Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So people who were cheating got permanently banned. This is good news. Yay for the banhammer!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    At last the cheaters and hackers get what they deserve. It is a shame it has taken so long, now if only they could sort out all the MW2 hacked lobbies and i might be able to start playing again.

Sponsored Links

spawn killin cheating twats

Sponsored Links
    these people spoil the game for the normal user but there is nothing worse than someone shooting you as you die and spawn popping you one in the back.

Good one ! Hope not only 15th prestiga hackers get banned but rather all hackers get !

I only got something against cheaters.. not against hackers.. the system needed to get hacked to open the full potential of the system..

Now I'm am fully enjoying my ps3 system with 1TB HD

Those responses all seem like complete bs. Although, I just ordered a used Slim off Amazon yesterday and goddamn I hope it wasn't used for any hacking.

Otherwise, is it possible to format the HDD to restore your system? Or is it tied to your MAC?

I got bored with Black Ops a long time ago but seeing this pleases me no end!

Which bypass is working?

I'm glad they are doing this, I have nothing against hacking the ps3 but if you wanna go play online then go buy the game, simple.

if you read on page 1, you'll notice a post of a banned console being with cfw BUT WITH THE RETAIL GAME on the blu-ray drive.

so they're not banning hackers/pirates, they're hunting CFW consoles, like someone did with witches a long time ago

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News