Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

mmCM v04.01.04 Full (20120223) is Released

Sponsored Links
    Below is mmCM v04.01.04 Full (20120223) for those with the Cobra dongle and the changelog, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (21 MB - showTIME, ps3NETSRV, lastGAME, bdRESET) / [Register or Login to view links] (296 MB - showTIME, ps3NETSRV, lastGAME, bdRESET, 1 motion background, 10 themes, 7020 game covers)

23 - 02 - 2012 - mmCM ver 04.01.04 Full Changelog:
    • Improved FTP transfer speed even more
    • Improved FTP compatibility with certain clients (wininet)
    • Improved "Game list (4x2)" display mode
    • Improved "Game list (poster)" display mode
    • Improved overall speed and stability and fixed some GUI glitches
    • Optimized memory usage (10MB more RAM available for operations)
    • Optimized caching procedure for game icons and backgrounds (ICON0/PIC1.PNG) - faster and less HDD space used
    • Added "Group Titles by Genre" option in the SIDE menu and changed the function of [SQUARE] button: now opens "Game Settings" menu.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

gl2xi.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

mmCM v04.02.00 Full (20120228) Update is Released

Sponsored Links
    Below is another mmCM v04.02.00 (20120228) Full Update for those with the Cobra dongle and the changes, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

28 - 02 - 2012 Changelog:
    • Added new display mode ("TMB" - Top Media Bar) to replace "Box-art" mode
    • Added new option in Settings - "Top Media Bar Color" to set user-defined color for top and bottom stripes in TMB mode
    • Added new background image in the original theme (TMBBG.JPG) for TMB display mode
    • Improved speed when copying files
    • Optimized memory usage (another 10MB of RAM available for operations)
    • Added support for scanning /dev_usb010 to /dev_usb099 for PSX/PS2/PS3/PSP/BD/DVD ISO files
    • Added four (4) new colors to SIDE/TMB color setting options and two options in COLOR.INI to set side/tmb colors from themes
    • Added function to "Quit to XMB" if [CIRCLE] (or [CROSS] if X/O swap is set in options) button is held pressed
    • Added visual slider indication when scrolling trough a lot of entries (XMMB, TMB and XBDM modes + when browsing devices)
    • Reminder for BD-Remote colored keys: RED - Quit, GREEN - Screen Saver, YELLOW - Restart, BLUE - To File Manager and back

dm68x.jpg   dm67x.jpg   dm66x.jpg   dm65x.jpg   dm64x.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Metro mmCM PS3 Theme is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Today condorstrike has made available a Metro mmCM PS3 Theme for those interested with details below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote via tortuga-cove.com/hacking/31-ps3/6572-solar-v41-and-metro-mmcm-theme-released: I took a couple of days off from working on Solar and got bored quickly, so I made an mmCM theme called METRO, 100% compatible with the latest version 04.02.00, but I really don't have time to make themes, so I won't be making any more...

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail8.jpeg   phpThumb_generated_thumbnail5.jpeg   phpThumb_generated_thumbnail4.jpeg   phpThumb_generated_thumbnail3.jpeg   phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg  

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail1.jpeg   phpThumb_generated_thumbnail2.jpeg   phpThumb_generated_thumbnail6.jpeg   phpThumb_generated_thumbnail7.jpeg  

mmCM 4.02 problems

Please help !! I installed the latest version (full) of multiman, this went well but when loading the system freezes and shows a screen with a laughing face. When trying to remove this version aI end up with a corrupted icon in the list. I can't install an earlier version because system says that there is already the latest version installed.

How do I completely remove multiman and what can i do to get it working again. I'm on CFW 3.55.

Thnx

Anyone know can i use the deank MM the latest version 04.02.00 ?? because previous MM i having now is the Team Cobra Releases mmCM v04.01.00 ...

Worry it will crash the MM or worst cannot even start the MM Later on after I install the deank MM ..

mmCM v04.02.01 Update (20120307) is Released

Here is mmCM v04.02.01 (20120307) Update for those with the Cobra dongle and the changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (6.56MB)

mmCM v04.02.01 Update (20120307) Changelog:
    • Improved FTP performance:
      -> 95% of theoretical speed over 100Mbit connection (send/receive)
      -> 90% of theoretical speed over 1Gbit connection (receive) (or 50% of max when sending to PS3)
    • Improved /net_host performance
    • Improved performance when copying files in File Manager mode
    • FTP test results: [Register or Login to view links]

When viewing the test results above you will see that this 'Minor Update for those who seek the fastest FTP performance on the PS3' infact will get it, as it beats all other 'homebrew' FTP apps like Blackbox, etc. hands down, no contest here.

[Register or Login to view code]

mmCM v04.02.02 Update (20120313) is Released

Here is mmCM v04.02.02 (20120313) Update for those with the Cobra dongle and the changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (7.50MB)

mmCM v04.02.02 Update (20120313) Changelog:
    • Added sort options in File Manager:
      -> SELECT+R2 changes sort order: name / date
      -> SELECT+L2 changes sort order: ascending / descending
    • Fixed overlapping of text entries in context menu in File Manager mode
    • Added function to change the font in File Manager mode by pressing [R3]
    • Exiting with {PS} button will save last state and options
    • Added custom commands to FTP (quit/restart the application and shutdown/restart the PS3)
    • Improved font rendering (faster and no more blue-tint artifacts)
    • Improved graphics rendering (no more GUI glitches

mmCM v04.02.03 Update (20120313) is Released

Here is the mmCM v04.02.03 (20120313) Update for those with the Cobra dongle and the changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (7.67MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (7.67MB - Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]

mmCM v04.02.03 Update (20120313) Changelog:
    • Added experimental/POC support for frame-packed 3D video playback
    • Video files in AVI 3D format must be named with .avi3d (AVI3D) file extension
    • Supported formats:
      - DivX or XviD in AVI container (FourCC codes must be divx/DX50. When XviD codec is used, mM will change the IDs automatically)
      - SIDE-BY-SIDE 3D: 1920x 720 ( 960x720 frame per eye)
      - TOP-BOTTOM(O/U): 1280x1080 (1280x540 frame per eye)
    • Simple video controls in stereo player: [START] - Pause playback, [CIRCLE] - Quit playback, [UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT] - Adjustments for anaglyph mode
    • If TV set supports 3D video playback - 3D AVI files will be played back in 3D mode
    • If TV set does not support 3D video playback - 3D AVI files will be played back in red/cyan anaglyph mode (Red-Cyan glasses needed)
    • Two stereo samples in SBS and TB format (xvid_encraw used for encoding): [Register or Login to view links]

mmCM v04.02.04 Update (20120315) is Released

Here is the mmCM v04.02.04 (20120315) Update for those with the Cobra dongle and the changes outlined below, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

mmCM v04.02.04 Update (20120315) Changelog:

04.02.04 - (Stereo 3D related)
    • Fixed rare issue when launching video files from NTFS and /net_host (when file is >2GB and there is no space on /dev_hdd1)
    • Added support for playing video files (including AVI3D) from NTFS drives and remote /net_host servers
    • Returning from Stereo Player will fall back to standard 2D mode
    • Stereo files (avi3d) in 1920x1080 resolution are treated as SBS 960x1080 per eye (default)
    • Audio output uses Dolby Digital if available (for 5.1 AC3 audio)
    • Controls:
      [START] - Pause / Resume
      [RIGHT / LEFT] - Skip 120 sec forward/rewind
      [DOWN / UP] - Skip 10% forward/rewind
      [SELECT] - Toggle 4x fast-forward / normal playback
      [R3] - Toggles SBS and TB/OU modes if autodetection fails
      [CIRCLE] - Return to mM
      [TRIANGLE] - Exit to XMB
      [L1/R1/L2/R2] - Change L/R-eye color bias in anaglyph display mode

Finally, from zadow28:

Here is the Cobra-USB_PS3_Updater_v1_0.pkg unpacked and decrypted.

I named the eboot.bin cobra1.elf the eboot.bin decrypted: [Register or Login to view links]

The pkg extracted: [Register or Login to view links]

I've manage to sign the cobra1.elf with 3.55 keys:

Here is the cobra eboot with 3.55 keys: [Register or Login to view links]

The strings from cobra.elf

From CrashSerious: Case in point: (first 8 lines of the cobra driver)

The device ID and Vendor ID should be useful eventually, but it's so easy to get I'm not sure it's worth mentioning. (Though, it is documented in the wiki.) The device GUID is simply a windows thing so the libusb drivers can be found in the registry, etc.

From lewy20041: Cobra PC update and Debugging Tools for Windows

I have used Debugging Tools for Windows when the proces cobraflash.exe were used to flash Cobra-USB_Firmware_v5.0.cba to dongle and here is the outcome to open this file you need to install Debugging Tools for Windows. maybe some one can look at this. there are wery interesting info about cobra update process on pc.. have fun.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Some of it:

I used 7 zip on cobra.elf ([Register or Login to view links]), inside there are some more files without extensions.. ran it in ida pro and they are also regenized as PPC elf 64 and now the strings look little different: [Register or Login to view links]

From blazek566: Got this from the cobra1 file.. tell if its any good [Register or Login to view links]

Finally from zadow28: Been testing my new tracker on the cobraflash and got some visual results with big difference in security. you can see the results here.

first download: [Register or Login to view links]

small guide to open the visual files, then download the visual files: [Register or Login to view links]

just open the files with the guide. i would recommend cobratrack first. blue spot is start, and you scroll in with mouse. this is from start, too when i load the different images.

its show the way with fake loops, as they are in the software (encryption) the path. it speaks for themselves.

regards

Using USB Drive as Blu-ray Drive, Dump Entire RAM and Cobra USB Payload 2 Code Leaked

Below are details from anonymous on IRC (via DemonHades - pastebin.com/a5fKfFHw) on using a USB drive as a Blu-ray drive to dump the entire RAM alongside the Cobra USB Payload 2 code leaked.

Using USB DRIVE as Blu-ray Drive:

Dump entire ram when USB specific is introduced:

Cobra USB payload v2:

USB Firm Loader v3:

Dump Syscon ROM From GameOS

Sponsored Links
Page 19 of 98 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News