Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Retro Multiman?

So under the Retro multiman are you able to play PS1 and PS2 back ups? I have a 80gb BC model and I was wondering if I could play my Ps2 back ups from multiman.

Sad to tell you this, but Nope .... That Retro column if for emulators of much older consoles (Like FCEU to play old NES roms)

It's all good and I figured as much just wanted to make sure.

MultiMAN v04.17.04 Update is Now Available

Today deank has updated to multiMAN v04.17.04 with the changes below, as follows:

Download: multiMAN v04.17.04 Update CEX (20121226) (1.76 MB) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Update CEX (20121226) (Mirror) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Update CEX (20121226) (Mirror #2) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Bare CEX (20121226) (only 3.8 MB) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Bare CEX (20121226) (Mirror) / multiMAN v04.17.04 Bare CEX (20121226) (Mirror #2) / multiMan v04.17.04 LangVi (VietNamese) by taminhluan

multiMAN 04.17.04 update is available online (cex/dex/stealth)
    • Visual improvements
    • Added SD/MS/CF entries in Retro
    • Fade-in for game backgrounds
    • Some other improvements related to copying/scanning/verifying/etc
    • multiMAN "minimal"/"bare" version available (read below)

Few weeks ago some people requested a 'minimalistic' version of multiMAN. For them I created this package (linked above).

This is a skinned down version (BARE). It can be installed on any PS3 without the need of a previous mM installation. It is like a "base" but the differences are:
    • Simple theme (2MB) (no theme music)
    • No GUI translations (English only)
    • No user fonts (only system fonts will be used)
    • No PS1/PS2/PSP names/IDs database (no game names will be displayed)
    • AIOMOD not included (old BD-Mirror method for USB games will be used on 4.21+CFWs)

Do not use it unless you're the one who asked for it. BARE can be installed on any firmware for normal users who don't really need any of the listed above features. Of course NONE of these features are present in other BUMs so everyone should be happy.

It can be installed on top of your current mM if you wish to test it (you will not notice much difference, because you already have the fonts/translations/aiomod/themes installed).

This bare version is suitable for:
    • English speaking users
    • All 3.41/3.55 (non Cobra/TB) firmwares
    • All 4.21+ firmwares (disc may be required when booting bd-mirror USB games if AIOMOD.BIN is not present)
    • Weeners who complain all the time that 130MB is too much for a stupid PS3 homebrew like mM

I hope you like the new mM logo fade in/out and the boot sound (you can delete or replace USRDIR/sys/BOOT.MP3 if you wish) and the nice way game posters (PIC1.PNG) fade-in while browsing the list.

If you wish you can update online (start mM while holding L2+R2 and update). Let me know if this is fixed. Thanks for the report!

Update: Here is the updated version of lastGAME 4.01 application:

Download: lastGAME41.pkg (285.53 KB)
    • If used with latest mM it supports loading of the last AVCHD HDD video
    • Improved support for 4.30CFW

Here are some screenshots from the "WEB" column of mM. It was only used for downloading themes, but now I extended its functions a bit. Here is how it looks:

When you click an entry, mM will download the package in /dev_hdd0/PKG so you can install it later.
    Attached Files Attached Files

MultiMAN v04.17.05 Update is Now Available

Today deank has updated to multiMAN v04.17.05 with the changes below, as follows:

Download: multiMAN v04.17.05 Update (20121229) (7.8 MB) / multiMAN v04.17.05 Update (20121229) (Mirror)

multiMAN 04.17.05 update is available online.
    • Added [ brewology.com ] installable packages in the WEB column
    • Fixed access to AVCHD/Blu-ray Movie Discs and DVD Video Discs
    • When moving files on the same drive mmOS won't check for available free space
    • Improved background scanning/verifying of USB games
    • Added support for AVCHD HDD movies to lastGAME

Includes:
    • multiMAN CEX/DEX/STEALTH update versions
    • lastGAME 04.01 with support for AVCHD HDD
    • installPKG and installPKG [Singstar Replacement]
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

i have downloaded this update... and i have choice to install pkg up cex... and its saying that i have not installed totally multiman... ( graphics trobles etc)

whats wrong.. whats missing me? i'm on rogero cex 4.30 v2.03 with update... i'm dump for real ... plz anyone can tell me whats missing me??? thanks
    Last edited by amareladex; 12-31-2012 at 03:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cobra said around a month a go they would have new firmware! Where is it?

multiMAN dont play games help?

Can somebody help me with my ps3 rebug 4.21, with broken bdrom? The problem is that when i take a game from ext HDD with multiMAN, the game goes blank, and the multiMAN quits to XMB, but when i take the app_home , the ps3 goes blank again and do nothing...

You need multiMAN 04.10.00 BASE CEX with DUMMY_BDEMU.

deank, keep up the good work. Just some quick questions about backing up games to bluray:

1) Can I burn the game folder as data blu ray using imgburn to the root, or do I need to put in a special directory like /Games(z) etc.
    2) Can Multiman recognize multiple games? In essence, using a blu ray media as a small external hard drive?
    3) Are there any compatibility issues with some games..or most seems to work fine?

Any help is appreciated. I wanted to backup the games on blu ray, but media is expensive so I didn't feel like wasting media.

Page 43 of 69 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast