Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    2 sharks: use the CEX version (this is for normal console), DEX is for Debug / test consoles.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sharks View Post
    Hi, i am using Kmeaw CFW 3.55 and i have Multiman (regular?) edition 4.09. Is this version compatible with my CFW? I do not understand what CEX and DEX mean. Can i just download this 4.14 version and replace the one that i already have?

Sorry for being outdated on the PS3 scene developments, but i'm just back home after several months and only now switching on my fat PS3.
    Yes as long as you use the CEX version you should be fine i have the same 3.55 kmeaw you have and i am currently running multiman 4.12 hope this helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanx guys for the info... I was about to ask about which Multiman should I download and after read this then i know for normal we should download the CEX Version and not DEX Version which is for DEBUG or testing Set..

Arrow MultiMAN v04.14.01 Update is Now Available

Today deank has updated multiMAN to version 04.14.01 for those already on MultiMAN v04.14.00 Base and Full (CEX and DEX) with the changes below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (2.44 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #6) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #7) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #8) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #9) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #10) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #11) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #12) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #13) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #14) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #15)

v04.14.01 Changelog:
    • Online mM update file is down to 2.5MB and from now on will require prior BASE/FULL installation (as of now 04.14.00)
    • DO NOT UPDATE UNLESS YOU HAVE 04.14.00 INSTALLED
    • Checking for game updates will also check GAMEI folder on external USB drives for installed game data
    • Using NTFS/PFS driver with configured USB.CFG allows for any number of partitions
    • If a broken cover is detected it is re-downloaded from the update server
    • Fixed cover issues in 8x4 (and other display modes) when cover is missing or broken
    • Added 300 new covers to the update server (over 5600 PS3 game covers available now)
    • [* Install Package Files] function in mM supports:

• up to 256 pkg files
    • split pkg files
    • sorting
    • queued PKG indication (in red)
    • multipart (split) PKG indication (in yellow)
    • copy/transfer progress
    • Scanned locations: /dev_usb*** /dev_hdd0 /dev_bdvd in /PKG /packages and root folders
    • Split files format: .0 - .63 / .66600 - .66663 / .001 - .064
    • Supports both "PSN (Bubble)" and "Standard" install methods

Update: [Register or Login to view links] (2.44 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Here it is - please test and report back. It should allow for any number of NTFS partitions if properly set in USB.CFG (otherwise 2 partitons only). It should allow detecting multiple hdds with same vendor/device ids (for resetting usb bus).

The issue is that mM can't reconnect them in the proper order because both have the same IDs and it can't distinguish them. Your only workaround is to connect only the drive you want to play from. Do you see both drives disconnect/reconnect when doing the usb bus reset (if they have lights and are unpowered you can see).

It is not related to multiMAN. Last week I tried to replace the libusbd.sprx, libio.sprx and other .sprx files - I used these from 3.55 and replaced the ones on 4.21 with ABSOLUTELY no result... I got the same issue so it must be something else.

After a lot of tests my final conclusion was that the drive connect order is what's important. When the PS3 boots it usually initializes /dev_usb000 first and that's why games from it work if you don't touch anything. The solution for now is:

1) Disconnect all drives
    2) Connect the drive which has the game
    3) Connect the remaining drives

The connect/disconnect is only possible by specifying the vendor/device IDs and as in your case - both disconnect and both reconnect at the same time which breaks the procedure. If it was working properly they'll be reconnected with 5 seconds delay from each.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks!!

How to turn off USB drive rearranging introduced in v4.14? Now i cannot set any games in MM

MM tells about disconnecting and reconnecting, then leave to XMB without game in disk and /app_home.. USB remains inaccessible till i turn PS3 off... I'm using Rebug 4.21 in DEX mode with BD emulation on USB stick. Before v4.14 everything was worked just fine...

so, how to turn this very bad new feature OFF??

btw, BD emulator on USB stick also disappears till i switch PS3 off. This is really bad bad bad feature!
    Last edited by sorg; 11-30-2012 at 01:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Arrow MultiMAN v04.14.02 Update is Now Available

Today deank has updated multiMAN to version 04.14.02 with the changes below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (2.98 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #4) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #5)

v04.14.02 Changelog:
    • Changed: Do not scan/reset USB devices on DEX firmwares
    • NTFS/PFS driver works properly with and without USB.CFG (only ONE active NTFS HDD supported)
    • Game and Firmware version display in "Game Settings" menu will reflect data found in GAMEI folder if "Ext. Game Data" is enabled
    • mM is now available in XMB after "Ext. Game Data" or gameDATA (USB mode) is used
    • Improved support for data CD/DVD/BD discs (Blu-ray Movie Discs, AVCHD discs, other data discs)
    • Upon mM launch if such disc is in the tray it will be accessible right away
    • If a data disc (non-genuine PS3 BD Game Disc) is inserted during mM operation it will be also accessible
    • These changes negate the use of "Enable Direct Disc Access" option in "Settings"
    • Included standalone [* Install Package Files] application with queue/color/sorting support

Update: multiMAN version 04.14.02 (20121201) for December 1st is now available below as well with the changes from above:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

v04.14.02 (20121201) Changelog:
    • Added "Reset USB" option in "Settings" to disable usb scan/reset
    • Added 6 new lines in the LANG_DEFAULT

NTFS (Thumbs Up)

MultiMAN v04.14.03 Update is Now Available

Today deank has updated multiMAN once again to version 04.14.03 with the changes below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (3 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)

Changelog:
    • Totally reworked 8x4 display mode (compatible with all themes)
    • Added "Reset USB" option to "Settings" to disable USB bus scan/reset
    • Added new translation labels
    • Included latest installPKG standalone application

Update: Shortly following, deank updated multiMAN once more to version 04.14.03 UPD CEX (20121202) fixing a bug in the game list view present when moving up/down (it just toggles between the top and bottom entry) stating:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

You can take screenshots... Press the {PS} button, go to [Photo] column in real XMB -> Take Screenshot. I see that is wrong and got it fixed, thanks!

All fixed (both 8x4 and the list mode). The link in the post above is updated with the new one. Let me know how it works. You can also update online by starting mM while holding L2+R2 and update from the Home column.

Also when using 4x2, 8x4, 5x4x5 and XBDM modes and if you leave mM while in dash/home/settings it will return you to your games list on next launch External Game Data function is not to be used with all the games out there. Some work, some doesn't. I know exactly what the issue is, but it is impossible to overcome. Same goes for games with caching split files and/or using BD-Mirror function. I can give you the technical explanation if you wish but that won't solve anything.

Delete all installed game data, use a game disc, disable 'ext.game data' if enabled, disable direct-boot, and try again... Enable bd-mirror and try again... I have TFU (not the sith edition) but it works... It gives a black screen if you don't use game disc or without bdmirror.

Attached Files Attached Files

how to skip verifying data? after installation CFW 4.30 and new mm i can't play in dragons dogma, i wait over 20 min and verifying data is still in progress, on earlier version mm and CFW 3.55 this process takes max 5 minutes

edit: ok i found

Last edited by ps33ps; 12-01-2012 at 06:57 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News