has updated to multiMAN v04.17.04 with the changes below, as follows:
Download: multiMAN v04.17.04 Update CEX (20121226)
(1.76 MB) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Update CEX (20121226)
(Mirror) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Update CEX (20121226)
(Mirror #2) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Bare CEX (20121226)
(only 3.8 MB) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Bare CEX (20121226)
(Mirror) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Bare CEX (20121226)
(Mirror #2) / multiMan v04.17.04 LangVi (VietNamese)
multiMAN 04.17.04 update is available online (cex/dex/stealth)
- Visual improvements
- Added SD/MS/CF entries in Retro
- Fade-in for game backgrounds
- Some other improvements related to copying/scanning/verifying/etc
- multiMAN "minimal"/"bare" version available (read below)
Few weeks ago some people requested a 'minimalistic' version of multiMAN. For them I created this package (linked above).
This is a skinned down version (BARE). It can be installed on any PS3 without the need of a previous mM installation. It is like a "base" but the differences are:
- Simple theme (2MB) (no theme music)
- No GUI translations (English only)
- No user fonts (only system fonts will be used)
- No PS1/PS2/PSP names/IDs database (no game names will be displayed)
- AIOMOD not included (old BD-Mirror method for USB games will be used on 4.21+CFWs)
Do not use it unless you're the one who asked for it. BARE can be installed on any firmware for normal users who don't really need any of the listed above features. Of course NONE of these features are present in other BUMs so everyone should be happy.
It can be installed on top of your current mM if you wish to test it (you will not notice much difference, because you already have the fonts/translations/aiomod/themes installed).
This bare version is suitable for:
- English speaking users
- All 3.41/3.55 (non Cobra/TB) firmwares
- All 4.21+ firmwares (disc may be required when booting bd-mirror USB games if AIOMOD.BIN is not present)
- Weeners who complain all the time that 130MB is too much for a stupid PS3 homebrew like mM
I hope you like the new mM logo fade in/out and the boot sound (you can delete or replace USRDIR/sys/BOOT.MP3 if you wish) and the nice way game posters (PIC1.PNG) fade-in while browsing the list.
If you wish you can update online (start mM while holding L2+R2 and update). Let me know if this is fixed. Thanks for the report! Update
: Here is the updated version of lastGAME 4.01 application:
- If used with latest mM it supports loading of the last AVCHD HDD video
- Improved support for 4.30CFW
Here are some screenshots
from the "WEB" column of mM. It was only used for downloading themes, but now I extended its functions a bit. Here is how it looks:
When you click an entry, mM will download the package in /dev_hdd0/PKG so you can install it later.