Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cherophobe v1.0 PS3 Homebrew FPS Game is Now Released

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his Cylinder Dodge v1.0 PS3 homebrew game, today PlayStation 3 developer ThatOtherDev has released an FPS port entitled Cherophobe version 1.0 for PS3.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote from his page: Cherophobe v1.0 - PS3

This is a PS3 port of my Wii/PC FPS game Cherophobe. There are some fairly obvious graphical problems but the game play is unaffected and everything moves smoothly.

PS3 controls:
    • Left analog stick = Move
    • Right analog stick = Aim
    • R1 = Shoot

Cherophobe v1.0 PS3 Homebrew FPS Game is Now Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great game , but it would be cool if there was multi-player in it somehow.

Sponsored Links

Roll Eyes

Sponsored Links
    This is good for (-5 year old). haha LOL

Lol, maybe all the 7 year olds should get off CoD and play this game instead. All that gore and bad words isn't good for them.

come on really. wish this dude would go away. all he puts out is terrible looking games with absolutely no gameplay value. yeah, yeah, I did not put out anything and no I don't know how to code. but even if I did, i would never put my name on the crap this dude calls "games". wish the news sites would stop posting his crap or at least stop putting in on the front page. sorry but I would rather have nothing than have his pos.

Well you might not enjoy his games but many people (including myself) do. I can understand you not liking his "crap" because they're not "good" enough for you. But he spends a lot of time on them and he barely gets anything back in return, so until you do something for this scene or make a decent playable game you can go off and rant about how much this guy "sucks", until then you can just shut up and be grateful that we still have a hard working dev around.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 12-04-2011 at 08:12 AM

I'm on the fence myself, as I agree with some of the points muny21 mentioned but at the same time ignoring PS3 homebrew like this would cut down quite a bit on the non-Sony news reported. Do I really think a lot of people play these games? Probably not too many, but as HeyManHRU said not everyone feels the same about them and I'm sure a few do.

I guess when it comes down to it, mediocre PS3 homebrew news is better than none on the slower days though.

just cause you are a moderator do not think you can tell me to "just shut up". his stuff is crap. it is so funny because it is "homebrew" people defend it. I would rather have no dev around then subject my ps3 to this ridiculous crap. but of course whenever anyone has an opinion the only way people can respond is "you do something for the scene" or "what have you done".

of course, I have done nothing because I could not code my way out of a wet paper bag. if I could code I would never torture the "scene" with the pos he calls homebrew. by the way, just cause I can not code does not mean I can not have an opinion on stuff that gets released by another. if he has so much skills why not just put out one really great original game instead of putting many garbage can materials.
    Last edited by muny21; 12-04-2011 at 08:22 AM

Since when was this about me being a moderator or not? I would have still told you to "shut up" if I wasn't a moderator. It just angers me that someone who hasn't contributed anything to this scene comes here and starts trashing a guy who has spent hours and hours on his computer so he could put together a couple of nice little games for us. I know this game is nothing compared to all the official PS3 titles, but you have to remember that all these games are made on his own. I don't care if you think his games suck or not, I just think you should show a little respect to this guy.

I'm very glad too see ps3 has awesome homebrew just like this , i mean OMG. I don't ask much but with his talent why not bring some emulators like n64 or something,that would be great, not this.

it would be better with no homebrew if we continue to get crappy.. who should play this anyway?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News