB) allowed it.
    Last edited by DrEmmettBrown; 12-04-2009 at 08:27 AM

so it needs to be set to np, no prob. but downgrading to a fw lower than 1.50 is the problem. i haven't seen anything lower than 1.60 public. if possible email me i have a few questions i think you may be able to answer if you have a bit of freetime.

There is an other problem when you install retail patchs on or under 1.50 then upgrade, the version information is not saved into database, which means the console don't see that an update is installed. You can solve that also if you makes a package with the corrects title ID and version then replace files of your package by the files of the update.

I'll send you an e-mail as soon I've a bit time but you can find me on IRC, EFNet networks under the "DrEB" nick.
    Last edited by DrEmmettBrown; 12-05-2009 at 01:00 PM

Not to be mean or anything... but who authorized the 2 pictures with the mac addresses in them? Shouldn't a mod remove them?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News