Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok so how has anyone been banned for like doing glitches and shit in private matches and no bans for cfw right, but what about playing a clean backup online and using the dns trick?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it looks like its only cheaters which is brilliant imho, them idiots ruin online gaming for everyone because they are too crap to earn the ranking fairly.

I'm 100% behind the decision of treyarch to have zero tolerence for prestige hacking.Its also a really good indication that we wont be getting console bans from psn because if they were going to do it,they would have done it right now, it's just on a per game basis for being a twat that has to cheat.

treyarch, i salute you. And thanks for the heads up because i'm pretty sure there wont be full psn console bans for cfw now or they would have started with these fools that ruin blackops, i guess in a strange way, it's actually good news for the rest of us that play fair. flame all you like but i know 99% of people will agree with what i'm saying.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does mean that we should avoid using backups of black ops though (even unedited ones)

still i can live with having to get up to hunt my blackops disc lol

Agree fully, screw online cheaters.

I played last night on 3.55 using bypass and it worked, i'll try tonight too.

What the hell is prestige hacking? Just do get those emblems, ore are there gameplay things tied to it?

Great news. I hate those cheaters. They just ruin the game for everyone else.

lol, all those douche bag cheaters are trying to play dumb! Just accept what you guys deserve!

Too right, cannot stand the game, sony should in there rights stop people playing backups online and cheating. That's fair.

Am I missing something? Where does it say it's form Sony or show anything to do with Sony? This is from Treyarch. Also it's my understanding, Activision Raven Software, Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, among others have a big hand with Treyarch, and Sony is not one of them.

So I think it's them thats pissed with the so called hackers. Or script kiddy's as the DEV's would call them, not Sony. Anyway its their servers your banned from, not Sony's servers ?

SONY ARE NOT BANNING ANYONE FOR ANYTHING! well that's what I think, it's to soon for them at the moment.

Guys: If you think this will turn out to be ONLY a COD cheaters ban then you better start re-thinking again. This case here might just be a case of banning cheaters but more is on the way.

Can I guarantee it? No! However, I believe Sony is pulling out all stops over this PS3 hack. They're going nuts! Taking down CFW developer sites. Going after Geohot & failoverflow.

They're just losing their minds. We don't know what they're capable of doing in regards to bans from PSN. This shows they can do more already than what most have stated. I just got a feeling. More than banning cheaters is coming out of this. I just really believe that!

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News