Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

"Customized" for a future savegame hack?

Sponsored Links
    The Team 192 does not stop most, in these days has been carried out a test with the rescue of the game Dead Space, which is largely buggato and allows you to customize a savegame that in future it will be used for any hack, here's a photo in high resolution that we can demonstrate:

After one hour new news: Rumors: Stack Overflow

Seconds corridor some items of the team is working hard and came to the new discoveries, that it seems that the savegame the game Dead Space may be used for Stack Overflow is all made possible thanks to the possibility of being able to write that in the rescue used in an appropriate lead to a Buffer Overflow.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

viiec5.jpg  

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well from here looking at your picture i can see you are in a storage device and not in the saves that are on the console.

For now i give you two thumbs down.
    To me it looks as you only seek attention.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats not my "Hack". It is the hack from Team 192. I found this on the web and post this only. I understand nothing of hacking.

So it is only news. Sorry for my bad english.

Reflecter
    Last edited by Reflecter; 01-23-2009 at 06:10 PM

Banned User
    you should include the source, so maybe others like me could see by ourselves the credibility of the "hack" it would be very nice thanks

I have found a bug in the savedate from stuntman but it goes only 2.20 and down (i have a pal 40gb)

when you go on the savedate and press X then the ps3 ist reeboot the system and start new

sorry for the bad english

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflecter View Post
    Thats not my "Hack". It is the hack from Team 192.
    ok.. no worries,.. your english threw me off.

Yea i have already seen this.. dont expect much more than what you see in the picture...

nothing will come of this... imho

Quote Originally Posted by idone View Post
    ok.. no worries,.. your english threw me off.

Yea i have already seen this.. dont expect much more than what you see in the picture...

nothing will come of this... imho
    lol, the old game save modification trick
    Now if only team192 could get that save onto the ps3 then we would have something.

@Reflecter, Iīm not razzing on you. I know you are only trying to post something you thought you found.
    This method has already been used for a few fakes and you can do that to any save.
    it doesnīt have to be deadspace but you canīt copy it to the ps3.

You can "Customize" the background look and the sound of your game save by switching the .png, .pam, and .at3 files and still be able to copy it to the ps3.

That wonīt lead to any kind of hack though.

Ok thank you guys, I understand everytihing you say.. So team192 is only a fake. Good to know. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News