Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried loading PS2 games without Factory mode but it just shower me that "unknown data" logo and said PS2 games couldn't work with my PS3. I also tried using the controller with the USB charger in both slots but that didn't work either. Thanks for the tips though,

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll give it a try. First I need to find a PS2 game disk. Finally I'll be able to play my Burnout games again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if you can do this without FSM i'd definitely try it! I think somehow, someone has to merge old and new together, the old to force it to play and the new for better compatibility. I will one day play thps3 to thaw on ps2... thps3 and 4 on psx/gba bite

I mean, thps4 on psx is surprisingly playable for it being a game ported to psx.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any chance of emulating PSP, like the Cobra dongle? or is that a totally different thing/method? Sadly Cobra doesn't support the new PSP games, only old ones, I wonder if this could be improved with a more "open-source" project.

that would be awesome. if they could get a psp emu working, there's a few games on that i'd like to play, namely thug2 remix (if you can't tell, i'm a tony hawk fan)

I would like to point out that I've gotten some games to run this way.

If you have a PSX2USB adapter (they used to sell these at radioshack, afaik they are now unattainable), you can use a PS2 controller on the ps3. (The ps3 sees the controller, and the adapter supports dualshock 2.)

The games I tried were:
    Odin Sphere (Slowdown, graphical glitches)
    Silent Hill 2 (Slowdown)
    DDR MAX (Major Slowdown)
    DDR MAX2 (Major Slowdown)

Once I get out of class today, I will test more games.

MultiMAN (mmCM) v04.04.04 is Released

MultiMAN (mmCM) v04.04.04 is now released, which includes PS3 NAND / NOR flash dump and EID0 access along with faster NTFS speed.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (28.22 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #3)

MultiMAN (mmCM) v04.04.04 Changelog: 10 - 08 - 2012
    • Improved speed (2 to 3 times faster) when copying folders from NTFS drives (async write + larger I/O buffer)
    • Fixed wrongly issued error message when copying 4+GB files to USB (when source file is being split)
    • Fixed access permissions/attributes of split file segments and LV1/LV2/FLASH-dumps when copying to USB
    • Added support for launching NPDRM executables (SELF files) with k_license=NULL (zeroes) / RetroArch emulators
    • Added support for dumping NOR/NAND flash to /dev_usb000 via HEX Viewer mode (SELECT->START->LV2->LV1->FLASH)
    • Added support for writing EID0 sector (TARGET_ID + 192 bytes only) from *.EID0.NORBIN and
      *.EID0.NANDBIN files generated by mM and processed by c2d.exe to change Region/Target
    • ISO folders (BDISO, DVDISO, PS2ISO, PS3ISO, PSXISO, PSPISO) will be automatically created only when mM is used with supported configuration
    • Changed: "Game Updates" function will find updates up to 3.60 firmware (update must be patched for 3.55CFW before installing)
    • Changed: "Game Settings" menu will display PIC1.PNG thumbnail if game folder was accessed in mmOS mode (PS3GAME.BG1 present under PS3_GAME)

mmCM v04.04.04 BASEPLUS (20120813) (89 MB) of 13 - 08 - 2012 includes:
    • mmCM ver 04.04.04 (BASE)
    • PS3 APPS (CFW): bdRESET, lastGAME, gameDATA, stDISC
    • PS3 APPS (COBRA FW): bdRESET, lastGAME, PSP Launcher, USB Updater, USB Firmware
    • PS3 APPS (ALL FW) (RETRO EMULATORS) (pre-RetroArch versions): FBA Next, FCEU, Genesis+, SNES, VBA/GameBoy
    • PC APPS: Aldos Tools, c2d, ps3netsrv, split4G

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (89.45 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)

Note: The Base+ package release contains the older Emulators not the RetroArch series, but progress is being made to add support for the new RetroArch series.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

I don't replace ps2_softemu.self. Help!

MultiMAN mmCM v04.05.00 Released, Improvements and ZIP Support

Today MultiMAN mmCM v04.05.00 was released and features several improvements and ZIP support.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (60.42 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (19.79 MB)

MultiMAN (mmCM) v04.04.05 Changelog: 21 - 08 - 2012
    • Added support for ZIP files (4GB ZIP filesize limit)
    • Added support for extracting ZIP files in mmOS (unzip supports subfolders, too); User can enter the target folder name to extract the zip in.

-- Unzip in the same folder: ([O]->Unzip Here)
      -- Unzip in a different folder: ([O]->Copy -> (go to a different folder) -> [O]->Unzip Here)
      -- Double-click a .zip file - extracts archive to TEMP location and opens target folder

-> TIP <- : To extract into current folder enter single dot . for folder name;

• Added support for installable ZIP packages when filename is in special format (double click on such special zip in mmOS):

-- PS3~dev_hdd0~GAMES~BLES12345~dlc.zip will prompt the user to install the contents in /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLES12345/dlc folder
      -- PS3~dev_blind~test.zip -> will make mM enable WRITE access to dev_flash and install the contents of the .zip in /dev_blind/test (/dev_flash/test) folder (use with caution)

-> TIP#1 <- : Special ZIP naming convention: prefix is "PS3", "/" is replaced by "~"

-> TIP#2 <- : This approach can be used to restore backups of /dev_hdd0/home or install patch-fixes or other data

• Added support for RetroArch 0.9.7 new cores - launching retro ROMs from "Retro" column
    • Added support for launching retro ROMs in ZIP format from local or network locations (/dev_hdd0, /dev_usb***, /net_host*)
    • Added support for new emulator cores:

-- Mednafen's PCE for PS3 (pce)
      -- Mednafen's WonderSwan Color for PS3 (wsw)
      -- PRBOOM for PS3 (prb) (plays Doom, Doom II, Final Doom and other Doom IWAD mods)
      -- Gambatte

• Added new options in "options.ini" to define paths to new cores, roms and covers (pce, wsw, prb folders in ./ROMS and ./covers_retro)
    • Added support for PIC1.PNG background images for local (internal HDD and external USB HDD) PS3 games in ISO format
    • Added support for coverart for local PS3 games in ISO format
    • Added support for game icons (ICON0.PNG) to mmOS Desktop shortcuts for local PS3 games in ISO format
    • Fixed sort order of Game column when only PS3 games in ISO format are listed
    • Fixed issue with Retro column (when detaching USB HDD while scanning for ROMs)

Here is the mirror links for the new BasePlus package, which includes the updated RetroArch files:

mmCM ver 04.05.00 BASEPLUS (20120821) includes:
    Code:
    * mmCM ver 04.05.00 (BASE)

* PS3 APPS (CFW):
    bdRESET
    lastGAME
    gameDATA
    stDISC

* PS3 APPS (COBRA FW):
    bdRESET
    lastGAME
    PSP Launcher
    USB Updater
    USB Firmware

* PS3 APPS (ALL FW) (RETROARCH EMULATORS):
    FBA Next
    FCEU
    Genesis+
    SNES Next
    VBA/GameBoy Next
    Gambatte
    Mednaften PCE
    Mednaften WonderSwan Color
    PRBoom

* PC APPS:
    Aldo's Tools
    c2d
    ps3netsrv
    split4G
    Here is the mirror links for the FULL package, its a biggie 270.28mb D/L that includes 2 HD motion background, 7 themes and 7266 game covers:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (270.28 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Finally, here is an UPD pkg for those running DEX consoles or CEX2DEX converts and wish to run 'multiMAN' on higher DEX firmwares, of course you can't play 'backups' on v3.60+ DEX but you can access the media, desktop, emulator functions:
    Code:
    mM ver 04.05.00 DEX UPD (20120821).pkg

* DEX FW 03.60-04.20 required
    * mM 04.05.00 BASE/BASEPLUS/FULL required
    Download: [Register or Login to view links] (3.13 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

is this 4.21 debug compatible?

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 70 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News