Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Or some other teams, like exetrimall

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have said that they both dongles are doing the same. But for me guys like grafchokolo have done much more then those both teams. All the files used on this both sticks are frm dev_flash and just patched/ported and not rewritten or anything else.

But anyway it seems you haven't understood. tHeUnknOwEnSeCRet will do this all for acid cfw and even don't want fame. He only do this for helping peoples and he do this for acid cause we share the same ideology about those things.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Open Office is only one of many open source projects. It in itself is the combination of many other open source projects. There's literally millions of open source projects out there.

I don't fault deank if he decided to profit off Multiman. As far as I know, he contributed the vast majority of work to the project. If he solicited the help of others under the guise of open source and then turned around and sold it for a profit, then I'd have a different opinion, but as far as I know that is not the case. Would I prefer he continued with a free open source development? Of course.

Also, it's worth nothing that deank has denied allegations that he's working with Cobra. His past actions have given me no reason to believe he's anything but trustworthy. I agree the sudden stop of development appears suspicious, but there's many possible scenarios.

Maybe it's all coincidence and other factors in his personal life have stopped development. Unless you know deank personally, I don't think anyone has a right to doubt his claims. I can imagine many scenarios that he might not want to share with everyone (eg. cancer, dead relative, unemployed, etc) and it'd be terrible if people were giving him a bad name over purely circumstantial evidence.

I'm grateful for his past contribution as I know I'm entitled to nothing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The way I see it, even if he did "sell out", at least this version of multiman works without the dongle so you can use it on kmeaw. To me that sounds more like the case of "this is the free version but with the pro you get these features", which, I'm perfectly fine with.

system crash exiting form MM can anyone confirm? running phat ps3 60GB KMEAW 3.55

Banned User
    I cant really help much with that as im on Rebug 3.55. Some more info might help others figure it out, I assume you are using the new cmMM 4.00?

Do you have the Cobra dongle? does it happen EVERY time you exit MM or only with certain games mounted etc?

Surely he 's using it without dongle. Guys, please, wake up. Without dongle, doesn't do nothing more than what old version always did plus a lil more tricks..

the only thing you'd really want the dongle for is to play your legally owned ps2 backups, well that's what i'd get it for anyway. otherwise, multiman and kmeaw is just as good!

PSP/PSOne games as well, no?

Banned User
    As far as I know Multiman has great compatibility with lots of ps1 games built in without any dongle required, Cobra are planning to support multidisk games too though which will be the only ps1 bonus to Cobra owners, if that gets released, it probably will, then the free scene will get it too not long after.. same old story!

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 70 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News