Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dondolo View Post
    i'm simply a normal user, and i'm again still confused about who is doing what and where and when, cuase, till yesterday also ndt was pretty optimistic. today i'm reading about a fake, and i'm still confused ati this moment.
    Ya, no prob dondolo... and until we met with everyone yesterday to get the facts straight we ALL were optimistic, but sadly those hopes went right down the crapper when we realized what actually happened.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope some groups keep things for themselves. This because IF they find a real hack $ony will immediatley kill that way :S

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dondolo View Post
    i think he would like to say that is not fake, that it hasn't been only a job made by him, but it's the result of a group of investigation. he said that the group doesn't have a time for working, they do when they can cause real life come first i am italian, so i hope i understood what i meant
    Well... that is what he tried to say (Thanks dondolo)... excuse its bad english, we try help you understand spanish when were into DemonHades site.

First.- Real Life exist, for everyone...
    Second.- DemonHades and the entire Group never lied before, make a big fake sound crazy for me...
    Third.- Many people believed a fake the USBloader when they premature announce the accomplishment on a Japanese Console (Oh! casually a console that few ones own outside Japan... then must be fake!)... they promise make it run on European Consoles and they did it, now we can enjoy his work (My USA 80 gb console is like the European Ones).
    Fourth.- The Group is working on a program that could read Retail PS3 HDD, no more words. Only time will give us the true.

Impatience of everyone is causing all this polemic and premature conclusions.
    Last edited by edugabo; 03-01-2009 at 11:58 PM

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by edugabo View Post
    Well... that is what he tried to say (Thanks dondolo)... excuse its bad english, we try help you understand spanish when were into DemonHades site.

First.- Real Life exist, for everyone...
    Second.- DemonHades and the entire Group never lied before, make a big fake sound crazy for me...
    Third.- Many people believed a fake the USBloader when they premature announce the accomplishment on a Japanese Console (Oh! casually a console that few ones own outside Japan... then must be fake!)... they promise make it run on European Consoles and they did it, now we can enjoy his work (My USA 80 gb console is like the European Ones).
    Fourth.- The Group is working on a program that could read Retail PS3 HDD, no more words. Only time will give us the true.

Impatience of everyone is causing all this polemic and premature conclusions.
    Excuse your ignorance the first release of usbld worked on not only jap consoles but any that had the EE chip,..which was all the US NTSC launch consoles...

And the hdd has not been decrypted, the font pic shown was from a dumped dev_flash off a debug console..and this is a FACT. I was even lied to when i asked DemonHades my self if the pic shown was from a debug and he said "NO is all from retail" well this wasn't the case, and the one who discovered what was actually found KnightSolidus (who might i add didn't post misleading pictures) came forth and showed what he had to some of the dev's here... needless to say KnightSolidus didn't have anything to do with people being mislead and was just a victim in all this.

But at the end of the day the ps3's hdd isn't decrypted and some people were mislead and betrayed, that's it.

Here is a little speech between knightsolidus and NDT:

knightsolidus

For NDT this file is in the flash!??

NDT's answer:

NDT

I'm really happy to claim that i never saw this before.

[Register or Login to view links]

Looks like HDD layer encryption has been removed but not the actual file encryption.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

parandt.jpg  

Ya secret decoder types, write some odd English.

Ya go and say up front no hard feelings then every chance ya get ya say "come clean."

The guy has clearly already said "good-bye" ... and with his level of grammer if he took credit for anyone else's work it was probably unintentional lol.

Now I'm really just playin the devil's advocate here, but when it comes to beating a dead horse... well, ya can only beat it so much before it becomes something that isnt a horse am i right? lol

If there are really no hurt feelings over this, then invite him back... unless of course you dont trust him; in which case there most certainly are hurt feelings.

btw all the ya instead of you, that was intentional ha.

Quote Originally Posted by taladas20 View Post
    Here is a little speech between knightsolidus and NDT
    That is old (already covered HERE) and from before the meeting LOL!

Once again, the PS3 HDD has not been decrypted... anyone stating otherwise is either confused themselves () or deliberately misleading people.

Question

Hi

Is this anything of help?
    The following method is a brief explanation on what to do (detailed tutorial will be available soon, though what is below should suffice).

1.) Make a dump of your PS3 HDD (connect to your PC via SATA)
    2.) Plug HDD back to your PS3
    3.) Copy a large-dummy file to the HDD
    4.) Unplug HDD from PS3, and plug it back into your PC
    5.) Dump the HDD image again
    6.) Compare the two dumps you know have, and locate the encrypted dummy data (use HxD or any hex editor to do this) 7.) Replace the encrypted dummy data with sections of the data you want to decrypt
    8.) Place the HDD back into your PS3
    9.) Copy dummy data from PS3 to external media (USB drive/flash drive)
    10.) Inspect the dummy file on PC from USB stick/flash drive.

Quote Originally Posted by 3MM View Post
    Hi

Is this anything of help?
    The following method is a brief explanation on what to do (detailed tutorial will be available soon, though what is below should suffice).

1.) Make a dump of your PS3 HDD (connect to your PC via SATA)
    2.) Plug HDD back to your PS3
    3.) Copy a large-dummy file to the HDD
    4.) Unplug HDD from PS3, and plug it back into your PC
    5.) Dump the HDD image again
    6.) Compare the two dumps you know have, and locate the encrypted dummy data (use HxD or any hex editor to do this) 7.) Replace the encrypted dummy data with sections of the data you want to decrypt
    8.) Place the HDD back into your PS3
    9.) Copy dummy data from PS3 to external media (USB drive/flash drive)
    10.) Inspect the dummy file on PC from USB stick/flash drive.
    LOL, I was waiting for someone to post that here... sadly, no. That is just what DemonHades (among others) are trying to pass off as "proof" of their supposed PS3 HDD Decrypted news... when nothing was ever (and has never been) decrypted from the PS3 HDD.

It appears DemonHades is still trying to 'save face' by convincing others to the contrary, however, the resident PS3 Devs here didn't fall for it and after meeting and speaking with knightsolidus (among others) a few days ago already confirmed that news to be fake.

Later today I will see if CJPC can post a more detailed explanation of why the PS3 HDD isn't decrypted using that or any similar method... as it appears many who aren't 'techy' are unable to understand it and comprehend that this is NOT decrypting the PS3 HDD hehe.

so, you're saying that the article post in first page is something done to provide a fake proof of their fake job? i'm more confuse now...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News