Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Alright so if i undertand this properly... MultiMan's creator deank left the scene and now Team Cobra decided to pick this up and from now on they're doing the releases ?? wtf... anyhow also...

Users that are just using any kind of jailbroken PS3 can use this even if it's meant for the dongle ??

Is it a one version release only ? or is there one MM release for the dongle and one for the non-cobra users ?... because all i see is one link and its mirror link (both the same).

Uhmm... no it's more that kind that deank helped them with the cobra stick and it's also nearly on that team cobra. The files used are from dev_flash and just ported / modified. No offence meant to any one. But just think, deank knows about that stuff, he also knows about the emulators but his official mm would not be developed to a lv like the cobra stick mm use. But they use his source to make Cobra MM soooo... use your brain

Banned User
    I'll try answer some questions as the rest is only a possibility:

no dean hasn't left scene as he released an update for standard multiman showtime today. he has not released an update for normal multiman in sometime which has lead to this speculation IMO.

Yes. all users can use this now because it has been opened up to the whole scene, some features still require cobra but it has more features available to standard users than normal multiman. yes, one version release that works for everyone.
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-14-2012 at 04:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    alright thanks. also, you said he updated his original MM project with a new build ? so this means Cobra MM is at 4.00 'ish. Deank's MM is at v09.02.09 ..

any differences ? new stuff? best option (your opinion on which version is best)??

Is it possible to mount video_ts folder to be seen as inserted DVD in XMB and then watched with menus? Have 15 copies of DVDs on external HDD and only I can do is to watch VOBs.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonoidMaster View Post
    alright thanks. also, you said he updated his original MM project with a new build ? so this means Cobra MM is at 4.00 'ish. Deank's MM is at v09.02.09 ..

any differences ? new stuff? best option (your opinion on which version is best)??
    No, it was a internal update for the media player showtime that is built into multiman. deans multiman hasn't been updated.

Not 100& sure of exact differences, read changelogs. Cobra multiman has extra options compared to deans multiman but its only better in reality if you have a use for them of course.

As far as I know, CobraUSB will still be required if you have an old FAT and want to play PS2 imports, right?

I have but one question. What are the songs that play during the themes?

Banned User
    Q: How to change multiMAN's background music?
    A: Pick a MP3 file of your choice. Rename it to SOUND.BIN. Copy it to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/ on your PS3.

What the names of the actual songs are depends on the theme, google is your friend.

You mean Rename the MP3 songs From Techno.MP3 to SOUND.BIN will do or must follow the MP3 file we choose - Techno.MP3 to Techno.BIN ? I confuse over here..

Mostly if you Rename a MP3 file to SOUND.BIN it will should an error. -

If you change a filename extension, the file may become unusable. Are you sure you want continue ?

Pls advise..
    Last edited by kombat75; 01-15-2012 at 07:47 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 16 of 69 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast