Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

CoD: Black Ops Hackers Hit with PS3 Firmware 3.56 Ban Hammer

Sponsored Links
    Previously the possibility of PSN bans was rumored for PlayStation 3 hackers, and today Ripten.com (linked above) has confirmed that CoD: Black Ops PS3 hackers are now being hit with the PS3 Firmware 3.56 ban hammer.

To quote: Explained by Sony as a "security update" its effects are being felt by accused modders/hackers. CoD: BlOps hackers are getting hit hardest with a permanent console ban - many of whom have expressed their "innocence" on the official [Register or Login to view links].

It's not limited to a few. There are dozens of threads about this topic. Here are just a few of their posts:

CaStR0_21: How long am I banned for? "This console has been permanently banned from the Black Ops servers....." Does this mean forever? Or will I be unbanned after awhile?

IssY_I : When i want to play black ops it says my console is banned permanently???i have payed 150$ for the Ps3 (i bought it yesterday (used) and just came home with a new copy of b-ops! but why is my system banned?

scaryscar6: I dont know what happened i was just playin it normally. i installed the patch and played for a while and I went to have my shower and when i came back i was permanently banned! Somone please get me unbanned! It might of been my frineds though because i lent him my ps3 a couple of days ago because his ps3 got YLOD...

prEston124: Today i got my account back finally an It wont let let me play online idk why it says prem ban i didnt do anything man i miss black ops well looks like i have to get a 360.

Imma_Wreck_You: Hi i understand all of then terms and conditions of playing call of duty black ops, but my PS3 has been banned.. and i dont understand why? there a few people here who play online in this house but none of us can anymore. how can i get some help? or who do i need to contact.

badderz1: Hi i have been banned for black ops when i click online it says you have been Prem banned from B.O but i didnt do anything to get banned what i did my m8 said he was 15th yea and i said let me go on ur acc then if ur 15th so i just went on his acc and he was 15th and then deleted the user then the next day when i went on my account that message came up my psn is FoRzA-MoNsTeR I am 6th prestige on B.o legit my KD is 1.79 and my wins to losses is 1.14 and a 124 winstreak i did not boost at all please unban me.

__EtMazizi__: I was playin Black Ops and seached for a game of search and destroy, i just prestiged 4 da 4th time and entered a modded lobby. Ileft straight away when i relised wat it waz next thing i no i banned and reset.Has this r something similair happened to u???

CoD: Black Ops Hackers Hit with PS3 Firmware 3.56 Ban Hammer

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Bahahaha very good news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its only the Black Ops ban - not the PSN ban.. I was thinking it was the PSN ban when I first read the title.. wheww..

Cheaters ALWAYS will suck. Once they get caught gotta love how they start acting like they don't know what is going on, blah blah. Good riddance.

One thing is running CFW, and another completely different one, that is screwing around with a game to get the upper hand.

love all the quotes of the cheaters trying to plead their case. Damn cheaters.

Banned User
    Yep. PSN bans is bs. This is a COD:BO ban, not a PSN ban.

It's probably got something to do with the COD:BO 1.05 update NOT PS3 3.56 update.

This is the news i've been waiting for. Thank you $ony. This and the grief report might be the only fw update which i think are useful since the lunch of the ps3. Online gaming will live on. Lets just hope cfw doesn't change that.

this makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

No, they aren't just banning cheaters. If you played a pirated version of black ops online, you are banned.

edit: actually if you went online with black ops on a jailbroken system, you're banned. I modded my best friends ps3 with kmeaw and he has retail COD, but he is banned.

Can anyone else confirm this? I've been usin the bypass and now too scared to sign in, might be too late already if what you say is true.

I'd like the glitchers gone but banning anyone on CFW?? that seems more than a little shady.

Can someone who has backed up their own copy of Black Ops who is on CFW confirm/deny they are banned or just cheaters... or just cheaters and pirateers... or cheaters, pirateers, and anyone using CFW regardles if they own the disc or not.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News