Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by thejindesan View Post
    Thanks does it still act like a demo for you? I believe i tried this and it still shows "unlock full game" in the menu. I tried the full debug version.
    does the full debig version work? you get full game? and if so did you just download it from "*install package files"?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Diner Dash & Mushroom Wars WORKED..!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where can we download the PSN demo games and the debug patch?

Quote Originally Posted by lightning69 View Post
    Where can we download the PSN demo games and the debug patch?
    all psn demos you can find here http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=psn

but where i can find the debug patches??

here, but not all patches are availiable: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php?pagename=ps3-debug

Will try to install Killzone2 patch...

Full Debug still acts like a demo (Shows unlock full game) in the menu.. installed with both methods. Demo Manager and "install packages"

Let me know if anyone else got the full Monsters unlocked?

test with echochrome was successful - thanks for posting

@sekko and lightning69

http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...=ps3-debug&s=6

Patch installed just fine! Nice. Are there always both debug and retail version of the patch? Can't find Heavy Rain debug patch...

From what I gather from this thread and some of my own trial and error is that some do work some don't. I think we need to make an organized list kinda like compatibility list for the backup manager. From what see here is that...

Working

1 Fat Princess
    2 The Last Guy
    3 echochrome
    4 Diner Dash
    5 Mushroom Wars
    6 Lemmings
    7 Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Not Working

1 Bionic Commando
    2 Tumble
    3 PJ: Monsters
    4 Elefunk (my own test still says demo ver)
    5 Marvel vs Capcom 2
    6 Super Rub a Dub

This is what I have so far.

Note: This thread should be for PSN titles that have a demo version that usually need a activation link you unlock the full version. What is being done here is bypassing the activation by installing the Debug patch over the Retail PSN Demo game. So to keep it on topic and because we already know they work do not list Full Retail games here i.e. Killzone 2 or Heavy Rain. Or full Retail PSN games like Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or Jeopardy as they have no Demo version to convert.

Does this work with ps1 games or only psn games?

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News