Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    seems to me that Gran Turismo HD v 2.0 works without doing nothing, just install the pkg via demomanager or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by thejindesan View Post
    Of course this only works on the machine it was downloaded to.. This doesn't work on another machine.
    this file is installed when it installs the pkg. i compared it and it is identical, must be some other file.
    Last edited by caravela; 10-05-2010 at 08:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by caravela View Post
    seems to me that Gran Turismo HD v 2.0 works without doing nothing, just install the pkg via demomanager or something like that.

this file is installed when it installs the pkg. i compared it and it is identical, must be some other file.
    Does anyone have a unlock.edat file from a downloaded encore we could compare.. its possible the unlock just tells it which version to unlock, regular monsters or monsters/encore?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    guys, act.dat is the key, if anyone could figure out how to re-generate this file problem will be solved.

I think decrypted data files are the way to go. You can decrypt them using the sdk. But you must have bought the game on the console you want to decrypt them. The act.dat and the .rif file must be present. The decrypted ones could than be shared to other consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by qqliudl View Post
    guys, act.dat is the key, if anyone could figure out how to re-generate this file problem will be solved.
    where is act.dat?

All this psn management is done by the XMB, at least it is the idea i have from reading the sdk.

First would be reading the sdk and undestanding the process, then use a disasembled lv2 memory dump to find the function that evalutes the k_licensee and poke it with the correct values.

We need some kind of activator for some psn games.

After starting PS3 3.15 with PicGroove 1.6b...

My PS3 obviously changed itīs internal ID or something. The reason for this assumtion is that none of my DLC is working anymore, neither the titles I purchased on my own nor the titles that I activated my PS3 for but where purchased by another.

Even things like extoys does not work anymore. All respecting *.rif files are still present and look fine according to this threadīs description.

Has somebody else a similar experience? Maybe this could lead to an attack by changing the ID intentionally. Right now I do not have a clue what exactly changed after booting with PSGrooPic1.6b apart from the fact that the DLC does not work anymore.
    Last edited by mik30; 10-07-2010 at 12:59 AM

@mic
    Please check if the act.dat is still there and if the games run without jb.

Problem with the install...

Please, can anyone help me?? I don't get this very well.

1- Search the demo retail, for example fat princess.
    2- I used demo manager, is more simple.
    3- Turn on my PS3 in jailbreak mode and open up the FTP Server tool.
    4- I installed the folder with the demo and its 3 pdb files correctly in /dev_hdd0/vsh/task
    5- I install the demo without jailbreak mode.
    6- then reboot console in jailbreak mode.
    7- I search the update for the fat princess, I Try to install the .pkg on the folder Install package files, and come out a message telling me "you don't have the software for this update" or something like that, I don't understand where is the error.

I'm forgetting of something important to do, can help me?? =(

Sorry for my english.

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News