Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    Not to be mean or anything... but who authorized the 2 pictures with the mac addresses in them? Shouldn't a mod remove them?
    The OP Nverecords added them himself... I'm sure if he cared he wouldn't have uploaded them hehe. Not everyone is as paranoid as you are about Sony finding out people's MAC Address, if you notice the PSP devs (PSPGen, etc) leave their MACs on all their pics these days.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The OP Nverecords added them himself... I'm sure if he cared he wouldn't have uploaded them hehe. Not everyone is as paranoid as you are about Sony finding out people's MAC Address, if you notice the PSP devs (PSPGen, etc) leave their MACs on all their pics these days.
    What different days we live in, I leave for a year, and the world is upside down. sigh... I'm terribly sad...

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    What different days we live in, I leave for a year, and the world is upside down. sigh... I'm terribly sad...
    OK, to make you happy I will give you a much-coveted +Rep! On that, I'm going to close this thread now.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News