Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    On 3.55 WaniV2... you can start it... and you get back 2 XMB lets see... the fw update file is released too...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What about PSX support in CFW?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Here are the Cobra USB PDF guides and files if anyone is seeking to tinker with them...
    Support to load ps2 backups in iso format without the need of any other product will be added in revision 2.0 of the firmware and Cobra USB Manager. We're in the process of implementing this feature and expect to release 2.0 in 10-14 days. This feature applies only to models with backwards compatibility: CECHB01, CECHA01 and CECHE01.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I've dropped it but I think its encrypted, though it's not really my area and I've been pretty drunk all day.

Updates

They have updated! :-) PS2 .iso support coming.
    14 - 05 - 2011

Support to load ps2 backups in iso format without the need of any other product will be added in revision 2.0 of the firmware and Cobra USB Manager. We're in the process of implementing this feature and expect to release 2.0 in 10-14 days. This feature applies only to models with backwards compatibility: CECHB01, CECHA01 and CECHE01.

12 - 05 - 2011

Samples are on the way to review sites and initial pre-orders have been shipped out already. Stay tuned for reviews worldwide.....

That's all kinds of awesome, I'll still wait for a free alternative though.

But PS1 and PS2 backup support is definitely a feature I've been waiting on for a while, given it only works with backwards compatible consoles it's pretty safe to say it uses the built in emulators and modifies gameOS to support loading the games in jailbreak mode. Definitely interesting how it uses .iso images and manages to avoid the reset problem.

Me too. I'm mostly interested in general .iso support.

Arrow Cobra-USB 3.55 Compatability Soon

Another update on the Cobra USB from their site:
    We are pleased to announce that we are currently working on a solution to enable Cobra USB on PS3 firmware 3.55, with the release expected to take place a few weeks from now.

This will bring all of Cobra USB's ground breaking features to the more up-to-date firmware, with the added bonus of removing the need to perform the power/eject cycle to enable the dongle - this will become totally automated.

Support for 3.55 will be provided simply as a Cobra USB firmware update, meaning ALL Cobra USB dongles will be supported without the need for a new hardware revision. We will make further details available as the release draws near, keep an eye on this website for updates!

lol has there even been a single review proving their existence let alone if they work or not?

There is a video in the first post HERE of it in action, but I still can't see paying for something that will end up being free (like the PS JailBreak and Downgrade) so here it to hoping it makes it into the hands of some sceners.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News