Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can get PS2 emulator working on non-BC hardware, have tried it with a CECHK, which is quite near to slim hardware.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post364065

Probably they found a way to launch the emulater and grabbed the best working one from any official FW.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshungry View Post
    Those fooked dongle. Another great dev gone to the dark side. Again freaking dongles! Now i'm officially pissed off. Nice job deanr.
    deanr?

Which manager do you use to play your PS3 games off HDD?

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    He used to be called deanrr here so some people still use that name... for the most part he's known as deank though. Also, he replied stating the following, so it appears condorstrike was correct and he's fine with Cobra using it, etc for those following:

I'm actually glad that for the first time I see a clone/fork of multiMAN which has things and features ADDED. I've witnessed 4 or 5 releases of multiMAN, compiled by various users or sites, castrated and barely recognizable, renamed and published as 'original work' (there was no drama there, right?!), but this time some users get a better version, although limited to cobra dongle users. As I see it, the new stuff in mmCM is about cobra and it is nice that someone picked up on the 'garbage source-code' (as many qualified it numerous times few months ago), and managed to add useful features to it.

I don't care who uses mm's source, so just stop the drama. The license says 'you can do whatever you want with it' and it doesn't require that you include the modified source or anything. Check your English skills and re-read it. It requires that the redistributed package/version includes the license and it does - there is a ./usrdir/sys/LICENSE file in their distribution.

As I see it - cobra usb users got a new option and that's good - I like that now they can enjoy a multiMAN clone. Actually I feel kind of good that mm will reach more people. As for the mm 02.09.02 being the latest (not last) multiMAN version - well if I find something new to add - I'll add it. I spent a year adding stuff and features and it looks good to me as it is now. If I find time - I'll add more. If you find time to add something useful - add it - the source was there for 7 months and no one cared about that.
    However, not all PS3 developers think he's on the level... some feel despite telling the public otherwise he's still on Cobra's payroll it appears: twitter.com/#!/CrashSerious/status/156446073739673600

CrashSerious: Huge thanks to deank for leaving the scene and selling out to Cobra </satire>

Well i hope cobra throws a little cash deans way.

he deserves it, and i think that's why we haven't really hear from him..

Hey dean how about MULTICOBRA USB.

Arrow mmCM v3.00.02 & mmCM 03.00.03 with Theme Packer Released

Here are some mmCM (multiMAN Cobra Manager) updates Condorstrike let us know about for those who own the Cobra dongle. To quote from [Register or Login to view links]

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Changelogs:

mmCM v3.00.02 Changelog:
    • Fixed loading of PSP ISO files when no disc is inserted
    • Added option "Detect Game Title in ISO Images" to allow using ISO filenames and *not* scan for game names in local database
    • Improved scanning for retro roms/iso and covers (populating the Retro column)
    • Support for ICON0.PNG for PSP ISO in Retro column
    • Support for cover art for PS2 ISO/CUE+BIN in Retro column
    • Support for cover art for PSX CUE+BIN in Retro column and for PSX discs

mmCM 03.00.03 with Theme Packer Changelog:
    • New THEME format (.thm). One theme - one file. Easy installation within mmCM without going to XMB to install theme pkg files.
    • mmTM - Easy to use PC application to create thm files from folders (separate download).
    • mmCM will try to read disc volume labels and display in VIDEO column (BD/DVD entry) and in other display modes.
    • ISO images created from such discs (BD/DVD/AVCHD) will get the disc volume label as file name for the ISO.
    • Fixed extracting ICON0.PNG from PSP ISO images saved on external USB drives
    • Added indication (rotating refresh icon next to the column icon) when mmCM is loading/extracting title thumbnails (XMMB mode)
    • Added support for PSX/PS2/PSP covers when browsing drives/folders in Retro column

Beginner's mmCM Theme Packer guide:

1) Modify/Create Images (refer to the images in the ORIGINAL MMCM THEME folder)

2) When you're done, drag & drop your theme folder to mmTM.exe (name the folder properly - the theme will get the same name in mmCM when installed)

3) You will get a ".thm" file - transfer it to your PS3 in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/themes folder and test it (activate the theme in mmCM column -> Themes)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Boss, this is nice update for Cobra users... and specially good for themers.

Cobra USB Firmware v4.3, Multiman Cobra USB Manager v03.01.00 Update

Below is Cobra USB Firmware v4.3 and Multiman Cobra USB Manager v03.01.00 Update for those with the dongle and a cover pack.

[Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

Changelog:
    • Increased the compatibility of games in JB directory format (fix for the so called black screen games, that were only working in iso format). In Cobra USB, you don't need to set any special option or key combination in multiman for these games to work, just start them normally. Unlike in regular CFW, in Cobra USB these games work also in internal hdd.
    • At the request of customers, vsh.self of Cobra USB CFW can now be replaced by the ReactPSN one (only by the one of 3.55k folder) without loosing any Cobra functionality.

mmCM 3407 Covers PSOne PS2 PSX Pack:
    • A cover-pack, which includes 3407 PS1 and PS2 covers.
    • Most PS1 covers are for NTSC/US region, but it is a start.
    • All PSOne covers are 200x200 JPG and PS2 covers are usually 140x200.
    • To use the covers with mmCM, FTP or copy the .JPG files to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers_retro/psx/.
    • Covers are named according to OPL name convention XXXX_999.88_COV.JPG.

Multiman for Cobra 03.01.00 changelog:
    • Improved loading of PSP ISO files when no disc is inserted
    • Added option "Detect Game Title in ISO Images" to allow using ISO filenames and *not* scan for game names in local database
    • Improved scanning for retro roms/iso and covers (populating the Retro column)
    • Support for ICON0.PNG for PSP ISO in Retro column
    • Support for cover art for PS2 ISO/CUE+BIN in Retro column
    • Support for cover art for PSX CUE+BIN in Retro column and for PSX discs
    • New THEME format (.thm). One theme - one file. Easy installation within mmCM without going to XMB to install theme pkg files.
    • mmTM - Easy to use PC application to create thm files from folders (separate download).
    • mmCM will try to read disc volume labels and display in VIDEO column (BD/DVD entry) and in other display modes.
      >>> ISO images created from such discs (BD/DVD/AVCHD) will get the disc volume label as file name for the ISO.
    • Fixed extracting ICON0.PNG from PSP ISO images saved on external USB drives
    • Added indication (rotating refresh icon next to the column icon) when mmCM is loading/extracting title thumbnails (XMMB mode)
    • Added support for PSX/PS2/PSP covers when browsing drives/folders in Retro column
    • Added pop-up notifications when new versions of mmCM, CobraUSB firmware and Showtime are available for download
    • Added pop-up notification when running low on disc space (less than 1GB on internal HDD)
    • Added pop-up notification when mmCM successfully connects to nethost folders during startup (/net_host# in File Manager)
    • Added support for downloading themes in a background thread (pop-up messages will notify user when download starts and completes)
    • Added support for copying big (4+GB) files in File Manager to USB drives. mmCM will split source file when copying to USB.
    • Added "Copy" function to SIDE menu for BD/DVD/PS2/PSP/PS3 ISO images (supports joining and splitting depending on source and destination drives)
    • Changed option "Link Video Library to Showtime" - it will only create links for XMB Video files, but will not start Showtime
    • Added shortcuts to BDISO and DVDISO folders when browsing internal HDD in VIDEO column (shown as "Blu-ray Video (ISO)" and "DVD Video (ISO)"
    • Added support for Blu-ray and DVD covers when browsing drives/folders in VIDEO column (for BD/DVD ISO files)
    • Added shortcut (virtual folder) "XMB Video Files" when browsing HDD/USB drives in VIDEO column
    • Easier overall access to BD/DVD/PSX/PS2/PSP/PS3 ISO/BIN images/folders in XMMB and XBDM display modes (when browsing drives/folders)
    • Added "Showtime Font Preference" option to select 10 different fonts for SHOWTIME media player (GUI and Subtitles)
    • Added "Extract ISO" option in SIDE menu for PS3 ISO images (to convert ISO games to folder format).
    Attached Files Attached Files

hello how can I use on cobra reactpsn?

Does Cobra support PSP UMD handheld games or PSP mini games? PS2 isos shouldn't be a problem since I have a 60GB.
    Last edited by Seraphic; 12-12-2011 at 07:01 AM

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News