Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks wind rider i will test it out tomorrow as i am reformatting my hard disk.

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN mmCM v4.04.01 Released

Sponsored Links
    A new version of multiMAN mmCM v4.04.01 is released with the changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (25.60 MB)

Changelog:
    • Added support for desktop shortcuts to games: Name of the game, Icon of the game used for the shortcut created to game's EBOOT.BIN
    • Added background image for game folders (PIC1.PNG used if present)
    • Added "Open Location" in context menu [O] for shortcuts
    • Added path information when deleting games from internal/external HDD
    • Added feature to keep desktop icons when shortcuts are renamed
    • Added support for multiple shortcuts to files/folders with the same name (Windows alike - adding (1), (2)... (64) to the shortcut name)
    • Added support for REBUG 3.55.2 and OFW/MFW 3.41 to the "BD-Mirror" option for (BSG) game backups in internal HDD
    • Updated bdRESET to version 2.2 (to reset BD-Mirror state for internal HDD)

From deank: It only adds support for these firmwares for the “BD-Mirror” option which now allows to play some games from internal HDD, whereas it was impossible before.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

mmos23x.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN mmCM v4.04.02 is Released

Sponsored Links
    MultiMAN mmCM v4.04.02 is now released with the changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (26.26 MB)

Changelog 04.04.02:
    • Changed folder "Paste" behavior in mmOS - when overwriting existing folder the destination will not be deleted before pasting
    • Added 3 key combos in mmOS (for full list please refer to "navigation.txt"):
      - SELECT+(CROSS hold) - Select All
      - SELECT+(L2/R2) - Scroll to top/bottom of folder/file list
    • Extended "FTP Server" options in "Settings": Disable / Enable (1 min. TO)...(9 min. TO) / (No timeout) to set ftp connection timeouts
    • Added 4.20 to "Firmware Version" option in "Settings"
    Attached Files Attached Files

MultiMAN mmCM v4.04.03 is Released

MultiMAN mmCM v4.04.03 is now released adding a PS3 Blu-ray Region Changer for movies with the complete changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (26.29 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (260.77 MB)

Changelog 04.04.02 / 04.04.03:
    • Changed folder "Paste" behavior in mmOS - when overwriting existing folder the destination will not be deleted before pasting
    • Added 3 key combos in mmOS (for full list please refer to "navigation.txt"):
      - SELECT+(CROSS hold) - Select All
      - SELECT+(L2/R2) - Scroll to top/bottom of folder/file list
    • Extended "FTP Server" options in "Settings": Disable / Enable (1 min. TO)...(9 min. TO) / (No timeout) to set ftp connection timeouts
    • Added 4.20 to "Fimware Version" option in "Settings" (Cobra 3.55CFW)
    • Changed function "Game Updates" (different server; function will not work in older versions)
    • Changed function "Download Game Covers" (different server; function will not work in older versions)
    • Added option "Blu-ray Movie Disc Region" in "Settings" to change current PS3 region/targetid for movie compatibility (for non-Cobra/TB 3.55CFW)
    • Added support for ICON1.PAM in themes

Notes:
    • The 'game updates' / 'game covers' servers have changed, so those that don't update will not have this function!
    • The Blu-ray movie region changer will currently NOT work on True Blue dongles or those still using v3.41 CFW.
    • This new 'region changer' feature does NOT work on DVD movies, only Blu-ray discs!

MultiMAN PS3 Debug / Test / DEX and Newer Build Updates

Update: Below are some additional multiMAN CEX and DEX update builds from deank:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (15.61MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (14.88MB - included in both package above; can be used on DEX 3.55-4.11; can load backups on 3.55 DEX with peek&poke) / [Register or Login to view links] (33.55MB - Included cygwin DLL files in "norunpack" folder, included in both package above in "multiMAN folder; DEX version can be used on DEX 3.55-4.11; can load backups on 3.55DEX with peek&poke)

Note: Do not use older (20120721) versions of MM if going to flash NOR EID0 (you will get an error / nor flash won't be changed). Use 20120722 link.

Finally from naehrwert (via twitter.com/#!/naehrwert):

spp parser: [Register or Login to view links]

btw. cobra's software will mount your dev_flash writeable at some point and modify files in it I don't think they told you about this..

[Register or Login to view links] <- factory?

"mode_auth_data_check_with_iso_spu_module" <- 40 chars function name lol

Hi Guys,

i am following the scene for a while now and I am very glad I found this forum. It helped me a lot. Thanks so far...

I am facing an issue with my cobra usb dongle. I am trying to get a ps3 iso running via nethost and it just don't work. I even created a ps3 iso with the PS3 and transferred it to the nethost. But it won't start. I always get an error message, that this operation is not allowed. See attached error message. I am an absolute noob and am not able to find out the root cause. Maybe it is an easy issue. Please help.

Thanks in advance
    hammerino
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

20120724_214130 (Large).jpg  

I don't believe it works for homebrew created into ISO. Have you actually tried a PS3 Game created into an ISO image.

I use genps3iso_v2.0 to create it on my pc.

Hi all, i'm having trouble getting win 7 to "see" it how do i get win 7 to update it?

In Win 7 , make sure to Choose driver manually.

When you choose manually, only go as far as C:\Cobra USB\Cobra-USB_Updater_v2.0\driver, then click ok.

You can also install the PS3 updater, and update on your PS3 as well.

Exclamation

The related files should be in this ongoing thread if you search the attachments, we add them with every update here. Also NEVER spam other sites here as we don't allow it per the site rules... either attach files or use free filesharing sites that do not require any registration to download directly.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply guys the attachments rock

Sponsored Links

Page 23 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News