Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Eleganz PS3 Homebrew Manager Released for Cobra ODE by KaKaRoToKS

Following up on his previous test updates, today PlayStation 3 developer KaKaRoToKS has officially released Eleganz for the Cobra ODE.

Download: eleganz.iso

To quote (via kakaroto.homelinux.net/2013/10/eleganz-release-for-cobra-ode/): Hi everyone, Itís been a long time since I last blogged. Today I have some exciting news for you, as I have ported Eleganz, my homebrew manager, to the Cobra ODE.

A little while ago, I tweeted that if Cobra ever released their device and did provide an open source library for integration of other managers, I would port Eleganz to it, and today I am fulfilling that promise. I would like to thank the guys over at *********.*** and ******.*** for testing this for me, particularly Abkarino, hyappon, freddy, magneto and Xodus69.

When I released Eleganz in November 2011, I left out one small thing on the TODO list, I wanted to see someone pick it up and add the code to exitspawn to actually make Eleganz execute the homebrew apps, but no one did that in almost a year now.

I am a bit disappointed that the ps3 scene (homebrew devs, not users) didnít pick it up, but it looked like no one was interested in maintaining Eleganz in my place. Today, I am happy to see that Eleganz is not throw-away code, as it can be useful to ODE users.

I can understand why Eleganz didnít have much appeal in the world of CFW (it was originally intended to run on OFW if my HEN ever worked), but with the ODEs running on OFW, itís perfect for the job. Itís simple, itís beautiful and customizable!

Not only can Eleganz list the games from the Cobra ODE and allow you to select your iso, but it will also allow you to list and run homebrew apps that you can embed in the ISO file. This way you can get access to all your homebrew in a single place, without the need to restart the PS3 or boot the homebrewís iso from the ODE.

You can just extract the eleganz iso, and add homebrew apps (that are re-signed for running from a BD drive) to the isoís PS3_GAME/USRDIR/HOMEBREW directory and recreate the iso with the cobra tool, and thatís it.

Note that this is not an indication of me getting back into the hacking scene. I have given up on the HEN long ago as I realized that there was no way (that I could find) to run homebrew on OFW, unless they are running from a disc. I may keep improving Eleganz in the near future, but I do not plan to do anything more than that for the ps3 scene at this point.

I would also like to tell everyone that thereís no need to worry, Eleganz will not become cobra-specific, as any feature Iíd implement will benefit CFW as well as ODE users. I will be releasing an updated version for CFW users soon.

Iíd also like to thank magneto and the Cobra team for offering to send me a Cobra ODE as a gift for porting Eleganz to it. Once I receive it, I plan on adding disc dumping capabilities to Eleganz and improve the user experience a little without relying on others to test it for me.

You can find the latest source code on github (github.com/kakaroto/eleganz) as always and compile it yourself or you can download the pre-compiled iso file from this link: http://www.multiupload.nl/GXBBI19VOL

I hope it gets used now and you all can enjoy it and I hope I can see some cool themes created for it now!

KaKaRoTo

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Tutorial: How to Install DLC for the Cobra ODE by Freddy

Tutorial: How to Install DLC for the Cobra ODE by freddy

Tools required:
    • GenPS3iso 2.1
    • Winrar
    • PGKView v1.3
    • Comgenie's awesome file manager 4.46
    • 1 x FAT32 Formatted USB Stick
    • 1 x Game ISO
    • 1 x Cracked DLC

You can download the required software HERE: Freddys DLC Pack.rar

The link contains Comgenie's awesome file manager ISO for Cobra ODE and PKGView.

Mirror Link 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3tlft
    Mirror Link 2: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1...Pack.rar_links

How to:

Step 1: Download or create a working Game ISO with GenPS3iso 2.1 and download the Cracked DLC for that game.

For this example i will use the following:

GAME ISO : Injustice.Gods.Among.Us.PROPER.PS3-DUPLEX (BLUS31018 ISO)
    Cracked DLC : Injustice.Gods.Among.Us.All.DLC.Unlocker.PS3-DUPLEX (BLUS31018 DLC)

The Duplex Injustice DLC unlocker includes:

Unlocks all DLC skins
    Unlocks zombie mode (dlc) --> settings / zombie mode ON/OFF
    Unlocks red son campaign (DLC/skin) ---> stars labs mode / last page /
    20 new missions

After making a ISO for the game (With Original EBoot files if required ) Copy the ISO to your PS3_GAMES folder and make sure that it is fully working. Install all of the game data installs and game updates from the PSN. If the game is fully working move onto Step 2.
    If you require a original untouched Eboot file then visit here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...ry-124746.html

Step 2:

Unpack the DLC with Winrar so you are left with a PKG file: injusticealldlcBLUS.pkg
    Download and run PKGView v1.3 on your PC.
    Click file / Open and browse to the location of the PKG file.

Once opened you should see a table of contents like this:

Right click on the first folder in the table (BLUS31018) and click "Extact to source folder"

Navigate to your source folder and copy the extracted PKG folder to a FAT32 Formatted USB Stick. You can now remove the USB Stick from the PC and plug it into the front USB port of the PS3.

Step 3:

Copy Comgenie's awesome file manager 4.46 ISO to your PS3_GAMES folder of your Cobra ODE. If you are using kataroto's Eleganz Manager then ignore the above since CAFM is bundled with the Eleganz Manager. Launch Comgenie's awesome file manager ISO with the Manager of your choice (My preference is MultiMAN by deanK but any Cobra ODE compatible Manager will work).

Step 4:

Now that CAFM is loaded you should see 2 lists of locations. We will use the list on the right to navigate to the USB stick and the list on the left to select the location. Starting on the right navigate to dev_usb002 by pressing down on the D-pad and click x to open (The USB number may differ depending on which port you use), You should see the extracted pkg folder BLUS31018.

Next Press left on the D-Pad and navigate to the dev_hdd0/game/ location and press X . You should now see a list of several game data installs with the BLUS and BLES numbers. Scroll through the list until you find the folder for your game (BLUS31018) and leave it

Step 5:

Press right on the D-pad to move the pointer back to the BLUS31018 folder on the USB Stick and press "0" .You will be asked if you want to copy the folder to the HDD0 location click "START" button on the PS3 Controller. The files will then be transfered from the USB to the internal hard drive of the PS3.

Step 6:

Quit CAFM and Eject the drive to go back to your ISO Manager , Navigate to your game ISO and launch it. Install any game updates if required (See "Important Notes" below for more information) Enjoy your DLC

Proof of Zombie mode DLC working on my Cobra ODE:

Important Notes

If the game ISO crashes (Double beep) after launching with the DLC installed let the PS3 reboot and it will automatically rebuild the database. This should fix the crash and you will be able to restart the ISO again.

Some DLC might not work because certain files may need to be installed to locations other than dev_hdd0/Game/ that we cannot access on official firmware.

If your DLC contains a PARAM.SFO file that is lower than the game updates that you installed when you first launched the ISO then you may be forced to re-install the game update again. You can usually avoid this by deleting the PARAM.SFO file that is located inside of the extracted PKG file.

Some DLC may require a PS3 Database rebuild. This can be activated by booting into recovery mode on the PS3. If your DLC BLUS/BLES Number does not match your game ISO number i would suggest trying to find the correct DLC with the correct number... although just copying the USRDIR and hacked Edat/DLC files should work on all regions. This also works for cracked Online passes.

Sometimes a cracked DLC will come in 2 PKG files (One is the DLC and the 2nd PKG file is the Cracked files) To install these you will need to extract both PKG files with PKGView then copy the contents of the crack pkg to the DLC pkg before transferring them to dev_hdd0.

The tutorial does look like a lot of work just to get some DLC on the PS3 but once you have done it 2 or 3 times you will find it real easy.

Special Thanks:

Thanks to Harry Oke for his tests / Youtube videos on the 3K3y, PS3 Crunch staff / Members for a place to join together and help make the Cobra ODE the best on the market, Rowan (Rowjack1993) Jackson for pointing me in the right direction, Duplex for the ISO/DLC, magneto (+ Team Cobra) and all of the PS3 Devs behind the software that i used to create this tutorial. Keep up the good work guys.

PS3PSN~NPEB01417.zip

Ok... after my first test of a PSN game - Flashback (Duplex Release) This is strange lol Here is what happens... It seemed to unpack perfectly and i could see the extraction progress. I went to the XMB to see if i could see the game installed = Failed

I went to the Game data utility and i could see the folder install = NPEB01417 (That worked but missing icon - Unable to run the file from there)

So i went back to mM and looked inside of the folder and this is what i found... NPEB01417 folder = correct

Inside of that is USRDIR and PARAMSFO (Almost correct but missing several of the other files) missing files = all of the ICON0 pngs , PIC1 files and TROPDIR folder (I assume you should be able to see those folders in mM and even launch the PNG files to view them)

Inside of USRDIR i see the EBOOT.BIN Then two more folders... One called FLASHBACKGAME and the other is called BINARIES (Missing GAMEDATA1.EDAT) The FLASHBACKGAME folder is missing 8 PS3TOC txt files and the MOVIES folder.

So it seems to be "part working" but missing several files and folders during the extraction. I checked the PS3PSN~NPEB01417.zip that i created on my PC and all of the missing files are in there.

So i copied the missing files from the original unpacked version into the folder but ran into another issue , It only displays under game data utility and will not launch but the ICONS are now visable (After manually adding them myself)

From kamingrandeu: Did you try to rebuild the PS3's db after copying all the missing files?

From freddy: You sir are a legend... It works... Flashback is installed and on the XMB (Without using any demo pkg files).

So to install PSN Games =
    Use multiMan to create the folder
    Extract and Copy contents of PKG files to the new folder
    Rebuild data base
    = Winner

Update: Tutorial: How to Install PSN Games for the Cobra ODE by freddy

How to install PSN games for the Cobra ODE. deank has recently updated his amazing Backup manager to support folder creation under dev_hdd0/game/

Now it is possible to create the folders needed for cracked PSN titles and allow them to appear on a OFW PS3.

Download the latest version of multiMan here: multiMAN 4.50.01 BASE with SHOWTIME4MM (for BD-R and ODE).iso (27 MB)

Download and extract the PSN game you wish to install. For this tutorial i will be using Flashback PSN PS3-DUPLEX

After extraction i am left with two files:
    duplex-flashback.pkg
    duplex-flashback.crack.pkg

Open PKGView 1.3 and use it to open main PKG file. (File/Open/ and navigate to the PKG files)
    Right Click on the main folder at the top of the structure and select Extract to source folder.
    Once extracted do the same for the cracked PKG duplex-flashback.crack.pkg

Next we need to merge the two folders.
    Copy the Extracted Crack PKG folder NPEB01417 and paste it over the original Flashback PKG folder NPEB01417.
    You will be asked if you want to copy and replace the files during the merge select OK.
    When everything is merged you will be able to copy the merged NPEB01417 to a FAT32 Formatted USB Stick.

Insert your FAT32 formatted USB stick which contains the files to your cracked PSN game
    in one of the front USB ports of your PS3.

Launch Multiman and navigate to "File Manager / mmOS" and press X

Highlight PS3 Root and double tap X

In the root head to /dev_hhd0/ Double tap X
    Navigate to /game/ Double tap X

You should now see a list of installed folders (Depending on what you have installed on your PS3)
    At the top of the list press "O" and you will be asked to "Create New Folder" Press X to confirm
    Then use the "on screen keyboard" to type the name of the game , File name stucture is important so i suggest you use the same name as the folder that you unpacked from the PKG file(s)
    (So for Flashback it would be a folder called NPEB01417)

Go back to the root of the PS3 in mM OS and select dev_usb00X (X = the port number of your PS3)
    You should now see the NPEB01417 folder with the cracked content. Press O and select copy then navigate back to dev_hdd0/game/ and select paste by pressing O again.
    Wait for the process to finish copying the files to the PS3 and shut down the PS3.

Next we enter recovery mode to rebuild the data base:
    Press and Hold the PS3 Power button and keep it held down until it turns off.
    Press and hold the PS3 Power button again until the PS3 makes a Two Beeps sound.
    You should now be entering recovery mode follow the onscreen prompts and select the "rebuild database" option.
    Let the rebuild complete and your PSN game should be available under the game section.

*Important notes*

Some games that need access to other locations still will not work using this method.
    This will only work on games that require all files to be copied to dev_hdd0/game/ folder

Thanks to deank for his work on multiMan and a big shout out to kamingrandeu for help on the final piece of the puzzle. Awesome work guys.

Attached Files Attached Files

MultiMAN 4.50.01 BASE with SHOWTIME4MM (for BD-R and ODE)

Today deank is back with multiMAN 4.50.01 BASE with SHOWTIME4MM (for BD-R and ODE).iso with details below, as follows:

Download: multiMAN 4.50.01 BASE with SHOWTIME4MM (for BD-R and ODE).iso (27 MB)
    • Supports creating folders under /dev_hdd0/game folder
    • Supports extraction of .zip files named PS3PSN~TEST12345.zip (where TEST12345 is the folder you want created and contents extracted into)

Now mM for ODDE will handle PS3PSN~TEST12345.zip files (where 9 character long file folder will be created - in this case TEST12345) and the contents of the .zip will be extracted inside.

Here is something cool: You know that multiMAN supports special ZIP files to install data under /dev_hdd0/game:

PS3PSN~TEST12345.zip (only 9 characters for game folder under /dev_hdd0/game supported).

Now, if you create such file and double-click on it in mmOS it will:

1) Create TEST12345
    2) Extract the .zip contents in the newly created folder

That means that you can create semi-installable packages for OFW+ODDE.

I'll have to add the same change for new folders for this .zip extraction (new .ISO) and then you'll be all set. No more troubles.

Have in mind that "PS3PSN~" is just a prefix which tells multiMAN to extract the file under /dev_hdd0/game folder. It is can be PSN game, you can use it for folder creation or gamedata or anything you want.

If you use a PSN game (.pkg) mM can't really INSTALL it (it doesn't support PKG installation), but it should be able to access/replace the files in it if you create the folder beforehand.

mM supports two special zip naming conventions for over a year:

PS3PSN~TEST12345.zip
    PS3~dev_usb000~freddy~folder.zip
    PS3~dev_hdd0~freddy2~newfolder.zip (this won't work with odde, because of no access to /dev_hdd0 root folder, but still..)

Ok, let me know how it goes with your tests. It is really nice to gain such access.

:idea: I have a suggestion to make COBRA ODDE more secure and stealthy

Do not manifest /dev_bdvd/COBRA folder just like that. Add a trigger (that will be known only to manager.iso application) that will make it visible during the single session...

For example - after a clean boot:

1) /dev_bdvd/COBRA is not visible/accessible
    2) The manager.iso application accesses a specific file (like /dev_bdvd/COBRA/authorize.me)
    3) /dev_bdvd/COBRA folder becomes visible and the app can list the ISO games.

By doing that no app can check if it runs on ODDE unless the devs know the "authorize.me" filename/phrase (which should be secret).

Download: multiMAN 4.50.01 BASE with SHOWTIME4MM (for BD-R and ODE) (20131009).iso (27 MB)

Here is what you can test:

1) Create a folder in /dev_hdd0 - you will know if it works if the folder is created and you see USRDIR and PARAM.SFO inside the newly created folder
    2) Create a folder in /dev_hdd0/game - you will know if it works if the folder is created and you see USRDIR and PARAM.SFO inside the newly created folder
    3) To gain access to /dev_hdd0/home - just do step 1) but for new-folder-name specify home If it works you'll see USRDIR created inside /dev_hdd0/home/. Basically to gain access to any folder - just create new folder with the same name and the PS3 should register it so that you can access it

If you wish - remove the PARAM.SFO file and the USRDIR folder if you don't need these - for folders under /dev_hdd0 you may want to delete the PARAM.SFO to get rid of the "Unknown" entries in the game column with endlessly spinning refresh-arrow (at least that is what happens on my CFW PS3).

Let me know how it goes.

wonderful.. also below are some videos:

Cobra ODE Video Installation Guide for PS3 with QSB soldering

Cobra ODE Installation Tutorial 3XXX and 25XX Series

Cobra ODE Installation Tutorial 4XXX / 4000 Super Slim Series

Official Cobra v1.5 Released

Official Cobra v1.5 Released with details below, as follows:

Cobra ODE News - Update 11/10/2013

We have much exciting news for you today with the release of the COBRA ODE v1.5 firmware!
    Now with the v1.5 fw, you can create a manager.iso with custom sector triggers for games. This will allow developers to experiment with many new ways to provide COBRA ODE users with alternative methods to select games, such as a DVD video menu or our own COBRA ODE Browser.

The big new feature is the release of our new COBRA ODE Browser to allow game selection from the XMB without the need for a homebrew application to be running. We are also concurrently releasing a new PC tool called genps3extra in order to generate the COBRA ODE Browser for your HDD. Please refer to the updated user manual for instructions on how to use the new game browser.

We have fixed support for the manager.on_reboot option introduced in the previous firmware which was not working properly on SLIM consoles, as well as some other small bugs. We are adding six new configuration options to the cobra.cfg file. Please refer to user manual for more details.

Also included in today's new release is an updated cobra.db database file with support for 957 disc games. Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy the update.
    • Cobra ODE MCU v1.5
    • GenPS3extra v1.0
    • Cobra ODE Database
    • Cobra ODE Installation Manual (English) v1.3
    • Cobra ODE User Manual (English) v1.5

Cobra ODE v1.6 Preview With Video

13 - 10 - 2013: Cobra ODE News - Update

Following up on the previous announcement of the v1.5 firmware update with the added support for the Cobra ODE Browser, we are releasing today a video showing how the Browser works. You can see the browser functioning in both the Game category mode and the Video category mode.

This video was done using a beta version of the v1.6 firmware update we are currently working on, and it also serves as a preview for the exciting new features which will be added in the next firmware update, expected to be released within a week, once it has passed all our QA validations.

Yes, your eyes did not play tricks on you, we are proud to announce that the next firmware update of the Cobra ODE will bring support for game switching without rebooting or ejecting the disc anymore.

The Cobra Team has once again revolutionized the PS3 ODE scene with a new exclusive method that will allow game switching on all PS3 models, without any additional hardware, or additional soldering required. This feature will be available for free for all Cobra ODE users with our next firmware update.

Unlike the poorly designed and rushed E3 ODE which, not only requires you to solder resistors and capacitors on their device in order to install their firmware update, boasts a "no reboot or eject" feature but actually only ejects the disc on 2k5 and 3k models and requires the user to manually re-insert the disc, our implementation is completely automated and requires no intervention from the user.

Enjoy the new Cobra ODE Browser available from v1.5 upwards and keep an eye out for the release announcement of v1.6.

Thank you for your support.

Making PSN GAMES Into ISOs Without 3K3y Tool by bearded

Several people have messaged me asking how to do this, so here you go:

If you want to make your psn games into isos that will boot in Cobra, you can either using 3k3ys tool, or make them yourself.

Ive had a few games that 3k3y tool generated not working .isos and when i remade them myself, they were fine. I didn't come up with how to do it, I just watched this video: http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-co...o-3k3y.353402/, which includes no written instructions and the gentleman speaking has a thick accent.

I don't play online, so no garuntee that this is 100% safe, but this should be exactly what the 3k3y tool is doing.

Tools you'll need:
    • PS3Tool (need PkgView, PARAM.SFO editor, and PS3 DISC SFB EDIT, all included in PS3Tool): PS3 Tools Collection 2.3.15
    • a hex editor (I use HexEdit): hexedit.com
    • scetool that will resign eboots (I've been using TrueAncestor SELF): http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...now-available/
    • a normal game that you know boots when in .iso (unpacked so you can access files) find on your own
    • psn game looking to make an .iso

CREATING NECESSARY FILE STRUCTURE
    To begin, I create a directory for use with all the files I'll need that aren't included in the PSN game. I grab them from my known working game. I use Resident Evil 6 [BLES-01465], but the game is up to you.

So create a directory, I just call mine PS3FILES needed. In the root of that directory, you need to copy over the PS3_DISC.SFB file from working game.

Create in the root directory two new folders PS3_GAME and PS3_UPDATE. Not all games have an update file, but the directory needs to be there.

Go into PS3_GAME on your working game and copy the LICDIR folder to the PS3_GAME folder you created.

Now you've got the basic structure setup, so you can copy and paste into each PSN title you are working on.

[ASSEMBLING GAME]
    - Copy the PS3FILES folder you created into your PSN game folder

-If your PSN game is in pkg files, open PS3 Tools and use PkgView to extract them to source folder. You'll usually have two .pkg files, one that is the game, another that is a crack or fix.

-Once unpacked, apply crack or fix as normal. Now you'll have a PSN game. Open the PSN game folder, and copy the contents into your created PS3_GAME folder (inside PS3FILES folder you copied over). The files you'll have should be a USRDIR folder, some .png files, and PARAM.SFO, sometimes more directories.

[EDITING PARAM.SFO]
    -Open PARAM.SFO using the PARAM.SFO Editor in PS3 Tools.

It will load with the correct information, giving you the title ID of the game (remember this!).

We need to change one thing, next to Category: you'll have a drop down box that likely says HG Harddrive Game.

Change that to DG Disc Game (blueray), and save overtop your existing PARAM.SFO. Now is a good time to check the extra directorys, sometimes they'll include another PARAM.SFO that needs the same edit.

[EDITING PS3_DISC.SFB]
    -open the PS3_DISC.SFB from your root directory with the PS3_DISC.SFB tool from PS3 Tools.

It will give you a game title ID that isn't for the PSN Game you are using. Change the title ID to the PSN Game ID you got from PARAM.SFO, and save the file.

EDITING LIC.DAT WITH YOUR HEXEDITOR
    -open your Hex editor, and then open the LIC.DAT file that is in the LICDIR folder.

You'll have to scroll down, and eventually you'll see a PS3 game title ID. Replace that title ID with your PSN title ID, and save the file.

EDITNG EBOOT.BIN WITH TrueAncestor
    -Cut and paste your EBOOT.BIN file in USRDIR folder into your TrueAncestor folder.

In your TrueAncestor folder, if you hold SHIFT and RIGHT CLICK, you can open a command window. Otherwise get there however you would.

Enter this code and press enter:
    Code:
    scetool -d EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.ELF
    You'll get feedback, sometimes it says that it skipped decryption of certain sections because they contained no data. The last thing it will say is that it created an EBOOT.ELF

Enter this code and press enter:
    Code:
    scetool --verbose --skip-sections=FALSE --sce-type=SELF --compress-data=TRUE --key-revision=0A --self-app-version=0001000000000000 --self-auth-id=1010000001000003 --self-vendor-id=01000002 --self-ctrl-flags=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 --self-cap-flags=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003B0000000100040000 --self-type=APP --self-fw-version=0003005500000000 --encrypt EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN
    You'll get feedback like this:
    • Loaded keysets.
    • Loaded loader curves.
    • Loaded vsh curves.
    • SELF built.
    • Skipped compression of section 002 (size is zero)
    • Skipped compression of section 003 (size is zero)
    • Skipped compression of section 004 (size is zero)
    • Skipped compression of section 005 (0x00000010 >= 0x00000008)
    • Data compressed.
    • Data encrypted.
    • EBOOT.BIN written.

Now you can cut and paste your EBOOT.BIN back to USRDIR. It creates the EBOOT.ELF file, which you can copy over if you want to, but it isn't needed.

[CONFIRM FOLDER STRUCTURE AND MAKE ISO]

Make sure folders are correct. It should look like this:

Now generate an .iso using GenPS3Iso!

Load .iso onto your external HDD and give it a try on your Cobra device. If everything went correctly, it works and you're happy. I know it looks like a lot of work, but once you get used to it, it's not that bad. The alternative is to us 3k3y to generate the iso, and if it doesn't work, try making it on your own.

MultiMAN Version 04.50.02 Base (20131013) is Released

Today deank is back with multiMAN ver 04.50.02 BASE (20131013) with the changes detailed below, as follows:

Download: multiMAN ver 04.50.02 BASE (20131013).zip (131.83 MB)

Changelog for .00/01/02:
    • Added support for 4.50 CFW
    • Added support for 4.41 DEX CFW
    • Added support for lastGAME 8.0 (bdMIRROR)
    • Added Korean language (big thanks to Joonie86) and updated Romanian
    • PS1/PS2/PS3 games, BD-MIRROR INT/EXT, BD-MOVIE REGION CHANGE/DYNAREC
    • Disc-less mode: Icon changed from BD disc to "folder icon"

Includes:
    • multiMAN ver 04.50.02 BASE CEX (20131013).pkg
    • multiMAN ver 04.50.02 BASE DEX (20131013).pkg
    • multiMAN ver 04.50.02 STEALTH (20131013).zip
    • Showtime 04.03.536 [CEX].pkg
    • Showtime 04.03.536 [DEX].pkg

Dean

p.s. Thanks to everyone for the covers. I updated them on the server.

List of supported languages in multiMAN (34 total):
    Code:
    "EN", "English", "English" , // Default
    "BG", "Bulgarian", "Български" , // Dean

"TR", "Turkish", "TŁrkÁe" , // ozayturay
    "RO", "Romanian", "Rom‚nă" , // MihaiOlimpiu
    "GR", "Greek", "Ελληνικά" , // Nick97_Olympiak

"RU", "Russian", "Русский" , // pvc1, thesixsouls
    "UA", "Ukrainian", "Українська" , // sanya007
    "PL", "Polish", "Polski" , // djtom, Bolec
    "CZ", "Czech", "Čeština" , // varinek, Mutagen
    "SI", "Slovenian", "Slovenski" , // djkidy123
    "HU", "Hungarian", "Magyar" , // JohnDoeHun
    "HR", "Croatian", "Hrvatski" , // Robi666
    "SK", "Slovak", "Slovenčina" , // lubek76

"DE", "German", "Deutsch" , // flip
    "FR", "French", "FranÁais" , // Guilouz
    "IT", "Italian", "Italiano" , // m0h, dino05

"ES", "Spanish", "EspaŮol" , // Nathan_r32_69, aldostools, captain_morgan, ser8210
    "EL", "Spanish Latin","EspaŮol Latino", // tupac4u, pyns, aldostools
    "PR", "Portuguese", "PortuguÍs" , // kgb, NuclearAqua
    "BR", "Brazilian", "PortuguÍs BR" , // fabricio

"SE", "Swedish", "Svenska" , // dlanor
    "DK", "Danish", "Dansk" , // RobinCecil, Anglia
    "FI", "Finnish", "Suomi" , // Jeggu
    "NL", "Dutch", "Nederlands" , // GuardianSoul
    "WE", "Welsh", "Cymraeg" , // bropesda
    "CA", "Catalan", "Catalŗ" , // albert (A. R.)
    "GL", "Galician", "Galego" , // ser8210

"JP", "Japanese", "日本語" , // zch
    "KR", "Korean", "한국어" , // Joonie86
    "CN", "Chinese (S)", "简体中文" , // Lucky-star
    "CT", "Chinese (T)", "正體中文" , // Lucky-star

"PE", "Persian", "ﻰﺳﺭﺎﭘ" , // ASTeam
    "AR", "Arabic", "ﺔﻴﺑﺮﻌﻟا" , // silent_4
    "IN", "Indonesian", "Indonesian" , // aquarius
    Big thanks to everyone involved. There is not a single PS3 app that supports so many different languages.

From Nickdude911 comes a Cool Custom Cobra Browser MP4s for MCU v1.5 below:

Download: My Movie.mp4 (Battlefield Girl/Space) / My Movie 2.mp4 (Character Collage)

From zecoxao comes a script-resigned homebrew game folders for ODE, as follows:

Download: ODE.7z

script used (i called it ODE_EXPLODE, has a nice ring to it xD):
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh

DATA=~/data/

for f in *.pkg; do
        ungpkg $f ${f%.pkg} >> /dev/null
    	cd ${f%.pkg}/USRDIR/ 
    	unself EBOOT.BIN EBOOT.ELF >> /dev/null
    	scetool -p $DATA --skip-sections=FALSE --sce-type=SELF --compress-data=TRUE --key-revision=0A --self-app-version=0001000000000000 --self-auth-id=1010000001000003 --self-vendor-id=01000002 --self-ctrl-flags=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 --self-cap-flags=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003B0000000100040000 --self-type=APP --self-fw-version=0003005500000000 --encrypt EBOOT.ELF EBOOT.BIN >> /dev/null
    	rm EBOOT.ELF
    	cd ../../
    done
    This script is valid ONLY for 3k3y (since it uses 3.55 keys instead of 3.41) to change it for 3.41 just use the cobra encryption command on scetool part of the script.

Contains ONLY the homebrew game folders in which there wasn't a stackdump of scetool (failing at encrypting) and those with ONLY one SELF in USRDIR (Pointman wasn't included because of this). For the script you need:
    • ungpkg (github.com/euss/ps3tools)
    • scetool 0.3.0 (github.com/wargio/scetool)
    • cygwin/linux environment

I have absolutely NO IDEA how to create isos with the ripp3r, so i'm leaving this to you guys

PS: unself is as valid as scetool i think

From SDeath comes a guide: Tutorial: How to Create the COBRA Browser

01 - Download this package: cobra-ode.com/downloads/GenPS3extra_v1.0.rar
    02 - Extract the contents to you COBRA HDD
    03 - Create the COBRA folder on the COBRA HDD root.
    04 - Create the PS3_GAMES folder on the COBRA HDD root.
    05 - Download this package: cobra-ode.com/downloads/Cobra_ODE_Database_(11-10-2013).rar
    06 - Extract the cobra.db file and place it in the COBRA folder on your COBRA HDD.
    07 - Copy all game iso's to the following path: COBRA HDD/PS3_GAMES/
    08a - Download this package: http://zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/U...mkMx6o3q0W.pkg
    08b - Rename it to: DATA000.PKG
    08c - Copy this to the following path: COBRA HDD/GenPS3extra_v1.0/COBRA_ODE_BROWSER/PS3_EXTRA/D000/ (Create the dir if it don't exist yet)
    09 - Run genps3extra.exe in this location: COBRA HDD/GenPS3extra_v1.0/
    10 - When it asks for EXTRA dir select the following path: COBRA HDD/GenPS3extra_v1.0/COBRA_ODE_BROWSER/
    11 - When it asks for COBRA dir select the following path: COBRA HDD/COBRA/
    12 - When it asks to show as BD drive select yes or no to your liking.
    13 - Now connect the drive to the COBRA ODE and it should work. Done!

When you select a game from the Games section in the XMB it will install the small pkg file, select back afterwards and reboot or eject for the game to load.

Finally, from magneto: 1.6 is finished and tested. The new manager with auto-eject support is finished, and the new third-party library is finished. There is a small fix to do to genps3extra to enable automatically the eject.on_selection option, and the update to the user manual, then I will send it to the webmaster. It should be done and sent in the next 24 hours, and hopefully will be made public on the website less than 24 hours after that.

Changelog is:
    • auto-eject for all consoles to switch games
    • periodic polling of the HDD to prevent it going idle
    • new option to enable auto-eject on game selection
    • new option to configure HDD polling
    • new /dev_bdvd/COBRA/EJECT file to allow managers to request auto-eject

COBRA ODE Browser Demo and v1.6 Preview Video:

Following up on the previous announcement of the v1.5 firmware update with the added support for the Cobra ODE Browser, we are releasing today a video showing how the Browser works. You can see the browser functioning in both the Game category mode and the Video category mode.

This video was done using a beta version of the v1.6 firmware update we are currently working on, and it also serves as a preview for the exciting new features which will be added in the next firmware update, expected to be released within a week, once it has passed all our QA validations.

Yes, your eyes did not play tricks on you, we are proud to announce that the next firmware update of the Cobra ODE will bring support for game switching without rebooting or ejecting the disc anymore. The Cobra Team has once again revolutionized the PS3 ODE scene with a new exclusive method that will allow game switching on all PS3 models, without any additional hardware, or additional soldering required. This feature will be available for free for all Cobra ODE users with our next firmware update.

Unlike the poorly designed and rushed E3 ODE which, not only requires you to solder resistors and capacitors on their device in order to install their firmware update, boasts a "no reboot or eject" feature but actually only ejects the disc on 2k5 and 3k models and requires the user to manually re-insert the disc, our implementation is completely automated and requires no intervention from the user.

Enjoy the new Cobra ODE Browser available from v1.5 upwards and keep an eye out for the release announcement of v1.6.

Where is put PS3 covers in Multiman

Hi there,

I have the latest multiman, but for a while now certain games do not have a PS3 cover, its displays a blue cover with a message saying 'cover not available'.

Where would I put a cover if downloaded and resized to make it appear on a particular game?

Many thanks

same issue

does anybody know how to get reactpsn to work (or any other app i can get my rock band 3 DLC to work) with cobra 4.3x usb?

Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast