Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Cover Manager

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First of all, Great job on the whole project. I know you have been busy and it shows.

Only point I would like to ask is maybe that you do all your updates to your first post. I see you have it linked now to your latest version, and tell us what page it is on. I would prefer to see the update log on the very first post, and the download link to your latest stable release.

All the pages of comments are daunting to dig through looking for what is actually new. And sorting out what is what. If it was all on the first page it would solve a lot of the confusion people seem to be having.

Hope that helps, and that you consider my suggestion.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you pepelako.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its not animating thats the problem, its loading the pngs in such a manner that theyll display fast enough to justify doing animation

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    its not animating thats the problem, its loading the pngs in such a manner that theyll display fast enough to justify doing animation
    maybe a 3-5 png animation of the cover opening, book-flip, nothing too fancy...

i think it'll make it wicked cool, but I understand what you mean...

Thx phabrissse

Okay I take the newer versions

Quote Originally Posted by phabrissse View Post
    Cover Manager R8 Preview 4 -Black-
    I am sorry, but I am a bit confused here. With all the pngs and jpgs floating around, is that something we can use in our open manager? How do we use it? Does it need to replace some png by FTP-ing, or we need some way to recompiled the pkg and re-install the open manager? Everyone seems to be able to use it so I am just wondering am I missing reading some posts in the thread..

Thanks for phabrissse to make wonderful background and Jurai2 to make such wonderful open manager branch. Releases are so fast that I can't even keep up!

Ok, im not really a fan of the 3D box art (as many here are not as well) but, my feelings aside, has anyone else noticed that all the 3D covers made so far are flawed? Normally, when you open a ps3 case, the whole box opens down the middle, the front half and the back half seperate.

In these 3D covers, the spline section looks like the box is still closed and then the back part which is open kind of just magically merges with the spline back half or like there is another box balanced behind the front box just to show off the back side (which you can't read ANYWAY). Just look at them. They aren't made like a real ps3 box, not to mention when people make these things, they add all sorts of fruityass colors to the boxes... yuck.
    Last edited by Jonesy47; 10-18-2010 at 07:50 PM

the box renders are obviously closed with a back view aligned to the side, theres no way you could bend a box to look that way

Quote Originally Posted by Jurai2 View Post
    the box renders are obviously closed with a back view aligned to the side, theres no way you could bend a box to look that way
    Yeah, thats what I mean. It irks me seeing that everytime, like a little trigger in the back of my mind telling me this is not right. PLEASE Jurai2, is there any chance that you could bring back front covers in the future!?! If there is, Im a happy camper and I can stick with cover manager but if it isn't then Ill have to settle for the (in my mind, at least asthetically, inferior) Cover function in Gaia Manager. I really dont want to have to switch though!!!

In the words of leia, Help us Jurai2. You're our only hope.

well since I dont really like the back cover feature, i decided to use it as an altenative view of the front cover. but i can't get it to work correctly

when i press triangle just a white background shows up and for a couple of seconds cover manager is unresponsive. then i press triangle to exit the 'rear cover view' and it shows the image of cover i was trying to see but only the upper half. then when i press left/right it switches to the next game and the 3d covers show again.

I used the size of a rear.png example included in a rar

836x958

named gameid.PNG (the example was .png) but that didnt work at all so capitalized png

located in covers/rear/

using R8p4

anybody get them to work? jurai is the size correct?

Sponsored Links
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News