Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think you would not understand..

Cheers, dude.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is a batch installer, it's very useful if you want to install a lot of things at once.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow! thanks for a good news

Exactly what i needed is how to install multiple pkg at once...

Nice tool

I'm really sorry for my other comment... AND I didn't think before I wrote...

Install Package Homebrew v1.3 for PS3 CFW By Deroad is Released

Following up on his previous release, this weekend PlayStation 3 developer deroad has updated his Install Package Homebrew application to v1.3 followed by v1.3b for PS3 CFW users with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote from his blog on the changes: I have fixed a bug on this homebrew. now this tool is perfect (I hope).

My git was updated to this version (1.3) and on the 25th of December there will be a Christmas release.

Update: I have updated the version to 1.3b (the download link will be the same) I noticed before that i could make it install infinite pkg, and now it does.

Install Package Homebrew v1.3 for PS3 CFW By Deroad is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

To install multiple PKGs at once just do it the normal way but go back one (to the directory of the USB drive) and press triangle. It will then install all PKGs from the root of USB.

No need for other apps where you can already do it.

Nice tool, handy for Rogero fw

booth of the pkgs doesnt work on rogero... i told you something needs to be changed for pkgs...

PS3 ConsoleID, RAP Management Tools & LastGAME Customizer Out

Today PlayStation 3 developer aldostools has released updates to his PS3 ConsoleID, RAP Management Tools and LastGAME Customizer v1.0 PS3 homebrew applications alongside [Register or Login to view links].

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Below are the update details, as follows:

PS3 ConsoleID

This tool displays the PSID and the ConsoleID from a LV2 dump created using multiMAN’s mmOS or Rebug’s Toolbox.

How to use: Make a dump of your LV2 and drap & drop the LV2 dump on the tool’s window. It will show the PSID, ConsoleID and Target ID found in the LV2. You can drag & drop a dump of your flash too, but it only gets the ConsoleID.

RAP Management Tools

Keep your “rap” files collection clean with “remove bad files from exdata.bat” (a batch file that will remove the invalid “rap” files from your “exdata” folder) and delete_dups (a tool that will compare your rap files with the ones stored in another folder; deleting the duplicated files). Use them in conjunction with [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] to keep your collection of raps organized.

TIP: My PS3 Keys tool can be used to create rap files, just entering the file name and pasting the 32 HEX digits.

LastGAME Customizer 1.0

This new tool takes advantage of the customization options that multiMAN’s lastGAME applet offers, allowing to create PKG files that mount games and AVCHD movies directly from the XMB, without having to launch multiMAN’s GUI (btw lastGAME = multiMAN without GUI).

Features:
    • Current version supports lastGAME 4.1 (loads Hermes payload for firmwares 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30)
    • Allows to connect to PS3 via FTP to retrieve the list of games installed on HDD or on external devices
    • Supports drag & drop of multiple folders (x:GAMES) to create multiple PKGs instantly
    • Supports command line interface (CLI)
    • Allows to mount ISOs (PS2, PSP, PSX, DVD, BDM) and load remote backups (DRM dongle is required)
    • Support direct boot (certain games only). Games that require BD mirror are not supported.

NOTE: Support for PSX ISO and 4.31 CFW (MiralaTijera) are not implemented yet on lastGAME 4.1

Special thanks to Dean Kasabow

Changes in 1.4:
    • Added support for lastGAME9 and lastGAME10 [COBRA].

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast