Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

COD Black Ops requires 3.50 for PS3 JailBreak

Sponsored Links
    Has anyone managed to get blackops working yet?

it weighs in around 18.5 gig don't really want to download all that just to find out i can't play it. it's down as not working at the moment.

Sponsored Links

Would the debug updates make Black Ops run?

Sponsored Links
    Anyone that has Black Ops, please try and install the debug updates (installing them manually of course, extracting the .pkg using fastpkg.exe) and see if that gets the game to run.

Let's hope this'll work, but on the debug links page they are labeled as 3.50. Despite being debugs, could the EBOOT.BIN still only ask for 3.50

Sponsored Links

Sorry to hijack this thread ,but .....

Sponsored Links
    In the UK, black ops comes out on Tuesday, so for th brits out there Asda have an offer on. 5 with a trade in!!!! what deal....

playstationlifestyle.net/2010/11/07/asda-offers-black-ops-for-5-with-trade-in/

yeah i saw that too wonder if they take backups lol

i didn't try COD: black ops yet.. but may be we can run it by Kakaroto which runs Medal of honor.

No, there is no option to make it run. Just wait for a scene release with notes.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    No, there is no option to make it run. Just wait for a scene release with notes.
    There is a spanish , italian release which works with debug update and these files:

put these files into the usrdata in hdd0/game/ NOT YOUR GAMEZ FOLDER OR WHERE EVER YOU PUT YOUR GAMES

Update to 1.02 first! then replace these from MRDOCA: [Register or Login to view links]

If you've tried to run the game before doing this and been asked to update do this extra step:

Originally Posted by hunter128 on psx-scene: After you install the pkg launch a FTP server and go to /dev_hdd0/mms/db/ and search a file called metadata_db_hdd open it in a hex editor and search 3.50, and change to 3.41

It crashes when going into multiplayer though, so not even split screen or LAN (which can be turned into online via XLinkKai) will work at the moment.

Greets Modmate
    Last edited by modmate; 11-08-2010 at 06:32 AM

Thanks for the info, will give it a go hope a less complicated method is available soon.

thanks for the mention modmate when using my files...

Guide moved here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ps3-jailbreak/
    Last edited by MRDOCA; 11-08-2010 at 07:13 AM

I moved your guide there now MRDOCA and +Rep!

Please use that thread for discussion now everyone as I'm closing this one.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News