Following up on the previous updates, today deank has updated the multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager to v04.46.02 followed by v04.46.03 with details below.
Download: multiMAN ver 04.46.02 BASE CEX (20130907).pkg (40.74 MB) / multiMAN ver 04.46.02 STEALTH (20130907).zip (38.54 MB)
Download: multiMAN ver 04.46.02 BASE (20130907).zip (126.97 MB)
- Added support for 4.46DEX (REX)
- Added proper support for 4.46 REX/DEX (bd-mirror for internal/external games)
Just a small update:
- multiMAN ver 04.46.02 BASE CEX (20130907).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.46.02 BASE DEX (20130907).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.46.02 STEALTH (20130907).zip
- Showtime 04.03.479 [CEX].pkg
- Showtime 04.03.479 [DEX].pkg
Download: multiMAN ver 04.46.03 BASE CEX (20130908).pkg (40.81 MB)
Now multiMAN supports 34 languages.
- Added Croatian (Hrvatski) language - translation by Robi666
- Added Slovak (Slovencina) language - translation by lubek76
- Updated Czech (Cestina) language - translation by varinek and Mutagen
- Fixed some issues with downloading covers/updates
Download: multiMAN ver 04.46.03 STEALTH (20130908).zip (38.56 MB)
Just to let you all know - multiMAN users now use about 25MBit/s of my home internet connection (currently serving with ~500KB per client) - almost 10GB in just an hour.
Finally, from Robi666: I translated mm to croatian lang and if you have time here is txt file: LANG_HR.TXT
Server uptime: 59 minutes 45 seconds
Total accesses: 21031 - Total Traffic: 10.3 GB
5.87 requests/sec - 3.1 MB/second - 0.5 MB/request
Update: There is a minor update online (04.46.04) - it requires prior BASE installed (preferably 04.46.02 or later).
I tried to improve a bit the download speeds for updates, covers and other things. Managed to move my web server to another PC (laptop actually ) and it now serves http requests 4 times faster to 4 times more clients with 4MB/s bandwidth (basically about 13GB/hour).