Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wow, this is going to hit hard on a lot of people. 50,000 consoles are being prepared for the console ban, um I'm wondering how their doing that?

As you said, they say it comes from the HDD, so how dose it get there in the 1st place? And we can replace the HDD, so a bit of a wast there.

Unless when the game was being played their servers may put a Sony CFW on that drive, and when you go to play it again after a power reset it dose something to the ps3? Maybe, I don't know, but it would make more sense to put a file in the same place as were the downloaded firmware go's, before its installed on a reboot. This is just speculation on my part tho.

So has anyone just been banned, or bricked as well?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If i was Sony, I would've slipped a a sleeping trojan deep into the bowels of 3.42 that triggers local lock-down (regardless of DMCA legislation). You're right, using the HDD to do this would be pointless.

I wouldn't have thought the DMCA would allow it, but there you go.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    With respect to the Jap's, but theres more hackers in Japan, than anywhere else. And 45% work for Sony in one way or another. So nothing would surprise me of what their capable of.

Well, I have to say, excellent points.

What exactly do you mean by cheaters? I have CFW and play COD online using DNS trick. I also block sony from my router. I have installed some MapPacks.

How are you able to connect to PSN if you block sony-servers?

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News