Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    would it bypass/help with bannings?

and didn't somebody in this thread just confirm it wasn't just cheaters.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't see how changing your PSN id would help with banning in Black ops. Isn't your progress attached to your ID? You would have to start over again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I play zoombiess online right now with multiman 1.14.01 and wutangrza

only game save cheater get banned and seem to be only for cod bo

good news

good news, thanks a lot!

that's good those freaking cheaters deserve this and all those Innocent statements are bullshit they know they cheated they just wanna act innocence typical human things that everyone does including me so yah i am glad they banned those cheaters so people who actually are legit can have fun.

What bypass allows you to play online with firmware 3.55? I'd like to see if im banned. And i really don't think my friend would even know how to hack his COD saves, i had to put his CFW on his ps3 for him because he isn't a technical user.

Banned User
    I just finished a game online with a friend and they are still playing. I'm using Wan's CFW and its all good. I'm not banned. With a backup from USB, updated to 1.05.

As I previously said it probably has nothing to do with 3.56 firmware but more with the 1.05 update that came out recently.

It might also detect what version they are running. They might be on CFW3.55 but if their version of BO is 1.00 then it's a hacked version and get banned.
    Last edited by Jes03; 01-28-2011 at 01:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

if their version of black ops is 1.00 or any other version it'll just ask to update before going online.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by barrybarryk View Post
    if their version of black ops is 1.00 or any other version it'll just ask to update before going online.
    You can hack it to still get online.

Just change param.sfo to say its v1.05 and it'll get online. It should get online...
    Last edited by Jes03; 01-28-2011 at 01:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

How is this?

I am on CFW never cheated or any lame chit like that, but I am on the latest patch which I thought is 1.06 (you speak of 1.05, but I could be wrong and have my # wrong)

But I know I am on the latest patch and CFW so does that entail a higher probability of banning?

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News