Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 55 of 121 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try to re-enable bd, but still it didn't working ? it said 'BD-ROM emulator couldn't start' ??

Update: it was working, I read all the information about 4.41 CFW and also information about MultiMan 4.40 very carefully , then I realized I miss one step as recommendation to make it working with MM 4.40, there was missing one step 4.41.1 Lite CFW.

so, I tried to install 4.41.1 Lite again after backup then install 4.41.2 Lite and then install MM 4.40 again, the BDrom working perfectly without re-enable it.
    Last edited by kalberto; 05-05-2013 at 01:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just updated my cobra to v6 and the firmware along with it. Went to update mmcm and it said that it couldn't contact the update server. It says in system info that it's 04.06.02.

I wouldn't care so much except that it also can't seem to connect to whatever server is needed to download game updates like it used to. Anyway, I got the 4.40.00 base cex pkg file and installed it.

Started mmcm again and it asked me the 3 questions and loaded the default theme. I went to system information and it still says 04.06.02 despite the xmb saying it's 4.40.00. It also still won't connect to any servers.

No there is nothing wrong with my network, I connected the ps3 a web site just fine and can ftp to and from it. What's going on here?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    One reason it may not be connecting is because according to deank there is no server any longer stating "The server issue is that there is no more a server."

As to what the alternative option is, only time will tell but some people suggested being able to create their own although that hasn't been implemented at this time.

lol, thanks, that answers that part, but still don't know why I installed 4.40.00 and it still says 4.06.02. Every time I want to play a game it asks me to update and i have to say no because it puts on psmove stuff that breaks it with a 3d exclamation mark. I figured the old mmcm update server would have the right update.

So which version do I actually have, and where can I manually get non-psmove update files? so what version am i on? 4.4 or 4.06?

Backing up PSN games with multiman help?

Long winded but I have loads of games on my OFW console so data transferred them to new one but need to then backup them to pc since there is about 50 gig of stuff so I can put the hard drive from my old console into my new CFW console, ftp back the games then put the 60 gig hd in my OFW console and data transfer the same games so I have the games on both consoles.

How exactly do I copy games with multiman in such a way that the XMB still shows them as installed?

Change Multiman game background image?

Is there any way to change the game backgrounds in this view (see attached picture) to a be the same single static image for every game? I remember this was an option on earlier versions of Multiman but I don't see the option in the options.ini or options.bin. There is a setting to disable them in the XMB modes, but I don't see a setting for the game list view.

The reason I want this is because there is something wrong with that specific view, that makes the image not change to the selected game if you move through your list too fast.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

20130518-123006-SCREENSHOT.JPG  

I think you go to your images via the MultiMAN XMB view, and select what image you want to use as a wallpaper.

Tried your suggestion but it only changed the background for every other mode except for the one I want changed, lol.

I tried adding game_bg_overlay=0 to the config.bin file but that didn't work either. There used to be a view mode called "Game list (user background)" but it's gone now.

What I'm trying to do is to get something like this working again since Deank removed that view mode. I find it odd how you can change the background for every view but that one now.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

sample.png  

MultiMAN v04.40.00 PS3 Server and Showtime Edition Updates Out

Following up on the previous update, today multiMAN PS3 back-up manager has been updated to version 04.40.00 Base (20130602) which includes a new server and mM Showtime Edition updates with the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (90.14 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5) / [Register or Login to view links] (36.98 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (5.93 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (6 MB)

To quote from deank: Here is a quick update to multiMAN: Since my old server has no chance of going up again I decided to use my home "server" to restore the covers / themes / webcolumn / game-updates functionalities.

Please do not abuse it - it may get slower from time to time, but this is all I can do at the moment. This is the only change in this version (new update / online server) along with SHOWTIME.SELF 04.03.240 for mM and as standalone.

multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE (20130602).zip Includes:
    • multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE CEX (20130602).pkg
    • multiMAN ver 04.40.00 BASE DEX (20130602).pkg
    • Showtime 04.03.240 [CEX].pkg
    • Showtime 04.03.240 [DEX].pkg
    • lastGAME6.pkg
    • gameDATA6.pkg
    • bdRESET6.pkg
    • stDISC4.pkg
    • ps3netsrv_mmDM_mmRAS.zip

multiMAN ver 04.40.00 STEALTH (20130604).zip

This is the BASE STEALTH version.

MultiMAN v04.40.00 PS3 Server and Showtime Edition Updates Out

More PlayStation 3 News...

Thank You

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News