Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no worries at all mate, it is nice to help out people like you (and others) who give so much to a great forum like this. I hope you have better luck with multiman than me as i cant get it to boot any backups so i am using iris manager at the min.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great work as always thanks!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looks like I just missed the full Base version... is this just base + covers as I did grab a copy of Base c40mb? It seems the full version c130mb are rarely linked nowadays

Cobra ODE: Installation Manuals Now Available

Another update from Max Louarn and Gary Wayne Bowser (GaryOPA) as follows:

23 - 08 - 2013 - Cobra ODE News - PDF

Our download section have been updated with some instruction manual.

More languages version will follow.

The above picture of an Cobra ODE getting finalized in-place on a 4K Super-Slim model is taken from page 44 of this huge 46 page manual that is very well written and complete and it shows you how to install the Cobra ODE correctly in all the PlayStation 3 models from original PHAT models to the very latest 4K model.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Cobra ODE: Cobra ODE News - Download

Yet another update from Max Louarn and Gary Wayne Bowser (GaryOPA) as follows:

26 - 08 - 2013 - Cobra ODE News - Download

Today we are releasing the Cobra ODE Manager + Llibrary with the list of compatible boot disc and more.

NOTE: You need to use GenPS3iso to patch your rip.
    • Cobra ODE Supported Boot Discs (Mirror: cobra-ode.com/downloads/Cobra_ODE_Supported_Boot_Discs.pdf)
    • Cobra ODE Manager (Mirror: cobra-ode.com/downloads/Cobra_ODE_Manager.rar)
    • Cobra ODE Library (Mirror: cobra-ode.com/downloads/Cobra_ODE_Library.rar)
    • GenPS3iso (Mirror: cobra-ode.com/downloads/GenPS3iso.rar)

Finally, from Dracothic: Well I finaly Have the Cobra ODE working for the most part. The manager.iso is spoofed by the manufacturer as God of war III so when you start the manager the ps3 will attempt to download the 1.03 update for the game however no message to this effect will show on the screen.

Workaround 1 - Disable Internet connection - With the internet disconnected the manager will not try to download the update from psn and all should work fine of course with no internet connection

Workaround 2 - Cancel the Update - Even though you cannot see the msg on the screen pressing the O button a few times should cancel the update and the manager will load.

If you are getting a 8002... error when loading the manager simply go into game data and delete the God of War III 1.03 Update and reload the manager and the error should be gone.

Hopefully we shall see an update from the Cobra team soon that fixes the issue.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Multiman doesn't load my bluray disc and I can't play my games via External HDD

So I can't play my games via External HDD since multiman doesn't want to load my bluraydisc. Everything worked okay until I tried installing psnope v1 after that multiman doesn't load blurays and I can't use some storage data. Can anyone help?

Copy to internal HDD ? reflash/reinstall with CFW

Reinstall what? Multiman..? I tried but its like a pick a game in multiman and it doesn't show up in xmb. It still stays as the game I have in my disc driver.

And even when I tried copying to internal HDD (Cfw 4.40 rogero) I have toolbox on my apps/home/PS3games how can I change it to like PS3GAMES folder?
    Last edited by Deja; 08-27-2013 at 03:23 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

M8 reinstall CFW from recovery mode or update to rogero 4.46 who knows what have you mess up, then reinstall multiman
    Last edited by misiozol; 08-27-2013 at 03:35 PM

The problem is when I try to update to 4.46 it says my usb doesn't want to load ehh i'll try recovering my CFW thanks.

Sponsored Links

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News