Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think this converts retail into debug, but it updates from retail to debug, that's why you got to install retail first then install debug add-on or debug update that available.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried this method with Fat Princess and it works great. Thanks for sharing OP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does this work with Tumble (move) ?

Has anyone gotten this to work with pixeljunk monsters? Its a different type of activation.. I bought it from the PSN store, but can't get it on my new PS3 since i am still on 3.41 I'd love to have this game back.

pixeljunk monsters is available on ps3iso website and all you do is have it on root of memory stick and install like the download manager, easy peasy

Fat Princess also works for me !

The Last Guy and echochrome works.

Bionic Commando still behaves as demo after installing the debug 1.01 update. Maybe i had to install the retail 1.01 update before applying the debug one.

is it important that i have paid for the retail downloads? or is it possible to get it work without buying it before?

tumble still says its a demo after i install it.. this normal for it to still say demo? will it still work as retail?

Thanks does it still act like a demo for you? I believe i tried this and it still shows "unlock full game" in the menu. I tried the full debug version.
    Last edited by thejindesan; 09-21-2010 at 02:05 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News