Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: Code Unique v2.3 Mod by Daveyshamble501 for PS3 3.55 CFW

Sponsored Links
    Following up on my previous update, here is another Code Unique v2.3 Mod by myself (Daveyshamble501 - NYAN CHEATS) for PS3 3.55 CFW users of the homebrew cheats function code unique.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

But this time instead of Back to the future here's a funny mod featuring everybody's most annoying sprite cat/pop tart Nyan Cat...

Please enjoy my funny little mod...

Video: Code Unique v2.3 Mod by Daveyshamble501 for PS3 3.55 CFW

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    USE CFW_4.xx_.pkg_Resigner_Script_v0.3.5 for Resign to 4.XX

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Doesn't work for me

Doesn't work. Been tried long ago. And Code Unique 3 needs to be hacked for 4.xx CFW

please resign, and upload here

so has 0xt0r changed his sig and sold out? Or is he just letting these guys sell a couple before he pulls the carpet out from them again?

Everyone please read the title, its for 3.55 cfw this version. don't get confused in thinking its for 4.xx cos its not... It's a cosmetic mod only... There is no code unique for 4.xx firmwares, so it does work you just need to be on 3.55...

I download it and it working fine on my v3.55 but how does the code work?

I choose some of the games and it mention games was 1.01 and cheat code 1.00 did you want to continue Yes / No?

How to get it work ?

Then some of the code etc DMC 4 i choose all max infinite health , max money then i press Start it keep hang ? how does it really work.

What should we do to get it work ?

Thanx

So i have the new rogero 4.40 version 1.03 firmware. What needs to get done to be able to get the code unique 3 to work on it?

Has it been confirmed it can work on the newer firmware or just Kmeaw 3.55/Rogero 4.21/4.3/Rebug4.3? Or do we need to wait until they come out with an update or someone hacks it to work on the newer firmwares?

That's all i would need right is the usb stick? Where do i find the list of cheats for all the games that it can offer

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News