Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The whole PSJailreak/PSGroove thing has a worldwide shortage of the all the compatible AT90USB chips.

While I wait for my order (which at the moment seems like it could take up to 2 weeks -.-) I will be looking at the PIC 18F2550 Port of the PSGroove software and trying to design a dongle for that.

The nice thing is that the 18F2550 can also be programmed with a USB Bootloader, this means that it would also be fully upgradeable via USB, with no extra hardware!

Stay tuned!

-CnSonicDongle

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And about firmware 3.42?? Do you think that will ruin yours sales?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For now, yes, but I'm sure that as the scene starts to grow, so will the demands for these kind of dongles.

with the possibilities the exploit opens for sure a lot of people will remain on 3.41 - this is way more worthwile than the 'announced' OOFW3.21 months ago.

UPDATE: It seems that due to funding and parts shortages it will be almost impossible for me to continue developing this project myself.

So I have decided to just upload the board design. I'm sure a lot of improvements could still be made to it.

Note: The USB connector is supposed to be a male type A connector, since there is no such part available for eagle, I used a female type A socket, keep that in mind when using this design.

I will still be active in these forums if anyone needs help or has a question.

E-mail Removed per Site Rules. -Admin

-CnSonicDongle
    Attached Files Attached Files

brd? what runs brd? and do you have a parts list etc

i could always contact a manufacturer and have these made myself

EAGLE Layout editor uses brd.

All the parts and their values should be indicated in the brd file.

yeah i ran eagle - wayy above my skillset.

lol

Hmm, if you can find a good manufacturer for the boards, maybe we can team up?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News