Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Code Freak PS3 Cheat Device is Slated to Hit Japan This Winter

Sponsored Links
    Today GamersMint.com (linked above) reports that an unofficial PS3 Cheat Device made by Code Freak is slated to hit Japan this winter.

The upcoming PS3 cheat code device is currently being marketed on Japanese site [Register or Login to view links] for PS3 consoles on PlayStation 3 Firmware 3.41 or below.

To quote: "This device will be used with the PS3 and will cost around 7800 Yen (around $100 via [Register or Login to view links]).

Though the current firmware version for the PS3 is 3.50, this device will only be compatible with v3.41, as stated on the product's website.

It will be available for sale by the end of this year and is claimed to provide cheats for more than 50 titles at the moment, that includes FF XIII and Demon's Souls."

Code Freak PS3 Cheat Device is Slated to Hit Japan This Winter

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't like cheating!!

Also it claims just to be for 3.41. They should think about that carefully cause it make no sense for me.

Greets

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    I wonder how it will work. Like how do you use a specific cheat in game. Will there be a special menu option on the XMB or maybe you have to install an app? This will probably be reversed and released for "free" after a while.

Just like the Gameshark & ActionReplay good old days, cheating devices aren't established on the ps3 up to this moment because of the various encryptions on the system, seems like the jailbreak has a major part in this.

Bout time! This may come in handy for unlocking all cars and parts for GT5

Rumor has it P3Go has plans with something like this and the downgrader.

Question

why would anyone want to cheat? it makes the game really boring. there will be no sense of achievement and satisfaction when unlocking things through cheat. it kills the fun for me.

This is exactly what I feared. Man.. goodbye PSN if this bs happens. =/

While i do agree that cheating online is wrong, I for one am happy about this news, I prefer to be able to cheat in my single player games, especially games like final fantasy that include way more grinding than I have time for and/or games like demons souls that do not have an easy difficulty level.

I don't mind cheating when i want a quick mess about, but main gameplay has to be cheat free imo or as stated above your just cheating yourself.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News