Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by giddeldan View Post
    got worms and burn zombie burn working 100% FULL with some variants (made by me) on this method.

maybe other games could work, gonna try someones on the next days
    Nice job. Mind sharing your technique?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by unimatrix725 View Post
    BTW anyone know about "Owner" Settings on these pkg files?? Everything Ive been working with has been retail, but this may hold the key to getting my games working.
    0x08 - 0x0F of the activation .rif is the UserID. By UserID i mean the OWNER of the game. I was able to hex edit those bytes & change the owner of the game but it will not run. Get kicked back to xmb with error msg displayed.

Its pretty simple to swap UserID's but like i said, the game won't run. Maybe someone smarter can get it working so we can switch owners of PSN content. I have 8 users all will PSN purchases so it would be nice if i could switch the owner so i don't need to have all 8 users on my system.

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've tested and echochrome hangs randomly locking up the pS3 with this method... anyone get it working better?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Could someone post a link for Soldner-X?

Thank you.

By the way you can add the english menus from Pro Evo 2011 Demo to the Retail Euro release Works a treat!

On a side note, does anyone have the link to GTI Club+?

I purchased it online when it was released and have since had my ps3 replaced through insurance but due to having to update to 3.50 i cant get onto PSN
    Last edited by farenheit; 10-02-2010 at 07:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    i was just wondering if any has gotten PAIN to work? i mean like the single player part... the crash course works but when you go to play the actual single player it says you have to buy it. appreciate this and thanks.
    I just found out PAIN is available as a Blu-Ray and has all the levels (except On-Line) open after completing the Crash Course.

If you do this, you have to delete all of the saved info from the Demo first.

giddeldan, where did you get Worms FULL?

some thoughts~

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to forum posting in general.

I just discovered after reading IndyColtsFan84's post, what it is there is a file called act.dat, that contain my activation which i backed up prior to upgrading my HDD. I was bedazzled by the fact that my purchase games wouldnt work after format. It said that I needed to go onto PSN to activate. Anyhow, what i did was upload that act.dat file to home/exdata/act.dat .

hope that helps if no one else has tried that. I got my previous paid games working again. Now to try all that other stuff you guys been talking.
    Hi there, thanks for sharing your information, i have got the same problem but unlucky me changed another larger Hdd and without backuping my act.dat first... i think maybe the activation depends on 3 things:

1 related .rtf file
    2 act.dat
    3 some kinda HDD serial combined with act.dat or (.rtf)

1 and 2 are obvious, 3 is considered due to my own experience, after changing the HDD, i follow the order to format the new HDD and update the system to 3.41, then my PSN game shows the online activation needed, then i replaced with my old HDD, it still shows the same requirements, so...

anyway, if somebody can share or just analyse this act.dat and report here, there maybe a chance or other leading clues...

looking forward to the following up~

PixelJunk Monsters seems like it will work, we just need to figure out what is contained in the unlock.edat file

Here is a copy of mine from a purchased activated monsters from PSN. It just sits in the USRDIR of the monsters folder.

If I delete that file, it shows UNLOCK Full Game in the main menu
    If I put the file back.. It's a full version again.

Of course this only works on the machine it was downloaded to.. This doesn't work on another machine.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by thejindesan View Post
    PixelJunk Monsters seems like it will work, we just need to figure out what is contained in the unlock.edat file

Here is a copy of mine from a purchased activated monsters from PSN. It just sits in the USRDIR of the monsters folder.

If I delete that file, it shows UNLOCK Full Game in the main menu
    If I put the file back.. It's a full version again.

Of course this only works on the machine it was downloaded to.. This doesn't work on another machine.
    if you open that file with an hex editor (like winhex) there's the id of the game, maybe you could try to search something in the hex numbers to asosiate with some number id of your PS3 or PSN account or something like that.

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News