Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Trine PSN game is available for ps3 hack ! respect for the uploader

nfo: How to install:

1. Copy the folder NPUB30109 to PS3: /dev_hdd0/game
    2. Copy the file TRINE-A0101-V0100.pkg to USB media.
    3. PS3: Install Package File from the Jail Break XMB.
    4. Copy the Contents of NPEB30109_GAME to PS3: /dev_hdd0/game/NPUB30109

You will need:

1. Any Jailbreak 3.41FW PS3 check!
    2. USB Media check!
    3. PC FTP and PS3 FTP
    4. or a PS3 File Manager check!

I want to play this awesome game so badly ( EU ps3), unfortunately i cant install the pkg file (3). This message shows up:

Target software for the update is not installed. By the way, it should be the first PSN game on my jailbreak EU ps3.

Anyone? do i forget something?

Update: problem solved: multiman File manager and correctly reading NFO.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Check the debug patch for NPUA/NPUB I think you take the wrong patch from USA for your EU game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Decided to play around with the PSN activation files found in flash and hdd. I have tried my best to document my findings in this picture. Maybe someone else here can take it a step further & figure this thing out.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

activationfindings.png  

I am sorry for then newb question but I am having some trouble. I have the Heavy Rain Taxidermist PKG file on my USB HDD that I connect to my 3.41 jailbroken PS3. I installed the PKG file and rebooted, but the game did not show up. I use Gaia Manager if that means anything. Thanks for any help.

To put it in very simple form. It won't work. You can't put any ol PSN content on a usb disc and think it'll work right away.

There are security features that will prohibit it. Unless someone figures out a fix for it, as of right now it won't work.

anyone got disgaea 3 dlc ?

Hi

Hello, could somebody install the Re5 Demo http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...esident+evil+5

And re upload all the extracted .pkg contents ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by attie View Post
    Trine PSN game is available for ps3 hack ! respect for the uploader
    Your Welcome. Hopefully you got the fixed release with wizard box creation. Some internet release groups got an early copy that was broken. Sometimes it just not as simple as installing the Debug patch.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyColtsFan84 View Post
    Decided to play around with the PSN activation files found in flash and hdd. I have tried my best to document my findings in this picture. Maybe someone else here can take it a step further & figure this thing out.
    Thats your PSN accountid and should not be shared with anyone. Its is linked to the xRegistry in Flash2 and the ACT.DAT and RIF's on the HD. If the link to any of those are broken, PSN activation is lost. Rebuilding them isn't as easy as it sounds.

Sometimes using a backup of your ACT.DAT can temporarily reactivate your PSN games. But only if the registry isn't damaged during a downgrade or something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    All Pixeljunk games run fine. Get the game PKG and the debug update and you`re fine.
    Yes if you like demo's. If you talking about these Debug games: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...=ps3-debug&s=6

THIS NOT ABOUT INSTALLING DEBUG GAMES WHICH REQUIRE NO EFFORT. Just download them from the link above install and play. There is nothing to patch, just install them. Try this with Retail Pixel junk games and you will get a demo.

The point is to replace the retail eboot which requires a license with a debug eboot that does not. Thus unlocking the game.
    The pixel junk games you are talking about are just DEBUG games. Pain, Pixel Junk Racer and Toy Home.

DEBUG Eboots applied to retail pixeljunk games only unlock a DEMO.

This is about applying a debug Eboot over a Retail one thereby unlocking the the retail game. Even if you can find the Debug patch it does not always work. Many games unlock from PSN check but only operate in Demo mode after the Debug eboot is applied.

This has nothing to do with Team DRM's efforts and those who seek to reproduce their work. It still requires the Debug Eboot because there is still no way at this time to decrypt a retail eboot. Debug eboots can be converted into elfs, edited, converted back into selfs and then completely repacked back into an installable package file. It is possible to repackage any of the 26 Debug unlocked games into a single debug package, making any custom installation steps unnecessary.

Debug eboot games have been found to be fully working (no demos) At this time there are roughly:

8 Debug games
    26 Debug unlocked games
    3 DRM unlocked games

any hints when there'd be pac-man championship edition debug update?

Where I could find marvel vs capcom2 full?

Sponsored Links

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News