Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Tutorial: Easy Batch Generate ISO's (Script Included)

Sponsored Links
    Tutorial: Easy Batch Generate ISO's (Script Included) / IRD ISO to non IRD ISO Script Tutorial by SDeath

Hi all, I've been busy creating a script and Tutorial that can batch convert iso to iso using the genps3iso tool. As most of you know using a IRD verified iso will cause a performance hit on the COBRA ODE., but will let you know what files are not original so you can replace them.

So after I verified my games I wanted to convert them back to non IRD iso's to keep performance to the max. So I wrote this script. So anybody who created IRD iso's to verify if all files are original and present, can now convert all iso's back to non IRD.

Update: And a whole new update of my tool came together with the 2.0 COBRA ODE update. To make sure you can convert all those games for the 4.55 bypass more easily. And also supports the merging of the games dumped by the new Manager.

Easy Batch Generate/Merge COBRA ISO's Tool (Including OFW 4.55 ISO's + Swap Disc)

This tool can be used to:
    • Easily batch create game ISO's from other ISO's or rip folders, with IRD support for both.
    • Easily batch generate the OFW 4.55 Bypass ISO's and OFW 4.55 Bypass SwapDisc. That you can then burn to a BD-R disc.
    • Easily batch merge game ISO's either dumped using the COBRA Manager, or split with genps3iso.

Make sure you read all the tips and instructions and make sure you understand them.

Changelog:

28-02-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy):
    • Updated to latest version support files released today by the COBRA Team.
    • Added support for OFW 4.55 Bypass batch ISO creation.
    • Added support to generate the OFW 4.55 Bypass SwapDisc.
    • Added support to batch merge game ISO's either dumped using the new 1.6 COBRA Manager, or split with genps3iso.
    • Added Check to see if source folders are empty.
    • Generated a exe from the script.

15-01-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy):
    • Updated to latest version support files released today by the COBRA Team.
    • Added support for dry run genps3ISO to check rip against IRD file.
    • Several improvements.
    • Output is now redirected to a txt file that will be created for each game so you can check the status in those files in the converted folder. You can delete these after that.
    • DON'T CLOSE THE CMD WINDOW, IT STAYS BLACK BUT IS STILL RUNNING, OUTPUT IS DIVERTED TO THE TXT FILE!!

17-11-2013 (dd-mm-yyyy):
    • Added folder-to-iso support
    • waitTime removed, the script now waits until the iso is mounted and then continues immediately.

16-11-2013 (dd-mm-yyyy):
    • Initial release iso-to-iso

Know Issues:
    • There is one bug but it's in the genps3iso (v2.3) tool and not my script when using a IRD and splitting the iso's the tool will give a output error. I contacted magneto about this issue.

Instruction Video:

Easy Batch Generate ISO's Instruction Movie / Instruction Video (OFW 4.55 Bypass not included but is self explanatory):

Update: Hi all, been busy a couple of days trying to make a script that will automate the iso creation (iso-to-iso), and I succeeded. The code is probably a big mess to the programmers among us but it works.

Know issues:

Update: None

There is one bug but it's in the genps3iso (v2.3) tool and not my script when using a IRD and splitting the iso's the tool will give a output error. I contacted magneto about this issue.

Tips:
    • DON'T PUT ANY EBOOTS FROM GAMES OR FROM THE VAULT INTO THE EBOOTS FOLDER, THESE FILES ARE GENERATED FROM THE SOURCE ISO'S AND ARE NOT THE SAME AS NORMAL EBOOTS!!
    • DON'T CLOSE THE CMD WINDOW, IT STAYS BLACK BUT IS STILL RUNNING, OUTPUT IS DIVERTED TO THE TXT FILE!!
    • MAKE SURE THERE IS ENOUGH DISK SPACE FOR THE SOURCE AND ALSO THE CONVERTED ISO'S, DO THEM IN MULTIPLE BATCHES IF YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE.
    • For ISO to OFW 4.55 Bypass ISO make sure you enter the correct Game ID of the original disc you use as bootdisc in the PS3, for example: BLES01060.
    • The Full version contains all IRD and EBOOT files released by the COBRA Team in the 2.0 update and the ones from my own game collection and DarkKitarist's. The light version contains none but if you downloaded the 2.0 firmware from the COBRA Website they should be included so just copy them to their respective folders.
    • You will only need to burn the SWAP.ISO when the tool informs you in the end of the process, if the message doesn't appear you don't have to burn it again.
    • When merging don't use spaces in file or folder names, remove them before using this tool.

Usage:
    • Download Daemon Tools Lite (disk-tools.com/download/daemon), and install it (use the green Download button below the table).
    • Setup Daemon tools and note down the drive letter assigned to the virtual drive.
    • Download ([Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]) or the older version of [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] and copy it in the same directory as the iso's in a location on the drive with enough disk space for the source files/ISO's and the resulting ISO's.
    • If you want to use a IRD file to verify the iso then make sure it has the exact same name as the iso itself but with the ird extension and it is in the same folder as the iso's. (the script will use IRD verification if the .ird file is found if not it will use normal iso generation).
    • Run the script Generate.vbs / Run the Generate.exe (see updated instructions below).
    • Enter the drive letter that is assigned to the virtual drive (just the letter), for mine it is M:\ so I entered m.
    • Enter if you want to split the files, enter y for yes and n for no. Default is no if nothing is entered. (Read the known issues above)

The iso's will be generated from the bottom up so it will start with games starting with z and will end with a. The generated iso's will be placed in the Converted directory.

And now wait for any errors the genps3iso tool comes up with if you used verification, if it does find a error, note down the game and the error and press enter or close the window. The script will start working on the next game.

If the loading of the iso takes a bit longer than on my computer you can change the waitTime in the script on the 6th line, default is 6 seconds wait time. Also beware that creating a iso with IRD verification will cause a performance hit in the game. The code of the vbs file:
    Code:
    '--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'Easy Batch Generate iso's
    'Created by SDeath
    '--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    'Time to wait (seconds) before iso is loaded in Daemon tools
    waitTime = 6

Sub Run(ByVal sFile)
        Dim shell
        Set shell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
        shell.Run Chr(34) & sFile & Chr(34), 1, false
        Set shell = Nothing
    End Sub

Dim shell
    shell.Run "cmd /c dir/b > files.txt", 1, true
    Set shell = Nothing

Dim arrFileLines()
    i = 0
    Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile("./files.txt", 1)
    Do Until objFile.AtEndOfStream
         Redim Preserve arrFileLines(i)
         arrFileLines(i) = objFile.ReadLine
         i = i + 1
    Loop
    objFile.Close
    objFSO.DeleteFile "./files.txt"
    drive = InputBox("Please enter Daemon tools drive letter (just the letter) :")
    If drive = "" then WScript.Quit
    drive = drive & ":\ "

answer = InputBox("Split iso? (y or n) :")
    If answer = "y" Then
        isoSplit = " -s "
    ElseIf answer = "n" Then
        isoSplit = " "
    Else
        isoSplit = " "
    End If

For l = Ubound(arrFileLines) to LBound(arrFileLines) Step -1
    If objFSO.GetExtensionName(arrFileLines(l)) = "iso" Then
        input = Chr(34) & arrFileLines(l) & Chr(34)
        output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & Chr(34)
        ird = LEFT(arrFileLines(l), (LEN(arrFileLines(l))-4))
        ird = ird & ".ird"
        Run arrFileLines(l)
        WScript.Sleep (1000*waitTime)
        path = ird
        If objFSO.FileExists(path) Then
            ird = " " & Chr(34) & ird & Chr(34)
            strCmd = "cmd /c .\genps3iso.exe" & isoSplit & drive & output & ird
        Else
            strCmd = "cmd /c .\genps3iso.exe" & isoSplit & drive & output
        End If
        shell.Run strCmd, 1, true
        Set shell = Nothing
    Else
    End If
    Next
    Updated Instructions:
    • Choose the generation type ISO-to-ISO, Folder-to-ISO,Extract Eboots and Create Swap Disc, ISO to OFW 4.55 Bypass ISO or Merge ISO's.
    • For ISO-to-ISO: Enter the drive letter that is assigned to the virtual drive (just the letter), for mine it is M:\ so I entered m.
    • Enter if you want to dryrun the rips to check them against IRD, see txt files in the converted folder for results.
    • Enter if you want to split the files, enter y for yes and n for no. Default is no if nothing is entered.
    • For ISO to OFW 4.55 Bypass use option 3 first and select you external HDD that contains all your games, this will add all those games to the swap disc and will create it for you, make sure you enter the correct Game ID of the original disc you use as bootdisc in the PS3, for example: BLES01060.
    • Then you burn the SWAP.ISO using imgBurn and use the image to disc option.
    • Now you can convert all your games in one go, make sure you have enough disc space! Or convert them in batches of 5 or 10 games. You won't have to re-create the swap disc.
    • Copy the converted iso's to your HDD and remove the old ones.
    • When merging see the screenshots below, make sure all split files for each game are in a separate folder, the folder name will be used for the output iso.

The generated ISO's will be placed in the Converted directory. Also beware that creating a ISO with IRD verification will cause a performance hit in the game of you run below CORBA ODE update 2.0.

Output is now redirected to a txt file that will be created for each game so you can check the status in those files in the converted folder. You can delete these after that. DON'T CLOSE THE CMD WINDOW, IT STAYS BLACK BUT IS STILL RUNNING, OUTPUT IS DIVERTED TO THE TXT FILE!!

Updated Instructions #2:
    • Download my [Register or Login to view links] (recommended) or [Register or Login to view links] and copy it in a location on the drive with enough disk space for the source files/ISO's and the resulting ISO's.

ISO-TO-ISO
    • Download [Register or Login to view links], and install it (use the green Download button below the table).
    • Setup Daemon tools and note down the drive letter assigned to the virtual drive.
    • Copy ISO files to the ISO folder.
    • If you want to use a IRD file to verify the ISO then make sure it has the exact same name as the ISO itself but with the ird extension and it is in the same folder as the ISO's. (the script will use IRD verification if the .ird file is found if not it will use normal ISO generation).
    • Run the Generate.exe.
    • Select option 1.
    • Enter the drive letter of Daemon tools, just the letter, i.e.: m
    • Enter y if you want to ONLY CHECK the ISO with the IRD no new ISO will be made, this is just to check possible errors with the ISO, enter n if you want to create a ISO.
    • Enter if you want to split the final ISO, for FAT32 select y for NTFS select n.
    • The tool will now convert all ISO's to new ISO's, see the txt files in the Converted folder for possible errors, if none remove them.
    • Copy the converted iso's to your HDD.

FOLDER-TO-ISO
    • Copy the source folders to the Folders directory.
    • If you want to use a IRD file to verify the game folder then make sure it has the exact same name as the folder itself but with the ird extension and it is in the same folder as the folders not in the game folder itself but in the root of the Folder directory. (the script will use IRD verification if the .ird file is found if not it will use normal ISO generation).
    • Run the Generate.exe.
    • Select option 2.
    • Enter y if you want to ONLY CHECK the ISO with the IRD no new ISO will be made, this is just to check possible errors with the ISO, enter n if you want to create a ISO.
    • Enter if you want to split the final ISO, for FAT32 select y for NTFS select n.
    • The tool will now convert all ISO's to new ISO's, see the txt files in the Converted folder for possible errors, if none remove them.

EXTRACT EBOOTS AND CREATE SWAP DISC
    • If you downloaded the light version of this tool you need to make sure you copy the EBOOTS and the IRD's from the COBRA release in their respective folder in the TOOLS directory.
    • Run the Generate.exe.
    • Select option 3.
    • Select the PS3_GAMES folder on your external HDD or any other folder that will hold all your games.
    • If it's the first time you run this tool it will create the first Swap Disc for you, if new EBOOTs are added from your games it will create a new Swap Disc and overwrite the other, the tool will let you know if you need to burn a new one. It will ask you for the game ID of the original supported bootdisc you will use, enter the correct game ID, i.e. BLES01060.
    • Follow the instructions if the tool created a new Swap Disc.
    • Run the tool again and now choose option 4, see the steps below.

ISO TO OFW 4.55 BYPASS ISO
    • Copy ISO files to the ISO folder.
    • Run the Generate.exe.
    • Select option 4.
    • If you didn't create a first Swap Disc in the previous step then the tool will quit and ask you to run again with option 3.
    • If you created Swap Disc before the tool will start converting the ISO's to 4.55 Bypass ISO's, see the txt files in the Converted folder for possible errors, if none remove them.
    • Copy the converted iso's to your HDD and remove the old ones.

MERGE ISO'S
    • Create a new subfolder (without spaces!!) in the folder SPLIT_ISO.
    • In the folder you just created cop the split iso files.
    • Run the Generate.exe.
    • Select option 5.
    • The tool will now convert all split ISO's to new full ISO's, see the txt files in the Converted folder for possible errors, if none remove them.

Know issues: None

Merge folder structure screenshot:

Source Code:

I included the source code in the bottom of the post. I's a vbs file converted to a exe so that's probably why it flags it. But the code contains nothing strange, I can replace the exe with a vbs file if that makes you feel safe.
    Code:
    'Easy Batch Generate ISO's

Dim arrFileLines()

Sub Run(ByVal sFile)
        Dim shell
        shell.Run Chr(34) & sFile & Chr(34), 1, true
        Set shell = Nothing
    End Sub

Sub Merge(ByVal sFolder)
    	strFolder = ".\SPLIT_ISO\" & sFolder
    	Set objFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(strFolder)
    	If objFolder.Files.Count = 0 Then
    		MsgBox "No Split Game ISO's found in SPLIT_ISO\" & sFolder &" directory, program will proceed with next game or quit!",,"Nothing found"
    		Exit Sub
    	End If

Dim shell
    	shell.Run "cmd /c dir .\SPLIT_ISO\" & sFolder & " /b > files.txt", 1, true
    	Set shell = Nothing

i = 0
         	i = i + 1
    	Loop
    	objFile.Close

l = 0
    	input = ".\SPLIT_ISO\" & sFolder & "\" & arrFileLines(l)
    	For l = 1 to Ubound(arrFileLines) Step 1
    		input = input & "+" & ".\SPLIT_ISO\" & sFolder & "\" & arrFileLines(l)
    	Next

output = ".\CONVERTED\" & sFolder & ".iso"
    	status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & sFolder & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    	strCmd = "cmd /c copy /b " & input & " " & output & status
    	Set shell = Nothing
    End Sub

Function SelectFolder( myStartFolder )
         Dim objFolder, objItem, objShell

On Error Resume Next
         SelectFolder = vbNull

Set objShell  = CreateObject( "Shell.Application" )
         Set objFolder = objShell.BrowseForFolder( 0, "Select Game Folder", 0, myStartFolder )
         If IsObject( objfolder ) Then SelectFolder = objFolder.Self.Path

Set objFolder = Nothing
         Set objshell  = Nothing
         On Error Goto 0
    End Function

Choice = InputBox("Enter one of the four options below (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5)" & chr(10) & chr(10) & "1 - ISO to ISO" & chr(10) & "2 - Folder to ISO" & chr(10) & "3 - Extract Eboots and Create Swap Disc" & chr(10) & "4 - ISO to OFW 4.55 Bypass ISO" & chr(10) & "5 - Merge ISO's","Enter 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5")
    Select Case Choice
    Case 1
    	strFolder = ".\ISO\"
    		MsgBox "No Game ISO's found in ISO directory, program will quit!",,"Nothing found"
    		WScript.Quit
    	End If

Dim shell
    	shell.Run "cmd /c dir .\ISO /b > files.txt", 1, true
    	Set shell = Nothing

i = 0
    	     i = i + 1
    	Loop
    	objFile.Close
    	drive = InputBox("Please enter Daemon tools drive letter" & chr(10) & "(just the letter) :","Input virtual drive letter")
    	If drive = "" then WScript.Quit
    	drive = drive & ":\ "

answer = InputBox("Only check the files against IRD" & chr(10) & "(No iso will be made, check .txt file for result)" & chr(10) & "(y or n) :","Check against IRD?")
    	If answer = "y" Then
    	    dryRun = " -d "
    	ElseIf answer = "n" Then
    	    dryRun = " "
    	Else
    	    dryRun = " "
    	End If

If dryRun = " -d " Then
    		isoSplit = " "
    		MsgBox "DON'T CLOSE THE BLACK COMMANDLINE WINDOWS, CLICK OK TO CONFIRM YOU READ THIS",,"DON'T CLOSE"
    		For l = LBound(arrFileLines) to Ubound(arrFileLines) Step 1
    		    status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & ird & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		    ird = ".\ISO\" & ird & ".ird"
    		    Run ".\ISO\" & arrFileLines(l)
    		    path = ird
    		    	output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & " (IRD)" & Chr(34)
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3iso.exe" & dryRun & isoSplit & drive & output & ird & status
    		    Else
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c echo No IRD Present For This Game >>" & Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		    End If
    		    Set shell = Nothing	 	    
    		Else
    		End If
    		Next
    	Else
    		answer = InputBox("Split iso? (y or n) :","Split ISO?")
    		If answer = "y" Then
    			isoSplit = " -s "
    		ElseIf answer = "n" Then
    			isoSplit = " "
    		Else
    			isoSplit = " "
    		End If
    		MsgBox "DON'T CLOSE THE BLACK COMMANDLINE WINDOWS, CLICK OK TO CONFIRM YOU READ THIS",,"DON'T CLOSE"
    		    status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & ird & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		    ird = ".\ISO\" & ird & ".ird"
    		    Run ".\ISO\" & arrFileLines(l)
    		    path = ird
    		    	output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & " (IRD)" & Chr(34)
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3iso.exe" & dryRun & isoSplit & drive & output & ird & status
    		    Else
    			output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & Chr(34)
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3iso.exe" & dryRun & isoSplit & drive & output & status
    		    End If
    		    Set shell = Nothing
    		Else
    		End If
    		Next
    	End If
    	MsgBox "All conversions have been completed, see the CONVERTED folder.",,"Done"
    Case 2
    	strFolder = ".\FOLDERS\"
    	If objFolder.Subfolders.Count = 0 Then
    		MsgBox "No Game Folders found in FOLDERS directory, program will quit!",,"Nothing found"
    		WScript.Quit
    	End If

shell.Run "cmd /c dir .\Folders /ad /b > folders.txt", 1, true
    	Set shell = Nothing

i = 0
    	Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile("./folders.txt", 1)
    	     i = i + 1
    	Loop
    	objFile.Close
    	objFSO.DeleteFile "./folders.txt"

answer = InputBox("Only check the files against IRD" & chr(10) & "(No iso will be made, check .txt file for result)" & chr(10) & "(y or n) :","Check against IRD?")
    	If answer = "y" Then
    	    dryRun = " -d "
    	ElseIf answer = "n" Then
    	    dryRun = " "
    	Else
    	    dryRun = " "
    	End If

If dryRun = " -d " Then
    		isoSplit = " "
    		    input = Chr(34) & ".\Folders\" & arrFileLines(l) & Chr(34) & " "
    		    output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & ".iso" & Chr(34)
    		    ird = ".\Folders\" & arrFileLines(l) & ".ird"
    		    status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		    path = ird
    		    	output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & " (IRD)" & ".iso" & Chr(34)
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3iso.exe" & dryRun & isoSplit & input & output & ird & status
    		    Else
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c echo No IRD Present For This Game >>" & Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		    End If
    		    Set shell = Nothing
    		Next
    	Else
    		answer = InputBox("Split iso? (y or n) :","Split ISO?")
    		If answer = "y" Then
    			isoSplit = " -s "
    		ElseIf answer = "n" Then
    			isoSplit = " "
    		Else
    			isoSplit = " "
    		End If
    		    input = Chr(34) & ".\Folders\" & arrFileLines(l) & Chr(34) & " "
    		    ird = ".\Folders\" & arrFileLines(l) & ".ird"
    		    status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		    path = ird
    		    	output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & arrFileLines(l) & " (IRD)" & ".iso" & Chr(34)
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3iso.exe" & dryRun & isoSplit & input & output & ird & status
    		    Else
    		        strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3iso.exe" & dryRun & isoSplit & input & output & status
    		    End If
    		    Set shell = Nothing
    		Next
    	End If
    Case 3
    	Dim strPath
    	NewSwap = 0

strPath = SelectFolder( "" )
     	If strPath = vbNull Then
         		WScript.Echo "Cancelled."
    		WScript.Quit
     	End If

If Len(strPath) > 3 Then
    		strPath = Chr(34) & strPath & Chr(34)
    	End If
    	Set DataFolder = objFSO.GetFolder(".\TOOLS\EBOOTS\") 
     	Set DataFiles = DataFolder.Files 
     	NumberOfFilesBefore = DataFiles.Count
    	status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\TOOLS\extractps3eboots.txt" & Chr(34)
    	'strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\extractps3eboots.exe " & strPath & " .\TOOLS\EBOOTS\" & status
    	strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\extractps3eboots.exe " & strPath & " .\TOOLS\EBOOTS\"
    	Set shell = Nothing
     	NumberOfFilesAfter = DataFiles.Count

SwapDiscPath = ".\TOOLS\SWAP_DISC\SWAP.ISO"
    	If NumberOfFilesBefore <> NumberOfFilesAfter Then
    		NewSwap = 1
    	ElseIf Not objFSO.FileExists(SwapDiscPath) Then
    		NewSwap = 1
    	End If
    	If NewSwap = 1 Then
    		Do Until GameID <> ""
    			GameID = InputBox("Enter the Game ID of the original disc it's important they match (example: BLES01060):","Input GameID")
    		Loop
    		GameID = Replace(GameID,"-","")
    		GameID = Replace(GameID," ","")
    		ird = ".\TOOLS\IRD\" & GameID & ".ird"
    		If objFSO.FileExists(ird) Then
    			status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\TOOLS\genps3swapdisc.txt" & Chr(34)
    			'strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3swapdisc.exe .\TOOLS\EBOOTS\ .\TOOLS\SWAP_DISC\SWAP.ISO .\TOOLS\IRD\" & GameID & ".ird" & status
    			strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3swapdisc.exe .\TOOLS\EBOOTS\ .\TOOLS\SWAP_DISC\SWAP.ISO .\TOOLS\IRD\" & GameID & ".ird"
    			Set shell = Nothing
    		Else
    			MsgBox "No IRD found for this original Disc, you cannot use this disc as Bootdisc, try another.",,"No IRD found"
    			WScript.Quit
    		End If
    	End If
    	If NewSwap = 1 Then
    		MsgBox "Burn the SWAP.ISO in folder \TOOLS\SWAP_DISC\ with ImgBurn as image-to-disc to a Single Layer BD-R disc." & chr(10) & "Now follow the instructions in the Anti-ODE Security Bypass Manual to the letter."& chr(10) & "Run the program again and use option 4 to convert the game iso's.",,"Burn SWAP.ISO"
    	Else
    		MsgBox "No new Swap disc has been created, run the program again and use option 4 to convert the game iso's.",,"No new swap disc"
    	End if
    case 4
    	SwapDiscPath = ".\TOOLS\SWAP_DISC\SWAP.ISO"
    	If Not objFSO.FileExists(SwapDiscPath) Then
    		MsgBox "Swap disc not found in path: .\TOOLS\SWAP_DISC\SWAP.ISO, run option 3 first, the program will now end!",,"Nothing found"
    		WScript.Quit
    	End If

strFolder = ".\ISO\"
    		MsgBox "No Game ISO's found in ISO directory, program will quit!",,"Nothing found"
    		WScript.Quit
    	End If

shell.Run "cmd /c dir .\ISO /b > files.txt", 1, true
    	Set shell = Nothing
    	i = 0
    	     i = i + 1
    	Loop
    	objFile.Close

input = Chr(34) & ".\ISO\" & arrFileLines(l) & Chr(34) & " "
    		output = LEFT(arrFileLines(l), (LEN(arrFileLines(l))-4))
    		status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & output & " (4.55)" & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		If arrFileLines(l) = "manager.iso" Then
    			status = " > "& Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & output & ".txt" & Chr(34)
    		End If
    		output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & output & " (4.55)" & ".iso" & Chr(34) & " "
    		If arrFileLines(l) = "manager.iso" Then
    			output = Chr(34) & ".\Converted\" & output & ".iso" & Chr(34) & " "
    		End If
    		swap = ".\TOOLS\SWAP_DISC\SWAP.ISO"
    		strCmd = "cmd /c .\TOOLS\genps3iso455.exe " & input & output & swap & status
    		Set shell = Nothing
    	Else
    	End If
    	Next
    Case 5
    	strFolder = ".\SPLIT_ISO\"
    	If objFolder.Subfolders.Count = 0 Then
    		MsgBox "No Game Folders found in SPLIT_ISO directory, program will quit!",,"Nothing found"
    		WScript.Quit
    	End If

shell.Run "cmd /c dir .\SPLIT_ISO /ad /b > folders.txt", 1, true
    	Set shell = Nothing

i = 0
    	Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile("./folders.txt", 1)
    		Redim Preserve arrFolderLines(i)
    		arrFolderLines(i) = objFile.ReadLine
    		i = i + 1
    	Loop
    	objFile.Close
    	objFSO.DeleteFile "./folders.txt"

For j = Lbound(arrFolderLines) to Ubound(arrFolderLines) Step 1
    		Merge arrFolderLines(j)
    	Next

MsgBox "All merges have been completed, see the CONVERTED folder.",,"Done"
    Case else
    	WScript.Quit
    End Select
    Finally, from Vic comes a PS3 Game (Rip-to-iSO) Mass Converter for those interested.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Cobra CFW PSP Launcher v2.0 (Remasters MOD) By Atreyu187

Sponsored Links
    Below is a Cobra CFW PSP Launcher v2.0 (Remasters MOD) by atreyu187 which will load your games in PSP Remaster mode, as Cobra's Launcher only support the PSP Mini's method of playing PSP games. This release can be installed alongside the official Cobra launcher without any conflicts.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror - via [Register or Login to view links])

To quote: Here is a little update to Cobra PSP launcher. This is the initial release as I am testing adding the additional MINIS2.EDAT and MINIS2.TXT file for applying "fixes" found on ps3devwiki in the next release. Anyhow this will attempt load your games in Remasters mode for those pesky "black screen" games.

I have had some success with this loader that the standard one did not so I figured it deserved an initial release for others to play with. I have also found decrypting eboot.bin files then creating your PSP ISO's does "fix" certain "black screen" games into working without a hitch. Hopefully I can make a nice guide for this or the addition of the other "Remasters" files like used in the PSN PKG files we could make and apply a fix as needed with each game.

I have changed the ICON0.PNG to something more "Cobra" since it doesn't change to the PSP files in the way like the official "Minis" launcher does. Also this will install in tandem without conflict with the official Cobra PSP v2.0 Launcher. I have resigned the eboot.bin, changed the ContentID, the folder to reflect this as well as the SFO file.

The title for the XMB has had [Remasters] added to tell between the two modes. Also if you look it no longer has the "Minis" tag but the "Remasters" tag. AD-HOC is enabled with this mode but at the time untested till I test with one of my PSN games and test withe one of the PSP games I have on my other system.

Anyhow I hope this is of some help to others and anyone can feel free to add or just ask questions as another persective is a good way of advancement of this to see even more great games working without that tiny screen and hurting your hands with the PSP's all to slender design, IMO of course but I can finally get my copy of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII undub finally working right.

Also here is the current version of the Cobra Config Manager and ODE ISOCheck v0.1d from mirakel (via boerse.bz/multimedia/konsolen/sony/playstation-3/ps3-jailbreak-optical-drive-emulator/1576803-cobra-ode-faq-tutorials-support.html)

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

PSP Remaster Launcher for Cobra Mixed CFW by jjkkyu

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

I made an easy pkg to launch pspiso under Remaster mode on Cobra Mixed CFW. This pkg is modded based on Cobra-USB PSP Launcher, so install it will overwrite the original PSP Launcher.

I also add adboc party and right analog stick support in this pkg. Enjoy, friends.

Update: I create the new pair pkg, now you can install both on your xmb, and the psp icon will only link to the remaster one.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i just released a mod from xmbm+ and webman for cobra cfw... with new coldboot new wave new info screen new gameboot etc... the came category is now complete organized...

this is the first version but everything should work... just install pkg and start the app and isntall the mod!

[Register or Login to view links]

try it out... i will upload a video later or a photo

PS3ITA ODE Manager v0.1 for Cobra ODE by Rancid-o

That link doesn't work, please mirror it thanks!

Update: Following up on his previous release, below is McLow's Cobra 4.46 XMB Mod as follows:

To quote Mclow: I just released a mod from xmbm+ and webMAN for Cobra CFW.

Modifications Include:
    • New Coldboot
    • New XMB Wave
    • New Info Screen
    • New GameBoot
    • Game Category completely organized

This is the first version but everything should work...

Tested on: Only Tested with Rogero 4.46 Cobra CFW

Installation: Just copy these two zip files on to a usb drive or via ftp on your PS3... and then install the zip files from multiman via file manager... restart ps3... ENJOY.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]

Finally, below is a PS3ITA ODE Manager v0.1 for Cobra ODE by Rancid-o (via ps3ita.it/ps3ita-ode-manager-v0-1/) who states:

Download: Ps3ita Ode Manager v0.1 Iso / Ps3ita Ode Manager v0.1 Source Code

v0.1, 27/11/13

FEATURES:
    • Auto-eject: switch games without rebooting the console and ejecting manually the disc
    • Stealth: the manager is seen as the game "Catherine" and save the settings in your usb device
      * IMPORTANT: If you want save the settings made in Ps3ita Ode Manager, insert a usb device in the right usb port of PS3 (/dev_usb000) BEFORE running the Manager
    • Size Game: size of the game selected is shown in the main mený
    • Console id: your IDPS is shown in "Global Settings"
    • Cobra Fw Ver: firmware version installed in COBRA ODE is shown in "Global Settings"

ADDED FROM PS3ITA MANAGER (CFW):
    • FTP
    • File Manager
    • Change Gui (grid 4x3, 6x4, 8x6)
    • Change Background Color
    • Change Language
    • Adjust Video

NOT INCLUDED:
    • Sound
    • Favorites
    • Compatibility with PSX Game (Cobra not supported it)

FOR DEV:
    • Build iso from source code: modified in makefile SCETOOL_PATH, GENPS3ISO_PATH and type "make iso"

THANKS TO:
    • Franzes (gamesonic admin): to have contacted the Cobra Team. Thanks Friend!!
    • Cobra Team Sales: for sending us free a Cobra ODE unit for our test!
    • Estwald and D_Skywalk: I learned a lot with the source of Iris Manager, thanks guys (Rancid-o)

Wink KcOM PSISOTool v1.0.1 Stable

We have prepared a program for you, which you could make ODE ISO's for E3, Matrix, Cobra, 3K3y and Modbo.

See Changelog... If you play online games please use IRD files!

Download: konzolszerviz.com/ps3gen/KcOM_IRD_files.zip
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Internal HDD Game Backups not recognised by Multiman help?

Hi, I am on Rebug 4.46. Everything works perfectly from Multiman using my external HDD. I have some games FTP'd into the internal hard drive. None are showing up in the multiman menu.

However, when I go into the multiman file manager and manually run the eboot.bin files, the games run perfectly.

Is there any work around to this. I would understand "if one of the games would have been corrupt" and not showing. But 4 games within the internal HDD are not showing up at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance.

An update: dev_hdd0/game folder is where the games go with their PS3 Internal name (BSEXXXXXX). So I know I am doing this correctly.

Another Update: Games folders ARE labelled correctly. with PS3_GAME having the underscore. Going to try a Multiman "Fix Permissions" now and shall report back.

Update Again: Sorry, cannot fix permissions because I can't see the game in the list of games at all.

I need help now ... please.
    Last edited by jojo1000; 11-28-2013 at 04:02 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Use rebuild database in safe mode , and triangle > rescan in multiman , should help

Hi Bro, Good to hear from you.

I tried that. It didn't work. In fact, all the games showed up within the XMB as "corrupted data" and I had to delete them.

I think it's because of the way I transferred files to the PS3 (not in PASV mode). I am trying that now and shall report back with any findings.

Thanks a ton

Instead of ftp them , try to use flash drive sometimes on ftp they get corrupted sometimes or attributes missing.

It's still not showing up though ...

And you're recommending a USB Flash Drive to load up games that have files more than 2GB in them? I don't know how that is done. But I am getting filezilla since flash FXP seems to have a problem. Let's see what happens.

OK, I did it! I had put all the games inside the dev_hdd0/game folder. I should have CREATED a separate folder called "GAMEZ" and then added the games.

All the games are showing up ... Thank you Misiozol for trying to help me! You're awesome absolutely!
    Last edited by jojo1000; 11-28-2013 at 02:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News