Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Multiman NAND flash help

Hey guys, I am trying to change the IDPS in flash for my PS3. I dumped the EID0 key in 3.55 then reupdated to 4.46 rogero. I dumped my flash successfully via multiman, then used the IDPS Changer application and patched my flash with a new console ID and a new MAC address, and no errors were given. The new IDPS I had a different region, console model and check, so I changed those bytes to reflect my original values in the banned IDPS.

I tried to reflash my patched dump in MULTIMAN, and I named the dump to CEX-FLASH.FULL.EID0.NANDBIN , but multiman complains that the dump is not compatible with the system. What gives? Can anybody help me out? Thanks.

Try rename to: CEX-EID0.NANDBIN.BIN or CEX.EID0.NANDBIN {EID0 ~ use zero}

In my case,
    1. dump the EID0 key on CFW 3.55 and flash on CFW 3.55
    2. change the region
    3. flash it with multiman 355CEXFLASH.EID0.NANDBIN or 355CEXFLASH.EID0.NORBIN
    4. profit

suggest : if you on CFW 3.55, flash it with multiman 04.04.04base

Well i am on 4.46 so the flash files naming convention is different, but as suggest 2 posts above did not work either. Somebody have any idea how to do this?

Cobra ODE - Shipping This Week to Resellers

Another update from PS3 scene profiteers Max Louarn and Gary Wayne Bowser (GaryOPA): Cobra ODE - Shipping This Week to Resellers

Cobra ODE is shipping to resellers this week.

At the same time we feel it necessary to bring to the public's attention that some competitors are spreading lies and attempting to bully customers into purchasing their products. We have remained pretty quiet on these issues until now. However when the competition stoops too low, then its time to set a few things straight

Firstly, to say that Cobra ODE will be "easily blocked" is a very untrue. From time to time an update may be required to our product to ensure best performance and compatibility. We fully expect to roll out frequent updates to our product, which is the very reason our hardware platform is upgradable.

Whilst the competition uses a different approach to us, and this may or may not be less visible to big brother, it is also less flexible and relies on a database of titles in order to play the desired ISO. If your desired ISO is not in their database, then you are unable to play it...

Cobra ODE does not have this restriction. You can play an ISO without the need for it to be in a database...

Furthermore, much noise is being made about wifi connectivity, which requires a wifi dongle on the competing product. Remote control via wifi and even bluetooth of our UI could be made possible in the future through a homebrew web server running on any PS3 (including 2K5/3K and 4k) via our ODE platform, without the need for a wifi dongle.

There are many reasons to purchase Cobra ODE, including the fact that we support both PATA and SATA consoles with a single device as opposed to a range of adapters, and not forgetting that we have an easier install on 2k5/3k and 4k consoles.

As for HW based AES encryption, we support AES encryption and decryption in hardware on our Smart Fusion device as well as a bunch of other neat features.

Cobra ODE is not a cheap device, granted. However one only has to look at the number and calibre of components used to realize that we offer a flexible, feature packed and versatile platform, which is what you'd expect from the Cobra Team.

can someone please upload a MEDIAFIRE link for the 4.46 cex multiman full base (the 131.78 mb) with all the extras as all these links seem dead.

massive thanks to anyone who can help me.been trying for days to get it now and just about ready to give up and stay on 3.55 lol

once again i need a mediafire link to 4.46 cex base please

Awesome, Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by chiselfreak View Post
    elser i hope this helps you out.
    thank you very much my friends. i also + rep'd you

thanks again. awesome!!

just finished downloading. really mate i can't thank you enough..
    Last edited by elser1; 08-07-2013 at 09:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast