Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Castlevania Lords of Shadow with PS3 JailBreak

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I've installed Castlevania.Lords.of.Shadow.USA.JB.PS3-MOVE game to internal PS3 HDD and run with multiMAN ver 1.11.05 but when i press X the game failled to start. A message popup "Failed to install trophies. please exit game".

And after i quit the game to XMB, choose /app_home/PS3_GAME then press X the game said need to update to 1.01 and after updated the game start no problem.

Why i could't start the game in multiMAN ?

thanks for any helps

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Most games, if not all will not start directly from any backup managers (including Multiman). It will only launch it then return you back to XMB and from there, go to /app_home/PS3_GAME to run the game!

By the way, check out the Games Compatibility list before doing any updates, not all updates work for all games. Luckily, Castlevania's update so far, works!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So if i have many games installed on internal HDD, I have to run multiMAN to load the game i want to play first then quit, after that go to /app_home/PS3_GAME to run properly ?

No, what I mean is.. You basically go through Multiman or any backup manager to launch the game (usually by pressing X button). Once you launch the game, it brings you back to XMB initially where you can now go to the /app_home/PS3_GAME folder to run the game. For games that require any PS3 game disc inserted, this is also the time you insert the disc prior to running the game.

thanks jed... I am a noob and was wondering what that folder was all about. I noticed that with Tiger Woods 2011 as I was trying to get the updates for the move.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News