Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

D2Prog to D2Groove (PIC18F2450) Released for PS3 JailBreak

Sponsored Links
    Today Dream over at XBoxHacker.org (linked above) has released details on his do-it-yourself project using what was originally a D2Prog and turning it into what he now calls D2Groove for use in Jailbreaking your PS3 via PSGroove.

Download: PSGrooPIC1.3 noBTL 12MHz 20MHz C0 B0 B1 MCLR compiled by MP

To quote: I did little modifications because MetalPhreak have not posted or i cant find the source code... Still nice code >MP.

Mods: ASK MetalPhreak to change leds output to input... RC1 is green and RC2 is red. If you don't need leds use MetalPhreak“s --> PSGrooPIC-V1.3 --> Non-Bootloader --> 18Fx550-12mhz-RC0.hex. Change crystal to 16 mhz and pic it.

I did little modifications because MetalPhreak have not posted or i cant find the source code... Still nice code >MP.

Mods: ASK MetalPhreak to change leds output to input... RC1 is green and RC2 is red. If you don't need leds use MetalPhreak“s --> PSGrooPIC-V1.3 --> Non-Bootloader --> 18Fx550-12mhz-RC0.hex. Change crystal to 16 mhz and pic it.

Use pic flasher to flash the pic... i have home made JDM... Spoon fed... [Register or Login to view links] for jdm... You can read the flash to save orig hex... who needs d2prog... no one. How to [Register or Login to view links] JDM programmer, Google JDM Programmer or [Register or Login to view links] JDM Programmer.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Darn - I have a spare D2Prog here ... Might give it a go.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sweet i'll give that a go too

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i haven't bothered to look into the chip, but couldnt a bootloader be used for this allowing future programming over usb? therefore allowing you to program mclre and nolvp so no hardware mod is needed? then flash over usb the pspicgroove?

Can I flash it to my PS3 break ?

just noticed in the video there is a blue wire soldered from the main chip on the top side, which is not noted in the diagram or is that me?

PIC18F2450 is available in DIL-package so this could be quite easy to build-up. Is there schematic of the D2Prog (or D2Groove)?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News