Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 122 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My guess is that they only support PSP mini games, you can try contacting them on their website (in the "source" of the second link I gave you - http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...and-psp-minis/) and make sure of this though or if anybody knows the answer please do tell us .

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN Cobra Manager - mmCM v03.01.01 Update

Sponsored Links
    Below is MultiMAN Cobra Manager - mmCM v03.01.01 update for those with the dongle, with the changes as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

27 - 12 - 2011

Multiman Cobra-USB Manager v03.01.01 UPD
    • Added support to extract PSP CSO (compressed ISO) files in File Manager (extracted image is saved in /dev_hdd0/PSPISO)
    • Added support to show and extract PSP CSO files in XMMB/XBDM display modes (Retro column)
    • Added support for loading PSP ISO and extracting PSP CSO from USB connected PSP (MemoryStick MS:/ISO folder)
    • Added shortcut to ISO folder when browsing external USB devices (PSP connected with memory stick /ISO folder, containing CSO and ISO files)
    • Added support for loading PSP CSO (CSO will be extracted to ISO and saved in /dev_hdd0/PSPISO before loading)
    • Added music playback fade-out when leaving mmCM
    • Added couple of themes in the Web/Download themes menu
    • Changed displaying of PSP game titles in Retro column when game name match is found in local database
    • Added new PSP game names to local database (now over 700)
    • Updated online PS1/PS2/PS3 covers to 6558 total: 3147 PS3 covers and 3411 PS1/PS2 covers
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

psp1xk.jpg   psp2x.jpg   psp4x.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I doubt it would help. The last update did nothing to improve capability for PSP games. And I highly doubt this will. If I update and test the games I tested before and if they blackscreen... then it proves me right. Not just that but there is no game covers... I never was able to download game covers in it. So I doubt this would fix that.

Reporting back, what a surprise... it still can't play patched games.
    Last edited by 1Panic; 12-27-2011 at 03:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Shame on the coder for patched games. I'm not a skilled programmer but i know that this is just a offset thing to add. And i doubt that he is really working on that, just adding new code but it seems that dean himself is not really interested in. I think that he only implemented the usage of the psp/ps1 emulator and doesn't try to improve the hole thing.

Also we get no information on that kind meaning why this or that don't work. Looks like he still try to put a mass of things into the app without thinking on other things.

Cobra USB Firmware v4.4, Cobra USB PSP Launcher v2.0 & mmCM v03.01.02 Full (20120103)

Below are some Cobra updates for those with the dongle:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote from their page: 03 - 01 - 2012

Update of Cobra USB firmware, Cobra PSP Launcher and mmCM focused on improving the compatibility of the psp emulator.

Changelog of Cobra USB 4.4 and Cobra PSP Launcher 2.0:
    • Added specific support for the following 15 psp games that either crashed or had critical gameplay issues:

BLAZBLUE CONTINUUM SHIFT II
    DJMAX PORTABLE 3
    EXIT
    Fate/EXTRA
    LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean The Video Game
    LUNAR: SILVER STAR HARMONY
    Resistance: Retribution
    SMT: Persona 2: Innocent Sin
    SOULCALIBUR: Broken Destiny
    STAR OCEAN: First Departure
    TEKKEN 6 (fixed random crashes)
    The 3rd Birthday ((if you see a black screen at beginning, press buttons, it will work after that)
    VALHALLAKNIGHTS
    White Knight Chronicles: Origins
    Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
    • Added support to load prometheus patched psp isos.
    • Added an option for psp emulation. You can set it per game in multiman using "Game settings".

You can choose between auto, mode 1 and mode 2. By default, all games are set to auto, what causes mmCM to choose the apropiated setting from a database, but you can set the option manually.

Mode 1 and Mode 2 have different compatibility, some games that work in one of them won't work in the other one. Mode 2 is usually more compatible.

Changelog of mmCM 03.01.02:
    • Added support for three different modes to load PSP ISO files (Auto, Mode 1, Mode 2): "Game Settings" in XMMB/XBDM SIDE menu
    • Added support for lastGAME application - it will load the last game you played, without entering mmCM
    • lastGAME: Application which loads the last played PS1/PS2/PS3/PSP game (folder and ISO format) (separate application)
    • bdRESET : Application which resets all redirections and unmounts loaded ISO images (separate application)
    • Note: When you use "Last Played Game" application you will have to launch the PS1/PS2/PS3 game from the disc icon and the PSP game from the "PSP Launcher" icon

Related news from the Cobra Team: 05 - 01 - 2012

About the problems some users are having in 4.4... Some users have notified us that after update to cobra 4.4, their system freezes when starting the system with cobra inserted. In cobra 4.4, some internal changes were made, and cobra 4.4 is not longer compatible with some modified system files.

Users that have this issue likely flashed some unsupported modules in the system, either by themselves or done automatically by some program. In addition to cobra CFW 3.55 modules, Cobra firmware 4.4 officially give supports to the following commonly used modifications:
    • the modifications done by bitsbubba in bitsbubba NFW v3
    • replacement of vsh.self by reactpsn 2.0 one (only the one in the 3.55k folder)

Any other alteration to system modules may cause a hang since cobra 4.4. To fix this problem, access recovery menu in the ps3, without cobra inserted, and reflash Cobra USB CFW or the modificied CFW by bitsbubba NFW v3.

If you wish that we give support to some more modified modules, send us a message about it and we'll give support to them in next version.

multiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) v03.01.03 Full (20120109) is Released

Below is multiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) v03.01.03 Full for those with the dongle alongside the changes in this revision, as follows:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (183.86 MB)

09 - 01 - 2012

• Added download progress indication in XMMB/XBDM modes - Web column. An entry will show current download filename and percentage of completion.
    • Added TextViewer in File Manager (supported files colored in light blue). Supports viewing of ANSI/UTF plain text files.
    • TextViewer controls: L1/R1 - PageUp/PageDown, L2/R2 - zoom out/in (50%-250%), R3 - change font, UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT - scroll/pan, L1/R1+SELECT - skip to start/end of file
    • Added support for browsing Video, Games, Favorites and Retro (ROMS/PS1/PS2/PSP) in "Coverflow" display mode. Change content mode with UP/DOWN.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

thm1x.jpg   thm2x.jpg   txtview3x.jpg   txtview4x.jpg   slipspx.jpg  

slips2x.jpg  

The 3 most requested functions, released. Cool

Well they still need to get PSP .ISO files fully working, other than that there are really no flaws.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Shame on the coder for patched games. I'm not a skilled programmer but i know that this is just a offset thing to add. And i doubt that he is really working on that, just adding new code but it seems that dean himself is not really interested in. I think that he only implemented the usage of the psp/ps1 emulator and doesn't try to improve the hole thing.

Also we get no information on that kind meaning why this or that don't work. Looks like he still try to put a mass of things into the app without thinking on other things.
    Hi cfwprophet, I see your back around. this is multiman for Cobra, this means it is not just deans work so he can't be held 100% responsible for it.

I think honestly dean is doing a great job with multiman and its just sour grapes. Are we talking about same application/coder?

I think his app is one of the best with the best features, and has some of the best after support around. I do not see loads of threads about any serious errors it has caused so i'm not sure why there is negativity on here towards dean.

Maybe he doesn't know these things, maybe he does know and doesn't want to share, I certainly won't be dissing him because of info he may or may not know or info he chooses to keep to himself for whatever reason he might choose. That is his right.

P.S. Have you seen all the improvments he has made to ps1 emulator hack since it came out? And you think he doesnt try to improve things, if that were true we would still be using multiman0001!!

anyway I'm sure if you know about some solution -offset thing to add- that will make these patched ISOs work i'm sure dean will implement it if you can explain a little more, What is this patch to these ISOs that make them different than normal ISOs, I haven't heard about them, maybe dean hasn't either?
    Last edited by DeVil3o3; 01-11-2012 at 01:00 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

MultiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) v04.00.00, No Dongle Required

Today MultiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) version 04.00.00 has been released, and those interested in updating multiMAN without the DRM-infected dongle can now do so as is it not required for non-Cobra multiMAN functionality on the PlayStation 3 console.

Download: multiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) v04.00.00 Update (20120112) / [Register or Login to view links] (184.72 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror - 184.72 MB)

Previously multiMAN developer deank stated to the PlayStation 3 scene that he was not in bed with Cobra (aka Max Louarn), however, some PS3 developers such as [Register or Login to view links] appear to think otherwise, to quote via Twitter:

"Huge thanks to deank for leaving the scene and selling out to Cobra [/satire]"

Below is the multiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) v04.00.00 Full (20120113) changelog, as follows:

13 - 01 - 2012
    • Added support for jpg/png covers for BD/DVD ISO files in "Coverflow" mode
    • Added PIC1.PNG/SND0.AT3 (background image and music) support to lastGAME and "PSP Launcher" for PSP ISO files
    • Improved performance when extracting CSO to ISO and when creating ISO files from folders
    • SIXAXIS gyroscope affects screensaver mode (wave/tilt the controller to navigate the starfield)
    • Improved "Coverflow" display mode
    • Added preparations for experimental support for multi-disc PSX games in CUE+BIN or ISO format for up to 4 discs. ("Required Cobra USB/FW update will be announced when PSX multidisc support is available")
    • mmCM 04.00.00 will work without CobraUSB dongle connected (click [Register or Login to view links] for more information). New mmCM users will have to install mmCM 04.00.00 FULL version..

Changelog for non-Cobra users updating from multiMAN 02.09.02 to multiMAN/mmCM 04.00.00:
    • Added function "Create ISO from folder"
    • Support for *.0/.31, *.001/.032, *.66600/.66631 split file formats
    • Join split files in file manager (select and copy the first file to get the rest joined)
    • New display mode "XBDM" - XBOX Dash Clone
    • Added option "Detect Game Title in ISO Images" to allow using ISO filenames and *not* scan for game names in local database
    • Improved scanning for retro roms/iso and covers (populating the Retro column)
    • New THEME format (.thm). One theme - one file. Easy installation within multiMAN/mmCM without going to XMB to install theme pkg files.
    • mmTM - Easy to use PC application to create thm files from folders (separate download).
    • multiMAN/mmCM will try to read disc volume labels and display in VIDEO column (BD/DVD entry) and in other display modes.
    • Added indication (rotating refresh icon next to the column icon) when multiMAN/mmCM is loading/extracting title thumbnails (XMMB mode)
    • Added pop-up notifications when new versions of multiMAN/mmCM and Showtime are available for download
    • Added pop-up notification when running low on disc space (less than 1GB on internal HDD)
    • Added pop-up notification when multiMAN/mmCM successfully connects to nethost folders during startup (/net_host# in File Manager)
    • Added support for downloading themes in a background thread (pop-up messages will notify user when download starts and completes)
    • Added support for copying big (4+GB) files in File Manager to USB drives. multiMAN/mmCM will split source file when copying to USB.
    • Changed option "Link Video Library to Showtime" - it will only create links for XMB Video files, but will not start Showtime
    • Added shortcut (virtual folder) "XMB Video Files" when browsing HDD/USB drives in VIDEO column
    • Added "Showtime Font Preference" option to select 10 different fonts for SHOWTIME media player (GUI and Subtitles)
    • Added support to extract PSP CSO (compressed ISO) files in XMMB/XBDM display modes and File Manager (extracted image is saved in /dev_hdd0/PSPISO)
    • Added shortcut to ISO folder when browsing external USB devices (PSP connected with memory stick /ISO folder, containing CSO and ISO files)
    • Added music playback fade-out when leaving multiMAN/mmCM
    • Added download progress indication in XMMB/XBDM modes - Web column. An entry will show current download filename and percentage of completion.
    • Added TextViewer in File Manager (supported files colored in light blue). Supports viewing of ANSI/UTF plain text files.
    • TextViewer controls: L1/R1 - PageUp/PageDown, L2/R2 - zoom out/in (50%-250%), R3 - change font, UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT - scroll/pan, L1/R1+SELECT - skip to start/end of file
    • Added support for browsing Video, Games, Favorites and Retro (ROMS/PS1/PS2/PSP) in "Coverflow" display mode. Change content mode with UP/DOWN.
    • Improved performance when extracting CSO to ISO and when creating ISO files from folders
    • SIXAXIS gyroscope affects screensaver mode (wave/tilt the controller to navigate the starfield)
    • Improved "Coverflow" display mode

MultiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) v04.00.00, No Dongle Required

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News