Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    By looking at the update list does it mean you can play PS2 games on the PS3 slim?

I'm thinking of getting either the True Blue or the Cobra dongles. If the Cobra can play PSP and PS2 games on a slim then I'll get that one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Guys i posted before thinking earlier. Sorry dean. We don't know the whole story lets hear from dean before the hate starts.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    By looking at the update list does it mean you can play PS2 games on the PS3 slim?

I'm thinking of getting either the True Blue or the Cobra dongles. If the Cobra can play PSP and PS2 games on a slim then I'll get that one.
    I'd get the Cobra USB if it implements the TB dongle in it.

From the boss's post:

[eussNL] so if it supports the replaced sub_28fe30 and new section 0x80000000007f0000 that Cobra uses, it means Trueblue support is around the corner...
    [flash67] exactly

I know a month or so back Tortuga-Cove announced a Cobra dongle giveaway (tortuga-cove.com/general/1043-tortuga-cove-cobra-usb-dongle-promotional-give-away) so it appears they are on good terms with the Cobra Team, meaning I don't think Cobra would do anything to upset the developers there.

That said, I too think until deank actually comments on the multiMAN Cobra version the jury is out on it. If Cobra did it on their own using the multiMAN source code and deank doesn't mind (assuming the multiMAN license allows for commercial use, etc) then all could go on as normal.

Perhaps condorstrike can give us some inside scoop if he's around.

can't blame deank for that since there's even no or barely donors on his manager right now. Afaik, there are only 5 for every 100k downloaders/users of his manager.

anyway, if this is the only way to keep multiman alive, i don't even bother if it is ported to a commercial product.

There is no PSP support on the new update (4.2) It basically took away support from what I tested. I used the new Multiman (Cobra Edition) and I plugged in my PSP like it said I could... but nothing happens. Leading me to believe it has no support anymore.

It lied about allowing you to boot games from the PSP. Unless someone can confirm and tell me how the hell you do it. Because I just spent like 12 minutes trying to get it to work. And when I tested a PSP game off a usb.. it errored telling me to "install" the PSP launcher... again? I already have it installed but I get that error every time.

I would like to hear directly from dean as well not just speculation... I have followed his MM program for a long time and loved the updates, then the updates just stopped coming, does that mean without the dongle their will be no more updates?

Sad, but understandable in the POV of Dean, I don't know his job, place of residence, if he has a family to provide for, or his living standards so yeah if you understand that he is a human being there is no reason to be angry with him, unless he publicly says screw everyone that supported him or others accrediting to his program.

In short I really don't want to buy a freakin dongle I spend enough money, MILKING COWS DOESN'T PAY FOR EVERYTHING.

Banned User
    Yes, guys... Agree with everything that was said. If we could have one of this freakin dongles with stable CFW (like kmeaw), support for PSX, PS2, PSP isos, homebrew compatible, multiman mounted and TB payload for newer games... well... THEN I WOULD REALLY GET IT. LLOOOLL!!!

Oh, I forgot... And the dongle MUST talk with sexy lady voice. Damn!
    Last edited by pr0p0sitionJOE; 11-27-2011 at 01:01 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Its dean's work, he can sell HIS work and get remuneration for it. ITS HIS TIME, the question here is who is paying, because WE DIDN'T pay for his time.

I really think he is the one that enjoys the least his work, because the hundreds of hours he invests in coding don't give him time to get some gaming, sad but true. Thanks dean for what you could give us as long as you could, you deserve at least a couple bucks to get your testing equipment for free and THATS nothing compared with what you worked for. Imagine all those hours at a modest ($50USD) pero hour and you tell me if free equipment is worth it.

my 2 cents.

I would wait for further comment or release tends before really speculating on Dean's stance in the scene. I'm not mad at him either way, but I just hope he doesn't set himself up for associative attention.

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 81 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News