Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i thought it was a psn ban i was like wtf nooo but i didn't update my ps3 cuz my 3.56 update didn't come out yet ; ) so yay me i that if i updated and tryed to sign in i was to hit with the ban hammer lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been ban too !

but i have 2 ps3 , i can replay with my account on my 60go.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wait so is this PSN ban or Blackops ban?

is this HACKERS only or all CFW users?

no it's only cheaters, games run in a sandbox and wont have the privileges to check if you're running cfw (there's no way sony would let 3rd party devs peek and poke the system memory, it'd be moronic).

ONLY CHEATERS NOT CFW USERS. like a dozen people have said.

yeah guys it's safe to play it's only the cheaters who are getted banned. i am playing online. why would you want to cheat online for what babies can't take the piss of losing lolz

if its only cheaters then YAY! thanks for the replies guys.

They warned that glitchers and cheaters would be banned from the game and now it happened.

Kids, this is what happens when you cheat with online multiplayer. Let this be a lesson and be glad it's not a PSN ban.

That's the most interesting bit of this news, it looks like Sony are still reluctant to PSN ban consoles as treyarch had to implement the ban themselves to keep their game clean.

No one on CFW is getting banned. Only Cheaters... The servers track every single match you have played and if your XP doesn't match their data then you get BANNED. Simple as that people.

Can't you see the master server keeps record of EVERYTHING can compare savedata and stuff!!

I been in CFW playing COD every single day and no Banhammer here

Oh please, those people claiming they did nothing wrong and don't know why they were banned knew exactly what they were doing. Convenient excuses like "I loaned my PS3 to a friend, he did it" are hardly plausible after that excuse has been heard multiple times.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News