Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Hi all, unsure where to go for the actual Demo PKG files as, of course, I am unable to browse the PSN store using 3.41.

I did find the links to Retail PlayStation Network Links and Debug PlayStation Network Links but (1) it's by no means complete (2) the search feature is bust.

Q: Is there any way to browse the PSN store with my 3.41 PS3 so that the PSNProxy prog will work? Feel like I'm missing some simple* PC application.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    scott pilgrim full anyone try? i try here, but not stay in full mode game!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2k View Post
    Please check if the act.dat is still there and if the games run without jb.
    Thanks for the hint. Where yhould this file reside? A path description would be helpful for me to know where i have to look for the file act.dat.

Mik

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mik30 View Post
    Thanks for the hint. Where yhould this file reside? A path description would be helpful for me to know where i have to look for the file act.dat.

Mik
    Look in dev_flash2\drm\psn\ for a file that starts with act and ends with dat

Like act_0022308f80e47ad3.dat

Quote Originally Posted by datalogger View Post
    Look in dev_flash2\drm\psn\ for a file that starts with act and ends with dat

Like act_0022308f80e47ad3.dat
    Thanks for the hint.

The directory at dev_flash2\drm\psn is empty. (I use ftp1.1b and LIST -la to catch even hidden files.)

What´s the difference between this act*.dat file in contrast to the *.rif files in each users home directory under ~/exdata/?

is there a debug patch for TMNT turtles in time re-shelled ?

i found the demo but not the patch.

yes i second this request! I just installed yesterday and would love to make it a FULL game.

Quote Originally Posted by mik30 View Post
    Thanks for the hint.

The directory at dev_flash2\drm\psn is empty. (I use ftp1.1b and LIST -la to catch even hidden files.)

What´s the difference between this act*.dat file in contrast to the *.rif files in each users home directory under ~/exdata/?
    AFAIK: Without an act*.dat file, the games will ask to activate on PSN.

The act*.dat file looks to be user based for all titles. the *.rik files look to be title based for all users.

There needs to be more research on this to nail down what does what and how it's generated.

'GameApp_OnActivateGameMain' in LV2 may be of some help with this....
    Unfortunately, working on all this is difficult to do because we can't activate without going to 3.50

I’m waiting on delivery of a 2nd < 3.42 PS3 to see what I can figure out.
    Last edited by datalogger; 10-08-2010 at 04:28 PM Reason: hic

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2k View Post
    You can decrypt them using the sdk. But you must have bought the game on the console you want to decrypt them. The act.dat and the .rif file must be present. The decrypted ones could than be shared to other consoles.
    What do you mean by this, can you expand on this? thing is I have a load of purchased content that is working perfectly on my 3.15 60gb console, can I decrypt the dat/rif files using Sonys sdk and share the decrpted versions? or wots the story?

might try deleting something crap and see can i reactivate be copying files back over for now.
    Last edited by DeViL303; 10-08-2010 at 04:44 PM

As part of a hard drive upgrade, i accidentally did a system restore instead of the backup manager restore. Now all my DLC give a copywrite error when trying to run them, even on the original hard drive.. Something in the system restore, breaks all the DRM on your DLC titles.. I have a complete FTP backup of my dev_flash 2 and 3, but I have no way to write it back.

Stupid thing is i can't even restore my backup file, it breaks halfway through, i suspect because of my killzone save game.. Previously i woudl back up and restore no problem, since all the user account and whatever encryptions keys were the same, but since the system restore, it's like it regenerated keys and now i can't restore that backup. Damn unmoveable content. Regardless even if the restore operation were to complete my DRM is completely broken..

Do I have any other options for getting my PSN games to play they were downloaded and activated originally on this playstation? Any way that i can write to DEV_FLASH2? to put my act.dat files back?

Quote Originally Posted by thejindesan View Post
    As part of a hard drive upgrade, i accidentally did a system restore instead of the backup manager restore. Now all my DLC give a copywrite error when trying to run them, even on the original hard drive.. Something in the system restore, breaks all the DRM on your DLC titles.. I have a complete FTP backup of my dev_flash 2 and 3, but I have no way to write it back.

Stupid thing is i can't even restore my backup file, it breaks halfway through, i suspect because of my killzone save game.. Previously i woudl back up and restore no problem, since all the user account and whatever encryptions keys were the same, but since the system restore, it's like it regenerated keys and now i can't restore that backup. Damn unmoveable content. Regardless even if the restore operation were to complete my DRM is completely broken..

Do I have any other options for getting my PSN games to play they were downloaded and activated originally on this playstation? Any way that i can write to DEV_FLASH2? to put my act.dat files back?
    Update. I did write my dev_flash2 back.. but something still must be missing, maybe i need to write to dev_flash1?

My download psn games still give the copywrite error, even with the original act files back, and original hard drive.
    Last edited by thejindesan; 10-09-2010 at 11:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News