That done the trick. Thanks Chief!
Also from aldostools
: I have updated my PS3 Tools
In this version I moved all the tools to a "tools" folder. Just run the PS3 Tools Menu.exe. The titleid and md5 databases are updated.
The "PKG ContentID" application now acts as a hub for various tasks from Windows Explorer:
- Double click on a PUP to view its content using ifcaro' PUPView
- Double click on a PKG to view its content using ifcaro' PKGView
- Double click on a BIN, SELF or SPRX to view the info using scetools
- Ctrl+Enter on a BIN, SELF or SPRX to resign the file using scetools (includes 3.60 keys)
- Shift+Enter on a PKG to extract the PKG
- Ctrl+Enter on a PKG to view the PKG Content ID
- Shift+Ctrl+Enter on a PKG to repack a retail PKG as debug PKG - useful for DEX users.
- Right click on a PKG and select Make PKG to create a PKG.
Almost all the tools now return to the menu clicking on the right-top blue icon
Added drag & drop support to Create PS3_EXTRA and PS3RIP. PS3 Game Updates is included in the zip.
Note: if you need to use your own batch to resign the EBOOTs, create a file named "custom_eboot_fix.bat" in the folder of scetool.
I programmed a FixELF.exe (16kb) that does the hex replace (same as binmay - freecode.com/projects/binmay). But it is specialized for this this task
if no parameter is provided, it asumes EBOOT.ELF "24 13 BC C5 F6 00 33 00 00 00 36" "24 13 BC C5 F6 00 33 00 00 00 34"
I just integrated it to my PS3 Tools, so to resign an EBOOT.BIN just double-click on it hodling Ctrl (or press Ctrl+Enter on it) and it makes a resigned EBOOT.BIN and EBOOT.BIN_ORIGINAL
It is required to run once the PKG ContentID.exe to associate the files. Quick Tutorial for Converting PS3 3.60 Games to 3.55 Using PS3 Tools:
I. -- Preparation --
1- Download the ps3tools and install it
2- Run PARAM.SFO Editor and close it (this register the SFO extensions to Windows)
3- Run PKG Content ID and close it (this will register the EBOOT, self, sprx to Windows)
(you may need to copy the ps3 keys and the cygwin files requied by psn_package_npdrm to the ps3tools\tools)
II. -- Fixing a 3.60 disc game --
4. Open the GAMES\title name\PS3_GAME and double click on the PARAM.SFO
5. Press alt+y (PS3 System) and press down to set the version to 3.55
6. Press Ctrl+S to save the SFO and close the window
7. Open USRDIR and browse the folders to see if the are .self or .sprx
a. If you find a .self or .sprx, double click on it to view if it is using [3.60-3.61 keys]
b. If there are not .self or .sprx, press Ctrl+Enter on the EBOOT and you're ready to play
c. If there are .self or .sprx, copy the EBOOT.BIN and all the .self/.sprx files to the scetool folder in PS3 Tools and run the BruteForce.exe
d. If the keys are found, the BruteForce will resign the EBOOT.BIN and self/sprx
e. Copy the resigned EBOOT.BIN and self/sprx to their original location and play
III. -- Fixing a 3.60 patch PKG --
8. Run PS3 Game Update from the PS3 Tools Menu, enter the title id of the game, set the target version to 3.60 and press Verify
9. Download the PKG files that are 3.60 or lower
10. Once the download complete, double click again the completed file to open the folder
11. Press Shift+Enter on the PKG to extract all the files
12. Browse to the extracted folder\TITLEID and double click on the PARAM.SFO. Change the PS3 System to 3.55, press Ctrl+S and exit
13. Browse to USRDIR and repeat the all the steps in 7 (resign the 3.60 to 3.55)
14. Once you have resigned the files to 3.55 and copied them back to the extracted folder, browse up to the extracted folder. eg. UP0002-BLUS30591_00-CODBLOPSPATCH012-A0113-V0100-PE
15. Right click on the folder and select Make PKG
16. Install the PKG and play