Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

The Catachthonic v0.9 PS3 3D First / Third Person Homebrew Game

Sponsored Links
    Today ThatOtherDev has released The Catachthonic v0.9, a PS3 3D first / third person homebrew game with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: Here is the first PS3 release of The Catachthonic (a 3D first/third person game/toy with an interactive environment and a verity of random abilities).

Use the left analog stick to move, right analog stick to aim, X to jump, Circle to switch from first and third person view, Square to perform an action (like raising the ground, spawning a block, spawning a person to follow you, turning on or off slow motion, etc), and use the left and right buttons to change what action you will be performing.

P.S. if you if you enjoyed this piece of homebrew then you can show your appreciation by voting for it / liking it at psx-scene.

The Catachthonic v0.9 PS3 3D First / Third Person Homebrew Game

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats pretty kool eh. thatotherdev is a machine, he's put out so many homebrew games eh. thanks for this..

thanks for all your work thatotherdev

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd like to play it in ofw 4.11 but i can not... why??

I hate to sound mean, but if you can scavenge enough motivation to install this you will still only play it for 5 minutes before you get bored with it.

I wish he would put more effort into making a single homebrew game better, than rehashing his skills into 10+ games that nobody wants to play.

wow, that screenshot looks amazing! I'll dust off my homebrew enabled ps3 for this.

The Catachthonic v0.95 PS3 3D Homebrew Game Update Arrives

Following up on his initial release, today PlayStation 3 developer ThatOtherDev has updated his PS3 3D first / third person homebrew game The Catachthonic to version 0.95 with the changes outlined below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

To quote: So I’ve fixed the bug that caused The Catachthonic to crash in certain situations on PS3 and re wrote some other things.

I’ve added on screen text informing you of what kind of ability you have selected, you can now destroy blocks while they are falling, now you can reset everything without needing to exit the game and I also made some changes to the controls.

PS3 controls:
    • Left analog stick = Move
    • Right analog stick = Aim
    • L1 = Switch between first and third person view
    • R1 = Perform an action
    • Directional pad = Change what action you will perform
    • Select = reset the world

P.S. if you if you enjoyed this piece of homebrew then you can show your appreciation by liking it and voting for it in this months psx-scene contest. You can do the same with the previous version.

The Catachthonic v0.95 PS3 3D Homebrew Game Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Just found out about this game, which I has seen this when it first came out. It would be awesome if he includes online MP in any of his games.

nice downloanding right now

Sick!!

I really wasn't expecting an update.

Is it done with 4.0 SDK (nvidia part of it) ? Congrats, great piece of an homebrew

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News