Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by schumann View Post
    Yes, I met the same issue. Everything works fine at first, but after 3 - 4 minutes after the game starting. The console will be dead. You have to unplug for a reset.

So same here, want to confirm with Bakke if he meets the same situation on this game.
    Yeah that happened to me during my first playthrough. After trying a couple more times, game seems to run fine. Will check it out later if still hangs up.

i was just wondering if any has gotten PAIN to work? i mean like the single player part... the crash course works but when you go to play the actual single player it says you have to buy it. appreciate this and thanks.

fat princess

Quote Originally Posted by jdeecee View Post
    What region are you in? The debug pack you show is for North America region. You may want to delete your original demo and start from scratch installing the demo again and try the debug file. Also check that the demo and debug file have the same number in beginning of file (using winhex) - this may help to matchup correctly.

Also, are you installing the debug file from root of flash drive?
    I went back and noticed that I had the demo on my PS3 (not the full version) so I deleted... got the Full Game download, installed it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    i was just wondering if any has gotten PAIN to work? i mean like the single player part... the crash course works but when you go to play the actual single player it says you have to buy it. appreciate this and thanks.
    I installed the NPEA00054 version, did all the updates including 6.10 and it runs the Quick Start mode and the Trainer.

You have to ingore all the Network errors to get it started. Quick Start gives you more ways to unlock new ways to cause pain than the trainer does...

Has anyone had any luch getting Lemmings to go more that the 4 demo modes?

I think the games that just hang or display a message to activate contains encrypted data files and without the according .rif the ps3 is not able to decrypt them.

Could you check if there are some files with the ending .edat or something like this?

Ps: i need a way to activate my ps3, it should be easy to decrypt those edat files if the ps3 is activated and the according game was bought. The decrypted files could then be used with the debug eboot.bin

Worked for me:

Flow (2.10)
    Fat Princess (2.00)

didn't work:

Flowe r(1.01)

I also tried Pain (6.10), it boots but without being able to connect to the PSN you cannot play.

I can't find the debug link for mushroom wars in the database, anyone care to post it?

Quote Originally Posted by memtest View Post
    Worked for me:
    ...I also tried Pain (6.10), it boots but without being able to connect to the PSN you cannot play.
    You are running 6.10 and you cannot play the Crash Course or the Quick Start modes? They both work fine for me.

Quick Start let's you play for hours, rack up points and collect trophies.

(Hint: for blast, launch the guy and land him inside one of the smoke-stacks)

Can anyone please help me with these issues I've encountered while experimenting with the PSN Demo Installer...??

000000ca Folder in dev_hdd0 vsh task ?
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...sk-113336.html

Installed Debug add-on for Full Retail PSN Game?
    http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...me-113332.html

Quote Originally Posted by datalogger View Post
    You are running 6.10 and you cannot play the Crash Course or the Quick Start modes? They both work fine for me.

Quick Start let's you play for hours, rack up points and collect trophies.

(Hint: for blast, launch the guy and land him inside one of the smoke-stacks)
    no, i cannot even enter into the main menu. it asks me to login with PSN account and if I press cancel it get stuck and you have to reboot.
    I installed the 6.10 addon directly.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast