Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so how is this done to be exact? plz help me if i'm wrong but from what I understand is we:

1st find a demo via online then open up demo installer, install the demo using the ftp ip address?

then find a patch via online again open ftp find the patch and then what?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it seems that SONY removed all Debug update service.. i can not download debug updates anymore.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xbox1080 View Post
    it seems that SONY removed all Debug update service.. i can not download debug updates anymore.
    Well, remove - no, they just wised up most likely. Many of them were already IP restricted (like SCEDEVNET was), and I am sure for the updates that they just cracked down on lazy devs and made them IP restrict their updates as well (its an option in their administration panel).

my ip adress have a 1 in the the 3 line on blackbox, said connection fail.. what should i do?

please sonic the hedgehog 4..

Quote Originally Posted by datalogger View Post
    AFAIK: Without an act*.dat file, the games will ask to activate on PSN.

The act*.dat file looks to be user based for all titles. the *.rik files look to be title based for all users.

There needs to be more research on this to nail down what does what and how it's generated.

'GameApp_OnActivateGameMain' in LV2 may be of some help with this....
    Unfortunately, working on all this is difficult to do because we can't activate without going to 3.50

I’m waiting on delivery of a 2nd < 3.42 PS3 to see what I can figure out.
    I redownloaded those act files by connecting to PSN a while ago and everything worked like normal. Now I set the sonsole into service mode and back to normal again and whoop the act files are gone again. Fortunately I made a backup of flash2 before setting the console into service mode. So I wrote the back into /dev_flash2/drm/psn. but that does not work.

The PS3 does not keep them there. If starting the game or doing a reboot they get deleted. Any hint about that?

do you know if you can get Payday: The Heist to work?

Quote Originally Posted by mik30 View Post
    I redownloaded those act files by connecting to PSN a while ago and everything worked like normal. Now I set the sonsole into service mode and back to normal again and whoop the act files are gone again. Fortunately I made a backup of flash2 before setting the console into service mode. So I wrote the back into /dev_flash2/drm/psn. but that does not work.

The PS3 does not keep them there. If starting the game or doing a reboot they get deleted. Any hint about that?
    ok for your problem you could look up the reactPSN 2.0 on the forums here or you can use xreg plus from rebug to restore the act.dat after every reboot just to help you out, and you don't need to backup flash2 just the act.dat files in dev_hdd0\home\0000000x\exdata\act.dat but keep the flash2 backup just in case.

Let's wait, this is a great moment.

Sponsored Links

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News