Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Custom Firmware Maker v1.1b for PS3 is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    As a follow-up to his previous work, this weekend zouzzz has made available Custom Firmware Maker v1.1b for PS3 followed by v1.2b and 1.3 which allow users to create their own CFW for the PlayStation 3.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / Custom Firmware Maker v1.3 for PS3

Version 1.3 includes the following updates:

New / fixed:
    • Fixed problem creating the Wutangrza LV1/LV2 Peek And Poke Fw.
    • .NET Framework Version 4 is required.

As this is an update of the executable, if you do not have all the files from previous versions, you must download the archive of 1.2b and simply replace the executable with that from the archive 1.3.

To quote, roughly translated from French: Zouzzz proposes a new version of its utility that lets you create a firmware based on 3.55 official with either changes in CFW Wutangrza, Kmeaw, Waninkoko peek and poke.

Features:
    • Download the official 3.55 fw
    • Creating different custom firmwares
    • Verification (after downloading and creation) of the MD5sum

New / fixed:
    • Addition of bspatch.exe that prevented the integration of patches
    • [Register or Login to view links] is required

Custom Firmware Maker v1.1b for PS3 is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster (bring on the bricks). Don't we have enough different versions going around lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed, it's only been a few weeks and I'm getting bored of all the PS3 CFW variants popping up daily, but I guess it will be around until the next best thing for PlayStation 3 surfaces.

Its attack of the clones all over again! Haha first dongles now cfw!

All in all it was just a brick in the wall.

no more cfw please! bring on the bug fixes for our current ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Jokergod2000 View Post
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster (bring on the bricks). Don't we have enough different versions going around lol.
    What we need is NTFS support..

Getting bored of all the PS3 CFW these days? I remember last month when we were dreaming of CFW for the PS3. There are even 3 or 4 different flavors. PSP scene had one or two, and wii has one solid one.

I agree. I have been following the latest news here for about the last month and decided to register just 5 mins ago, the question I would like to ask is my fat is on 3.41 and with all the developments going on is there yet a cfw worth downloading that does not require a dongle but does the same thing or is it still to early to upgrade?

I only have the one PS3 and I sure don't want a briick. Any suggestions would surely be appreciated and help clear things up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by young blade View Post
    What we need is NTFS support..
    What's with the obsession in NTFS support? I might be wrong but I don't think there will be NTFS support. Ext2, ext3, udf, ufs or something like that support might be the way to go.

But yeah, better support for external media would be nice. Oh and maybe support for ISO files?
    Last edited by Apatia; 01-23-2011 at 04:46 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News