Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got brand hot news from tHeUnknOwEnSeCRet and also got permission to post. I'll explain you all why i don't like deank. HE IS behind the Cobra dongle and Team TB use the same way to milk us and the whole scene with there crappy dongle.

I'll write a post about it and will explain how they work. The scene need to woke up from this hell of a dream. TeaM AC1D will do if your able to read and have a open mind then we all together can change the actual milking BS.

Stay Tuned -cfwprpht- TeaM AC1D

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Looking forward to it..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does this new Multiman allows us to play our psx, ps2 and psp ISOs backup?!?

Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    Aw, dashed hopes already lol. I do like the feeling of having an update so it's all good
    What you mean by dashed is hope?? the multiman by cobra doesn't work with KMEAW 3.55 ?

I think that's in reference to the lack of built-in dongle functionality. (PSP, etc still requires dongle, afaik)

Thanks DeanK, even if u lied before about you not working for them, but the fact could be that you working for them all this time, you should not lie to us, just say yes i'm working for them and its cool.

I'm sure you have had something to do with this been able to use other CFW users not only Cobra users and for that thanks!

Thanks again for all this Deank.

I'm sorry does this mean even those w/o a cobra dongle say on rebug or kmeaw cfw can install this w/o any complications?

yes! But Cobra features are not enabled if you don't have the dongle.

also i don't know if we need to install BDEMU2 or is cmMM useing it by default or what.

Actually it doesn't say that it requires the dongle at all for anything. It says it will work without the dongle. So I guess I'll be the only one that will test it.

The thing that makes less sense is how would it work if without the dongle the system thinks its on ofw?? So how would a homebrew app like MM work? lol

Banned User
    You seem fairly sure the way you say "HE IS", Any actual real proof of Dean's involvment or is it just Team Ac1ds personal opinion?

BTW: love the GUI's in multiman, really smooth. its really come on in the last year. Anyone seen the way the glitter in screensaver moves with the Sixaxis angle? its neat!

I think DUPLEX are the answer to all these problems, just wait for the DUPLEX release, that's what I do and I don't mind waiting a little longer for the latest games.
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-13-2012 at 01:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News