Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There's no point in doing this, update to Kmeaw CFW 3.55. It works with backup managers so you don't need to edit anything and bother with Cygwin. Gay-o-Hot is egoist arse that wants attention.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Regarding Geohot tools issues:

For ALL members regarding problems using the package_finalize and other tools from from Geohot.
    Example package_finalize:

Even if there is NO error message it seems to sign fine but in some cases it does not. You need to install OpenSSL x32 and the Visual C++ 2008 Redis.
    These both are needed to pack, sign... anything. The package_finalize calls for a dll file come with OpenSSL. This seems to be a magor issue for the most cannot get the geohot tools to work. This should be added to the first side Tutorial for sure.

To be sure finalize worked look at the Date of the pkg after signing. Changed ? Signed !

Greets Modmate
    Last edited by modmate; 01-23-2011 at 03:45 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i need help with the installing castlevania. when i download castlevania it comes as a package file so what do i do it the package file?

hey man how do i play the castlevania game pkg with a backup manager
    Last edited by mleonard166; 01-26-2011 at 03:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News