Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    guys any one know how to play games throw LAN with multiman?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think to play other formats and to play via LAN you need the dongle.

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN v04.16.03 is Released with Improved GUI / Loading Speeds

Sponsored Links
    Today deank has updated multiMAN to version 04.16.03 which includes improved GUI / loading speeds among the changes below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (2.56 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5) / [Register or Login to view links] by winch03200

Changelog: Here is the minor 04.16.03 update which will change your mM experience forever:
    • Improved overall speed of all functions and GUI
    • Data Test/Verify functions now take fraction of the time compared to previous versions
    • Improved 'Verifying data' of USB games by a factor of 50
    • Improved scan before copying a game/folder
    • Improved loading folders in mmOS
    • Improved just a bit deleting games/folders
    • Greatly improved loading content when browsing PS3 HDD/USB drives in game modes
    • Loading Retro ROM/Video/Photo and ISO folders while browsing PS3 HDD/USB is now about 15 times faster
    • Added "Friendly" name option in "Settings"/"Network Servers" for /net_host parties
    • Fixed over-scrolling when browsing through large number of entries
    • Increased max number of entries in game modes by 50% to 3072 (from 2048)
    • The first time you load this version it will take 2-3 seconds longer, but next mM starts will show the GUI in a split second.

The update for CEX/DEX/STEALTH is now available online.

p.s. A big "thanks" goes to all of you who supported multiMAN the last couple of months and before. Thank you!

Also this afternoon I added some more improvements:
    • Improved speed when copying games/files from/to USB HDDs
    • Improved speed when copying games from PS3 Game Discs
    • Improved speed when copying/browsing folders via FTP (LIST/MLSD)
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ICON0.png   mmverify.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

thanks a lot, this is for 3.55?

I've downgraded back to MultiMan 4.13 and its so much smoother and faster. All 4.14-16 bring is slower, jumpier and buggier gui. All the problems I've been having recently have been due to the updates. DeanK can you revert the GUI back to how it was prior 4.14 as thats when the bugs started and it started to suck. I only have it on 8.4 and it is so much faster and smoother on 4.13. Go have a try yourself and see how slow and laggy its become.

Video: OpenCobra Cobra USB Dongle PS3 Payload by Oct0xor Demo

Following up on the PS3UserCheat and True Blue unnecessary DRM-infected dongles being hacked alongside zadow28's work, today PlayStation 3 developer oct0xor shared a video of his OpenCobra Payload which aims to render the current Cobra USB dongle from Max Louarn useless.

Below are the details from his [Register or Login to view links], as follows: "First I am going to say that this is not going to be an article, just a first blog post and some info about my recent project.

Finally I got my hands on cobra it was quite a lot of time since I touched this last time. There was s good things happened since then eg. I reverse engineered usercheat and true blue, had done a lot ps3 and not ps3 related hacking. There was a bad things eg. BlueDiskCFW, lv0 leak, a lot of devs leave the scene...

Cobra was for me really "the last" thing I have to do.

The last time when I worked on this I didnt had a dongle, and all what I had was a dump by JaiCraB. I reverse engineered it as much as possible, figure out almost all tricks, encrypton and etc. And figuare out that it reads a lot of data from dongle, and I cant do much without dongle itself. Thats why I put this project to the back burner.

Well... I had never buyed anyone dongle, and I never was not going to. All my dongles was donated (thanks again ) but not that time.

it was hard for me to make this decision but a few days ago cobra finally shipped to me...

3 days and now its all over.

Security is good enough, but not without big security risks. But it still the best crypto/obfuscation what I had seen on ps3. Sony have something to learn from this guys, especially now.

Cobra / True Blue almost identical, have the same source code, if you ever hacked 1 thing, 2nd wouldnt be a problem. The main functionality, honestly, not changed since original jb. Thats a shame. Thats why I cracking them like nuts

On the fourth day I taked a decision to make my own "OpenCobra" payload. only clean code without drm and garbage, to be able to port it to any new firmware, and change/add features. It taked 2 days, 3000 lines of asm, and you had seen the result.

Atm it based on 4.1 payload, plans for future is check/add new features from 4.4/5.0. Port to a new firmware (if cobra will not do this for me), and realize all nice innovations from new version of psp emu, such as better emu accuracy, 3D and etc...

In video you had seen Payload Loader. Thats the all code it has:
    Code:
    install_payload("OpenCobra_41.bin", PAYLOAD_OFFSET); // no comments

// install hooks

void sc8_0x9001(const char *path, const char *id) {

lv2syscall8(8, 0x9001, (u64)path, (u64)id, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);

}

void sc8_0x9002(u8 flag1, u8 flag2, u8 flag3, u8 flag4) {

lv2syscall8(8, 0x9002, flag1, flag2, flag3, flag4, 0, 0, 0); // flag1 - eboot.bin encrypted/decrypted, flag2, flag3, flag4 - not real flags, its a tag related patch.

}

const char *path = "/dev_usb000/PSPISO/CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII-.iso";

const char *id = "ULUS-10336";

sc8_0x9001(path, id);

sc8_0x9002(0, 0, 0, 0);
    This tag related patches handled by mngr. So far I want to move it in payload. First I have to check how it handled in 4.4 / 5.0

Not sure yet when it will be released, if it will be, but we will see.

Keys!
    Code:
    LV2:
    7174e18ad8c87a31.... 3.0
    2005d05b1ac8a331.... 4.0
    3902a14001cd4836.... 4.4
    fd905abf25cdc236.... 5.0

APP:
    3CFE6288B199F90A.... 3.0
    5824D034A3CEED3A.... 4.0
    8FA23E557693D4FE.... 4.1
    If this subject will be interested for people, maybe I will write a full article about True Blue / Cobra analysis and hacking.

btw: Me and ~ some psp mysterious dark figure ~ reverse engineered algo for generating valid psp isos back to jule. But saves and a lot of games dont work without patching. So cobra's patched emu much better there imho."

Below are some additional pics from his blog which simply states: Usercheat + Cobra = <3

From flat_z: Here is some explanations to make things more clearer. If you read my twit about ps2_netemu you can see that I reverse-engineered it. It includes almost all things which are required to make custom disc images of original PS2 discs and run them on the PS3 if everything will works fine. So it can lead us to the process of remastering PS2 discs which includes making of ISO.BIN.ENC (the encrypted version of original image which can be read by the PS3), creation and encryption of .VME files (virtual memory cards), ISO.BIN.EDAT (includes the title ID of disc).

The only thing which is not currently known is the format of decrypted CONFIG file (I can decrypt the file and encrypt it back but it have a complex format). It is optional and can be empty but I'm afraid that some games requires it to run on the PS3. My plan was the creation of PS2 remastering tool and I wanted to share it. Although I even not sure will it work or no but there are many chances that it will.

But something happened before I started to do it. My HDD on the laptop died and I have all information regarding PS3 on it. Although I was able to restore some important files but not all. So I need a time to buy components for a new computer and build it. For the same reason, I have a delay on my real job (I'm working as a free-lancer) so I will going to do my job before I start to do something new for PS3.

P.S. I see many questions about compatibility. You don't need a backward compatible PS3 console to run PS2 games through ps2_netemu because it is software emulator and doesn't require any PS2 hardware components. Also I think that ps2_netemu is more better and stable than ps2_softemu but this statement requires testing.

Finally, from naehrwert (via twitter.com/naehrwert) comes some related Cobra ODE EID0 information (ECDSA from pastie.org/6169158) , as follows:
    Code:
    /*
    * Copyright (c) 2012-2013 by naehrwert
    * This file is released under the GPLv2.
    */

#include <stdio.h>

#include "types.h"
    #include "sha1.h"
    #include "ecdsa.h"

/*! EID0 section entry. */
    typedef struct _section
    {
    	u8 data[0x38];
    	u8 R[0x14];
    	u8 S[0x14];
    	u8 pub[0x28];
    	u8 unk[0x20];
    	u8 omac[0x10];
    	u8 padding[0x08];
    } section_t;

/*! ECDSA curve. */
    typedef struct _curve
    {
    	u8 p[20];
    	u8 a[20];
    	u8 b[20];
    	u8 N[21];
    	u8 Gx[20];
    	u8 Gy[20];
    } curve_t;

/*! EID0 Section 0 - 1. */
    u8 section0_1[0xC0] = {
    	//Paste a decrypted EID0 section 0 here.
    };

/*! EID0 Section 0 - 2. */
    u8 section0_2[0xC0] = {
    	//Paste a different (!) decrypted EID0 section 0 here.
    };

/*! One sexy curve. */
    u8 curve0[0x79] = {
    	//SHA1: https://twitter.com/naehrwert/status/286745714434899968
    	//(9035B33F58DFAEF389FD49187F93C4FC2D2DD268)
    };

/*!
    * \brief Hexdump, dummy.
    */
    void _hexdump(const char *name, u32 offset, u8 *buf, int len, int print_addr)
    {
    	int i, j, align = strlen(name) + 1;

printf("%s ", name);
    	if(print_addr)
    		printf("%08X: ", offset);
    	for(i = 0; i < len; i++)
    	{
    		if(i % 16 == 0 && i != 0)
    		{
    			printf("\n");
    			for(j = 0; j < align; j++)
    				putchar(' ');
    			if(print_addr)
    				printf("%08X: ", offset + i);
    		}
    		printf("%02X ", buf[i]);
    	}
    	printf("\n");
    }

/*!
    * \brief Dump section info.
    * \param name Name.
    * \param s Section.
    */
    void dump_section(const char *name, section_t *s)
    {
    	printf("Section%s:\n", name);
    	_hexdump(" DATA     ", 0x00, s->data, 0x38, 1);
    	_hexdump(" ECDSA R  ", 0x38, s->R, 0x14, 1);
    	_hexdump(" ECDSA S  ", 0x4C, s->S, 0x14, 1);
    	_hexdump(" ECDSA PUB", 0x60, s->pub, 0x28, 1);
    	_hexdump(" UNK      ", 0x88, s->unk, 0x20, 1);
    	_hexdump(" OMAC     ", 0xA8, s->omac, 0x10, 1);
    	_hexdump(" PADDING  ", 0xB8, s->padding, 0x08, 1);
    	printf("\n");
    }

/*!
    * \brief Verify section.
    * \param s Section.
    * \param c Curve.
    * \return Verify result.
    */
    int verify_section(section_t *s, curve_t *c)
    {
    	u8 hash[0x14];
    	u8 _R[21] = {0}, _S[21] = {0};

memcpy(_R + 1, s->R, 20);
    	memcpy(_S + 1, s->S, 20);

sha1(s->data, 0x38, hash);
    	ecdsa_set_curve(c->p, c->a, c->b, c->N, c->Gx, c->Gy);
    	ecdsa_set_pub(s->pub);
    	return ecdsa_verify(hash, _R, _S);
    }

//Maybe you're lucky?!
    int main()
    {
    	dump_section("0_1", (section_t *)section0_1);
    	dump_section("0_2", (section_t *)section0_2);
    	printf("sig. 1 verified: %s\n", verify_section((section_t *)section0_1, (curve_t *)curve0) ? "yay" : "nay");
    	printf("sig. 2 verified: %s\n", verify_section((section_t *)section0_2, (curve_t *)curve0) ? "yay" : "nay");
    	printf("R_1 == R_2: %s\n", memcmp(((section_t *)section0_1)->R, ((section_t *)section0_2)->R, 0x14) ? "nay :(" : "yay :)");
    	getchar();
    	return 0;
    }
    While this is definitely interesting news, odds are it's just a ploy for the Cobra Team to release a new dongle that will be 'required' for their upcoming PS3 4.3x CFW unfortunately or the PS3 ODE in order to further line their pockets with PlayStation 3 sceners' hard-earned cash once again... as always, time will tell for sure.

Video: OpenCobra Cobra USB Dongle PS3 Payload by Oct0xor Demo

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

useless to crack it now, because cobra will be releasing ODE and TB was RIP.

who gives a crap about ode ? lol wtf.

this is not worthless... long as rogero or rebug can make a cfw with cobra built-in this will be pretty damn cool.

looking foward to it.

Agreed, and sadly it's amazing how many people don't catch on to this recurring pattern through the years either

Max Louarn and Paul Owen have Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA) plug a product on his Divineo / Xecuter funded domains, cash in on it for several months from unsuspecting PS3 scene users, then it fades to black after an alias (ie NoDRM, etc) mysteriously cracks it and releases patches and so on to make it work without needing to buy their 'disposable' product any longer... ironically just in time for their next endeavor to get underway, rinse and repeat all over (they forget to wash, dirty gits )

Its amazing they have been able to get away with this con job so long, but I guess when they buy up scene devs in the process (ie deank, who to this day denies it only fooling himself LOL ) it ensures they have a constant influx of users to keep their customer base stocked and ready to plug new 'disposable' products again to. Welcome to the PlayStation 3 scene!

I'm just hoping I can still use this dongle for something in the future instead of holding the door open with it. I'm wondering if I can flash it with Cobras firmware or can I flash it to use as a FSM dongle?

This OpenCobra payload sounds great, lets hope it can work with Rebug or other CFW firmwares.

Sponsored Links
Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News